What to Call The Column Where A person falls In A Funnel Chart

Reply Wed 8 May, 2019 11:32 am
So, I have created a funnel plot which creates an area where all those scores that fall between the upper and lower limits ("inside the funnel") are considered 'Average' and those that fall below the lower limit are considered 'Low' and those above the upper limit, 'High'.

My question isn't about the how to do a funnel graph or how to determine the score placements, I already know that.

What i need to know is, since i am placing these scores in rows in an excel sheet next to the person who has the score, what do I call the COLUMN NAME that contains the scores? Is there a standard name for this? I haven't been able to find one..

I want something as succinct as possible, but explanatory. The idea is:
Where does the person fall in the funnel graph. But i obviously do not want to use that as a column name. What title name captures the whole of: Above the Mean/SD, within the Mean/SD or below the Mean/SD?

I thought of using: "Statistical Significance". But not sure if that captures the vague terms of High/Low/Average..

Thanks for any suggestions!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 934 • Replies: 1
No top replies

knaivete

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2020 07:48 pm
@catbeasy,
If a normal distribution approximation is appropriate then use the well known term, z-score.
0 Replies