Attn. Native Artists of the Western Hemisphere

Piffka

Reply Sun 9 Mar, 2003 08:44 am
I thought this was worth mentioning... artists from all of North and South America can apply. Sounds like a good opportunity to me.

Smithsonian's National Museum of the American Indian Announces the 2004 Native Arts Program Call for Proposals

Native American artists are invited to apply for opportunities within the Native Arts Program offered by the Smithsonian's National Museum of the American Indian. The program has been expanded this year to include Native artists from all countries in the Western Hemisphere. The 2004 Native Arts Program Call for Proposals application deadline is May 19.

Coordinated by the museum's Community Services Department, the Native Arts Program offers four different opportunities for Native artists: the Visiting Scholar, the Community Museum Scholar, the Community Symposium and the Youth Mural Project.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,108 • Replies: 2
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2003 07:46 pm
Piffka, I know someone who might be interested in applying for this. Will copy it...
thanks.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2003 09:58 pm
This is great I wish I was a native American.
0 Replies