What will we learn from Trump's financial records?

Reply Wed 22 May, 2019 10:39 am
Judge Upholds House Democrats Subpoena For Pres. Trump's Financial Records | The Last Word | MSNBC

NACHOFUNNYMAN

Reply Wed 22 May, 2019 12:28 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You will learn that it is a demrat hoax just like Russia collusion hoax.
0 Replies

NACHOFUNNYMAN

Reply Wed 22 May, 2019 12:44 pm
@cicerone imposter,
The Dossier used for the fraud of an investigation into President Trump was written by Glenn Simpson of Fussion GPS and published in the Wall Street Journal April 17, 2007. YES 2007. It was a fable that the demrats inserted Trumps name into and used as manufactured evidence to illegally spy. The article is called "How Lobbyists Help Ex-Soviets Rule Washington." This was after their first plan to spy failed because a good guy at the NSA (Mike Rodgers) caught them and warned President Elect Trump that the NSA was being used to spy on him. So Trump moved out of Trump Towers . BHO wanted to fire Mike Rodgers for warning him. This happened 10 days after the election. So the criminal BHO admin went top plan B to spy and used the Glen Simpson story. When Trump won they went into clean-up mode with Mueller ... who failed to keep the heat off of the demrats. Anyone with any bit of intellectual honesty and ability to read can see this. go back to the 10X case in Maryland headed up by Rosenstein with Mueller as FBI director where an FBI informant told the FBI Russia was getting Uranium and selling to Iran but the criminal BHO admin had the case dropped and sealed. The company they were using was called Uranium One. They are all connected and Mueller was brought in to clean up their mess and failed. The real indictments are coming. Comey first probably for signing off on FISA warrants based on a Wall Street Journal article from 2007.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 22 May, 2019 12:54 pm
@NACHOFUNNYMAN,
You're missing the whole point about Trump. He's a racist and liar. Trump's long history of racism: https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/trumps-long-history-of-racism-201446/. Trump's pathological lying: https://crooksandliars.com/2018/11/trump-delusional-pathological-liar-and. Trump is a con and loser. Only the ignorant and uneducated are Trump supporters.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 22 May, 2019 12:58 pm
@NACHOFUNNYMAN,
Sucking up fox news are we? Trump is a crook. Why do you think and his stable of government crooks refuse to give up his tax reports? Because idiots like you will be forced to see the truth just like Nixon's voters when he had to give up the tapes.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 22 May, 2019 01:12 pm
@RABEL222,
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-10-03/trump-even-inherited-his-father-s-self-made-myth
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 22 May, 2019 05:19 pm
Many charitable clinics offer affordable treatment plans for TDS. Some of them even offer electroshock therapy.
NACHOFUNNYMAN

Reply Thu 23 May, 2019 09:43 am
@cicerone imposter,
Me ignorant and uneducated... that is funny. You dumb asses were sold manure for 2 1/2 years about Russian Collusion that I just gave you evidence to show was completely made up yet you still run with the lying left narrative. NO COLLUSION NO OBSTRUCTION. 18 angry democrats, led by Weiesman who has had so many cases overturned because he is a crooked lawyer, (Enron for example) 2800 subpoenas, 40 FBI agents, 1.5 million documents, 500 witnesses and the whole story was based on fabricated evidence to begin with. The evidence is overwhelming that the left is lying frauds and I am the ignorant one. Funny how he was praised by Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton NAACP etc until he ran as a republican while the democrats are the party of the KKK, Jim Crow, laws that made it illegal to sell a black family a home in a white neighborhood (Baltimore 1950s and 60s) go read a little if you can read. Democrats run every inner city where blacks are killing each other. You calling me ignorant just shows not only are you ignorant but you are willfully ignorant which makes you stupid not ignorant. Now lets talk about a liar. How about you are a hypocrite. Bergdahl served honorably, keep your Dr. Russia Collusion, turned over all my emails, hands up don't shoot, the Dossier was verified, go look at Hunter Biden's riches while his daddy helped shape policy, Elijia Cummins wife benefited from companies he had oversight of, Clinton crime foundation $146 million from Russia. How many Just STFU. you are a lying, intellectually dishonest, moron, hypocrite if you really believe I am ignorant. Wait till the indictments come, Comey will be first. Go read the Dossier and the article from Wall Street Journal published in 2007, even has some of the same names like Manafort and Cohen except the idiots trying to frame POTUS got the wrong Cohen in their illegal spying. But by all means show your ignorance and keep getting gaslighted by the lying left. One thing I have learned since odumbass election is that democrats are doing what they accuse others of.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 23 May, 2019 10:20 am
@NACHOFUNNYMAN,
In the first place, I'm not a democrat. I'm registered as an Independent. Everything else that follows is just as ignorant.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 23 May, 2019 03:08 pm
@oralloy,
How much electroshock therapy have you availed for yourself?
oralloy

Reply Thu 23 May, 2019 03:10 pm
@RABEL222,
I don't suffer from TDS.
0 Replies