Netflix - Working Moms

chai2

Reply Mon 1 Apr, 2019 09:07 am
Anyone else seen and fallen in love with this show?

Finally, a (more) honest and funny look at motherhood, where everyone doesn't fall into instant rhapsodies every time the word "baby" is mentioned, and acknowledges that women remain actual human beings with sexual desires/issues, who realize sometimes other things come first, and actually looks weirdly at those women who turn into mommy machines.

Only Season One avail on Netflix right now. Can wait until other seasons are released there.

Spoiler Alert!

I was soooooo pissed off at Kate's husband in last episode of Season 1.
Way to set her up for failure douchebag.
Did you really need to call her when you knew that career changing meeting was occuring? Baby wasn't at death door, tests were being done. You had no reason to not wait an hour to tell her the story when there wasn't anything she could do anyway.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 632 • Replies: 1
No top replies

mystikmind

Reply Mon 1 Apr, 2019 06:01 pm
@chai2,
I got Netflix in Australia, so Not sure if its available? But i will take a look.

The only thing i am watching on Netflix at the moment are the weekly episodes of Star trek Discovery, and checking for new seasons of the other shows that i like to pop up. But very, very slow, so forced to re-watch Stargate sg1 from disk!
0 Replies