REFUND

Inbox
x
james collins <[email protected]>

5:08 PM (7 minutes ago)

Money Order Refund Department
Dear Customer.....

We Are Writing This....
Email In Order To Inform You That We Will Not Be Able To Provide You Any Further Support On Your Computer...

Hope You Remember That You Have Made A Payment To Our Company For The Computer Service.

We Have Decided To Refund The Money Back To You Because The Company Is Going To Shut Down But the End Of JUNE 2019. Please Contact Us Shortly To Get Your Refund...

Thank You ....

Regards..

I have never made a payment to whoever this is for computer service.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,780 • Replies: 9
Topic Closed

Region Philbis

Thu 11 Apr, 2019 03:25 pm
@Glennn,

it's a scam... delete it...
Glennn

Thu 11 Apr, 2019 03:32 pm
@Region Philbis,
Okay. Thanks.

But if it turns out I missed out on a bunch of money, I'll see you in Hell!! Twisted Evil
roger

Thu 11 Apr, 2019 04:08 pm
@Glennn,
You could indeed be missing out on a bunch of money. Your money.

Delete it.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Thu 11 Apr, 2019 04:10 pm
@Glennn,

gonna hold you to that...
0 Replies

rajvirsingh

Sat 20 Apr, 2019 12:43 am
@Glennn,
Someone is playing a prank on you.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 23 Apr, 2019 04:22 am
Here's an odd one. I just received a package from Amazon. I was not expecting any package.

The address label is exactly how I have my address filed with Amazon so I think it is legitimately from them.

Inside the package is a single roll of dental floss, new and sealed in packaging. There is an Amazon order slip/invoice saying that I paid $4.73 for this roll of dental floss.

Checking my Amazon account, there is no such order in my order history. There is also no such bill on my credit card. Which is good, since I didn't order it.

Typing in the order number on the invoice gets a message from Amazon saying that they do not recognize the order number. But I would presume that for security reasons I can only access my own orders, so it may not mean anything that it doesn't recognize the order number.

So, what happened? The only thing that I can think of is that someone somewhere in the world is expecting to receive a roll of dental floss, and Amazon's computers hiccuped and somehow sent it to me.

I guess I should probably try to find some kind of customer service number and see if anything needs to be straightened out.
izzythepush

Thu 25 Apr, 2019 10:54 am
@oralloy,
You've probably just left a glowing review of the product. Your account gets hacked you "order" stuff then when a review is left in your name Amazon believes it's legit.

Sometimes stuff doesn't even get sent out because the person sending the goods is the same person writing the review.

This scam has been going on for quite a while.
0 Replies

El8482

Thu 25 Apr, 2019 06:50 pm
@Glennn,
That's definitely a scam. Just delete and maybe unsubscribe.
0 Replies

TooFriendly112

Sun 22 Sep, 2019 03:19 am
@Glennn,
Hi

I've been sent these kind of scam mails aswell, I was very careful because I've heard of "spam-mails" that encourage money transfers or job offers. But I don't think they would try to encourage you to send money or ask you to write to an e-mail adress. Maybe a phone number could look suspicious maybe to desolate africa somalia.

/TooFriendly112
0 Replies