Anyone know when the new season starts?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,198 • Replies: 8
No top replies

dancingnancy

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 11:30 am
Ed - sorry I didn't notice this earlier. I've been trying to dig around for summer show info too. Here's an article I found on about.com -

http://primetimetv.about.com/od/news/a/summer2005.htm

It lists the following summer shows but not exact premiere dates:

Quote:

The Summer Roster (so far..)
CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM
ENTOURAGE
LAGUNA BEACH
QUEER AS FOLK
RESCUE ME
SIX FEET UNDER
THE CLOSER
-- JUNE 13TH THE DEAD ZONE

However - I did find elsewhere that Rescue Me starts on June 21st, Entourage starts on June 5th, Six Feet Under on June 6th, and Laguna Beach started early May but not sure exact date.

Hope that helps! I'm glad we have a few really good shows for the summer ya know?
0 Replies

Ed Isabella

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 07:51 pm
Yeah, too bad I'm not going to be here to enjoy them though. I'm going camping for the whole summer. I was hoping that they would have them on in Sept or something like last year. Oh well, we can all hope for reruns!
0 Replies

dancingnancy

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 02:23 pm
Ah! Camping all summer! Wow. Sounds cool but you are missing a good summer season! Maybe you can tivo or something. Or with HBO the on-demand thing - that's how a friend of mine got into Entourage - after season one he watched it on-demand.

I don't like to watch TV every night in the summer per se - but I do like a handful of good shows with new seasons so I'm psyched about these.
0 Replies

Ed Isabella

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 04:47 pm
Tivo sounds like a good idea, but a bit of a waste though... If I have it ready to watch at anytime, I usually won't though. I'll keep putting it off. That and I'm a cheap bastard. I don't have Tivo ot On-Demand... Or HBO for that matter...
0 Replies

pokernut951

Reply Sat 10 Jun, 2006 02:46 pm
Season 3 is really awesome so far. I've never been so entertained and disturbed at the same time before.
0 Replies

edithdoll

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 05:18 pm
Season 3
Hi all. I agree pokernut951 it's one of the best shows right now best cast and writing, graphic, funny all rolled into one. And on another note--welcome to able2know!
0 Replies

pokernut951

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2006 02:58 am
Thanks edithdoll,

Hey if you haven't checked out their website, they have a Comedy short they did and it's hilarious.

Rescue Me Short

Just press play.
0 Replies

musiciseverything

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 01:01 am
This is the best damn show on TV.
0 Replies