Very ancient ghosts in the African genome

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2019 02:37 pm
I've been telling you here over and over and over again, that blacks and whites are diffrent species.

Read this:
https://www.gnxp.com/WordPress/2019/03/03/very-ancient-ghosts-in-the-african-genome/

rosborne979

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2019 03:41 pm
@Pamela Rosa,
Pamela Rosa wrote:

I've been telling you here over and over and over again, that blacks and whites are diffrent species.
Read this:
https://www.gnxp.com/WordPress/2019/03/03/very-ancient-ghosts-in-the-african-genome/

That's not what that article says. And blacks and whites are definitely not different species. That's like saying blondes and redheads are different species. OMG, get a grip on reality.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2019 11:01 pm
PM is probably an Afrikaner, her English is poor, as though she's translating from Afrikaans into English in her head before she posts.

She is definitely a blatant and disgusting racist.
hingehead

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2019 07:28 pm
@Setanta,
But s/he is very good at posting song videos that mention a name (to the point of OCD).
hingehead

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2019 07:30 pm
@Pamela Rosa,
Hi PM
Dictionary result for species
/ˈspiːʃiːz,ˈspiːʃɪz,ˈspiːsiːz/Submit
noun
1. [in] BIOLOGY
a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding. The species is the principal natural taxonomic unit, ranking below a genus and denoted by a Latin binomial, e.g. Homo sapiens.

ergo: if all humans were not the sames species it would be impossible to have a 'mixed race' baby.

Setanta

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2019 10:24 pm
@hingehead,
Yeah, OCD is a good description for her participation in that thread--and her blatant racism, aswell.
0 Replies

Pamela Rosa

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2019 10:21 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

She is definitely a blatant and disgusting racist.

Technically I can't be "racist"
Pamela Rosa

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2019 10:32 am
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

Hi PM
Dictionary result for species
/ˈspiːʃiːz,ˈspiːʃɪz,ˈspiːsiːz/Submit
noun
1. [in] BIOLOGY a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding. The species is the principal natural taxonomic unit, ranking below a genus and denoted by a Latin binomial, e.g. Homo sapiens.
ergo: if all humans were not the sames species it would be impossible to have a 'mixed race' baby.

I have already placed this definition of the species to the garbage bin of the fraudulent scientific definitions.

Quote:
... the modern view of what a species is does not require full reproductive isolation, and hybridization has been discovered to be quite common in nature.
https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2018-12/uom-uhm121918.php?fbclid=IwAR0aaNmvesPW1DWkcsKt6K6vaNtA2Zc9VfJuZNFffmWL2yW_HXiLdvxtU6U

Ancient humans had sex with non humans
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/science/news/article.cfm?c_id=82&objectid=11894688
InfraBlue

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2019 01:06 pm
@Pamela Rosa,
The article you link contradicts your own assertion that "blacks and whites are different species."
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Mon 11 Mar, 2019 05:15 pm
@Pamela Rosa,
That's quite silly - a race isn't a species by accepted definitions (any more than a dog breed is a species).

Admittedly I don't know how you define species because although you dismiss the classical definition you haven't offered an alternative definition, or a rationale for it.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Mon 11 Mar, 2019 05:16 pm
@hingehead,
Correcting myself
Quote:
it would be impossible to have a 'mixed race' baby.

Should have been
it would be impossible to have a viable 'mixed race' baby.
0 Replies