Preliminary A2K Elections (#2)

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 10:34 am
Eva wrote:
If someone wants to post the name of the person they vote for, that's up to them. But it shouldn't be required. That would intimidate too many. Between your threats of eternal damnation and Lord Ellpus's free redneck proctologist on the loose, there are already enough reasons for people to be afraid around here.

What on earth are you afraid of?????

Are you actually taking this bullshyt seriously?

If there is going to be (what amounts to) a popularity contest...have it out in the open.

You have indicated where your vote is going.

Everyone should.

The vote should be in a posting...so that we know so-and-so voted for so-and so.

Quote:
We didn't make up these rules, Frank. (SCoates did.) We're just playing by them. Can't you play by the rules, too?

Sure.

Was there a rule that one cannot make suggestions for betterment?

If so...I withdraw what I've written.

If not...get off my back. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 10:35 am
The election will be free and open. Can't win by playing by the rules, so now you want to change the rules? That's a losing position if I ever saw one.

If you want to win THAT badly, join us, Frank! Lessee, what job could we offer him, Dag? <thinking, thinking>
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 10:45 am
Nah...I'll never join you folks.

But I will wish you luck.

Didn't realize that A2K was a dictatorship. One person makes up some rules to elect a president...and any suggestions that the rules can be improved are treated as poor sportsmanship.

It's a surprise...I'll tell ya.

I suspect none of you ever truly ran for public office.

It ain't pretty!

Start an election if you think it is a good idea....but anyone running for office who doesn't want to win with a fervor should simply drop out. There is no reason for that person to win. It would just be a victory...with no reason for being.

I am enjoying this opportunity to see how you guys react to even the slightest provocation. If the founding fathers had shown the same bent...we'd still be speaking English.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 10:47 am
dagmaraka wrote:
FA wants to see who voted for whom, so that people can be tracked down, harassed, blackmailed, ridiculed!

We will not let this Grinch steal free and fair election!

LOVE AND BEAUTY! AND FREE AND FAIR ELECTION!

Folks...they are trying to steal the election. Don't let 'em. They're gonna stuff the ballot box. And they don't have what it takes to be out in the open about their vote.

VOTE FOR FRANK APISA....HE IS FOR FREE AND OPEN ELECTIONS.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 10:50 am
Relax Frank, we don't want you to get into Beta Blockers.

We are clearly the superior party here, Love & Beauty
is all we need. Pat Buchanan tactics haven't helped him and won't help you either.

Peace Frank, it's never too late to join us Wink
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 10:54 am
Shall we give him a hug, CJ, or do you think it would kill him?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 10:55 am
His blood pressure is already off the chart. Maybe we shouldn't.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 10:57 am
Frank Apisa wrote:
Folks...they are trying to steal the election. Don't let 'em. They're gonna stuff the ballot box. And they don't have what it takes to be out in the open about their vote.

VOTE FOR FRANK APISA....HE IS FOR FREE AND OPEN ELECTIONS.

Want to challenge election rules? Be our guest: talk to SCoates, he set them up.

Curtsy,

LOVEmaraka.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 10:59 am
Eva, I think we should hug him anyways.
He seems to have this repressed emotions that need
to come out..

:meet the foggers:
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 03:46 pm
agreed. CJ, you are now on roster #4, along with bella, tico, msolga. care to nominate anyone else who's missing? go vote!
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 04:05 pm
Always willing to accept a hug...or anything else a woman wants to offer as a token of love.

Don't let any illusions about reluctance stop any of ya! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 07:43 pm
We love everyone, Frank!

But due to overwhelming demand, we're currently limiting our hugs to supporters.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 06:14 am
This is getting obscene. I must vehemently protest as I would not wish to be part of anything that would consider me as an officer.
What, am I collecting all the Intelligent Design votes?
STOP IT < NOW!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 06:39 am
Dont worry Farmerman, your votes are automatically being transferred onto Mr K, as you previously agreed.

So you see you have nothing to worry about.

Ellpus (GKE )
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 12:10 pm
Elections are not legitimate without an independent candidate! :

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=50502&highlight=
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 02:11 pm
UPDATE...During the past two days on this poll, SCoates has remained the same. Georgeob1, Phoenix, Zippy and Lord Ellpus have each garnered one additional vote. Dagmaraka and Dlowan have both gone up two votes. Kickycan has gained 7 additional votes, and Farmerman has gained 9.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 03:00:25