Help .. , phsyco guy is Blackmailing 14 yo girl .. i can't do anything ..

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2019 01:01 pm
I Live in a country that don't have an actual rule to punish blackmailing crimes either pedo crimes .. specially if the victim is in another country "Cyber Blackmailing"
Theres a 18 yo guy that i know and he lives in my country that fooled a little 14 yo girl into his robes "idk this age are so naive and anyone can trap them by sweet romantic words that they see on Netflix Series"
She sent him nudes "and she suffered enough of that mistake so don't blame her"
later idk they argued or smt and she wanted him to stay away .. but he didn't ... he started to blackmail her with the content she sent earlier .. "i will send this to all your friends in ur school to see how much whore u are , i will send it to ur parents as well unless u do what i ask you to do " ,,, etc
and he asked her latterly to be his slave?! .. yeah i forgot to tell you that guy is Psycho trash Narcissist ..
its been 3 months the girl already into hell , she tried to Suicide few days ago by taking a huge amount of medic pills and i was fast enough to tell her friend to act about it "after she did that she sent me sort of -Will- instant , so i was kinda fast to react"
i tried to stop this guy myself alot of times .. first i tried to have a Civilized dialogue with him but as i said he was big Narcissist Psycho ...
2nd attempt i tried to report him to police but nothing they don't give a f , unless this girl from our country they don't care as the "officer" said and "we don't Criminalize Cyber Blackmailing anyway so stop trying and live ur life"
3rd attempt when that guy shared some of that content on somekind of website then removed it after 5 mins "just to prove that he is serious about his threats as i analyzed"
anyway at this time i went to him personally and used old school way -Fists- later , all i got is "Arrest warrant and two-day imprisonment for beating someone"
i Just want to know how to help her how to get her out of this hell ? ...

View best answer, chosen by redbull65
jespah

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2019 03:02 pm
@redbull65,
Are you her parent?
If not, then have her get her parents involved... and tell her if she doesn't tell her parents, that you will, and mean it.

This means she will have to come clean about sending nudes. She may be punished, grounded, lose her phone, etc. And that's pretty much what should happen-- she's a kid playing at adult games.
mystikmind

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2019 05:33 pm
@redbull65,
The country that the blackmail victim is in, do they have pedo laws?

For example, possessing underage nude pictures can be a very serious crime. Therefore if the blackmailer sends the nude pics, anyone who received them will be required by law to either delete the pictures or report them to police.
If anyone forwarded the pictures (other than to police) they would be committing a crime.
redbull65

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2019 12:06 am
@mystikmind,
well its not secret info anyway , the guy is from egypt , the girl is polish ..
0 Replies

redbull65

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2019 12:07 am
@jespah,
am not her parent actually i knew her through an online game , anyway .. when i tell her about her parents she panics and beg to not tell them .. i don't know her parents and i don't know their reaction as well
jespah
  Selected Answer

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2019 05:08 am
@redbull65,
Then tell her you won't help her anymore if she won't let you contact her parents or get a trusted adult in her country in on things.

I am being utterly serious here. This is well above your pay grade and you can't truly help her, anyway.

Of course I don't want her getting smacked around if her parents are like that, so another trusted adult is okay--- and I mean someone who isn't afraid to push back hard on this guy.

And finally, while I realize that she's just a child, the fact remains: play stupid games, win stupid prizes. She's brought over half of this on herself, and isn't mature enough to have a phone.
0 Replies