Pabel

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 07:48 am
Well, I'm Pabel, n' i'm a newbie in this forum. All the forums I know about is Edit: Moderator: Website deleted, but when i came to this question I didn't hav any choice, so I selected this forum among hundreds of forums online Smile

Well, wht i want to know is which is less harmful to health between Coke and Pepsi. I got into this debate with my friends a few days back that he said coke had some black material which is very harmful to health, whereas pepsi didn't hav such material. I love coke, but I cudn't argue anymore cuz I didn't hav any proof. I try to search online but both coke and pepsi were criticised equally.
Can u tell me how coke is less harmful to health than pepsi is??
Or any website on that topic??
Tnx in advance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,434 • Replies: 5
No top replies

material girl

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 07:57 am
All I know is that any fizzy drink drunk in large quantities can rot yuor teeth and take off all the enamel on them leading to serious problems.Im at the 'hardly any enamal on my teeth and not supposed to drink anything other than water for the rest of my life' stage.

If you put a coin into a glass of coke/pepsi it will clean the coin.Imagine what its doing to your insides.

That said, coke is lovely.
0 Replies

Pabel

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 11:16 pm
But, but...
Well, well, well.
I knew my website shud be deleted as it's a sign of a spam or perhaps this forum is a rival!!

Back to the topic, so isn't there anyone who can give me a clear answer??
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 01:00 am
The formulation of the two products is quite similar, as I understand it - roughly the same ingredients slightly differently proportioned. I'd say that while neither may be really good for you, neither would be more - or any less - harmful than the other, in equal volume.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 16 May, 2005 03:02 am
Coke versus Pepsi
I find Coke too sweet, and Pepsi makes me nervous. If I want to stay up I drink Pepsi.

Material girl I'm going to try that experiment. Wow, that sounds terrible.

AE
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 08:09 pm
Most people I've ever met are either a "Coke" person or a "Pepsi" person, and they seemed to be pretty well entrenched in their preference.

In fact, I think it's become something that's handed down from one generation to the next. If you grow up in a Coke family, like I did, then it's unlikely you're ever going to become a Pepsi person. You drink whichever soft drink is your parents preference.

And even if the idea ever popped into your little head to say, "Why don't we get Pepsi the next time we're at the store?," what you would probably hear is, "Shut up and drink your Coke, junior!"

So, I can't tell you which one is healthier. But I can tell you that whenever I reach for a soft drink, it's always Coke. The thought of having a Pepsi never even enters my mind. The Pepsi people are dead to me. They just don't exist in my Stray Cat world.

In fact, I've always thought that both the Coca-Cola and Pepsi companies spend a lot of unecessary dollars every year on advertising. Because, by the time your ten years old, they've got you. And it's unlikely your going to change.

People will change their political party before they will change from Coke to Pepsi or vice versa.

Uh-Oh!! I may have just encouraged the lay off of thousands of advertising people!!!!

Ummm.....forget what I just said.
0 Replies