Preliminary A2K Elections (#1)

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 02:58 pm
<well,look who's on our platform: the most beautiful and witty women of A2k. if we also endorse fast cars, we must get support of all menfolk around, but don't tell anyone of this clandestine strategy.>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 03:17 pm
Eva wrote:
Campaign Manager Arrested on Ethics Charges

(AP) NEW YORK CITY -- Today at 4 p.m. EST, agents of the A2K Election Board, assisted by officials of the Associated Press, stormed the headquarters of the gustavratzenhofer/kickycan/Lord Ellpus campaign and arrested its manager and press spokesman, kickycan. Multiple counts of ethics violations were cited.

Heavily armed A2K agents interrupted the campaign manager as he was attempting to hijack the AP wire service to distribute malicious and misleading information about political rivals, the Love & Beauty Party. An insider tip was credited with giving A2K the precise whereabouts of the nefarious kickycan, who was reported to have been overheard planning the scheme with his fellow party members, Ellpus and ratzenhofer. Kickycan was apprehended after a short but violent burst of gunfire which injured two AP officials. The campaign manager was seriously wounded by a gunshot to the head. He was taken to the nearest hospital where he remains in critical but stable condition, under heavy guard. Attending doctors have indicated that he will be under constant observation for the next few days, as paranoia and incoherent ramblings are to be expected with this type of head injury. They hope to limit his contact with the outside world while they administer heavy doses of opiate-derived medications in order to control his condition. A hospital press conference is scheduled for 10 a.m. tomorrow.

Spokesmen for the Love & Beauty Party declined to comment on the arrest, but their leader, Eva, released the following statement: "We wish to clarify previously printed reports relating to our party. We have no ties to any cult organizations, nor have we ever been associated with any person or group that believes in ritualistic sacrifice, necrophilia, kidnapping or torture. Mr. Herbert Cloen was dismissed from our employ once it was discovered that he had secret ties to several right-wing Christian evangelical organizations that are opposed to our Friday night chocolate orgies. Our thoughts and best wishes are with kickycan at this difficult time. While we are saddened by his recent allegations against us, we wish him the best and hope for his speedy recovery."

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 03:48 pm
If I'm elected, I'll protect the rest of you from Gus and Kicky's combined wrath.

Don't hide behind a tyrant. Your vote can be used to remove them. Only people like you can give power to tyrants.

Remember, Germany ELECTED Hitler.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 04:04 pm
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0PwAIAxQSMCpIjb4jTHhxWZxrzU3hU!Tveq7Q3GrFYJXQlKro6YnJoIEfMPIqbZ6KBiQpJnDlttgGnHqvtSMV!H6ink7NllHH/LBP.JPG
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 05:06 pm
I could be convinced to join the Love & Beauty brigade if the platform espoused Escape Novels as well as Fast Cars.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 05:11 pm
Hi noddy, surely we endorse Escape Novels.
Why, it's even in our name:
Love and Beauty, Compassion and Sensibility, Escape Novels, and Fast Cars!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 05:23 pm
That's right noddy: Love encompasses everything, from
fast cars over to love and beauty, to compassion and escape
novels.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 05:30 pm
Then I'm on your side. My computer skills are slim, but I can brew coffee, manage petty cash and nag volunteers.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 05:48 pm
You won't regret it Noddy, and we're thrilled to have you.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 06:07 pm
Our platform is for everyone!

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0PwD5AhQSJipk0*UjBOF8JEtXwd3kFzgEqYKmVOGA*N6uOD9Anr785KAm9b0wwB*vvS0JCSTK0OkJb*CnDRagg*5!XhFjLLM4/BLP.JPG
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 06:08 pm
Everyone but pink blobs.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 06:10 pm
I think the godsquadders are out to get you.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 06:11 pm
we still love you, pink blob. we have love for all.

Vote for the POSITIVE message. Peace and harmony can only be reached through Love and Beauty. And Compassion and Sensibility. (And escape novels and fast cars...)
<phew. campaigning...so tough>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 06:15 pm
What a bunch of crap.

Come on, people! Do you want to hear a bunch of pretty words that don't mean anything, or do you want to hear straight talk, from a man of the PEOPLE!

Gus/Kicky/Ellpus...we'll give you the straight dope.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 06:17 pm
I think there need to be four of you before it can be considered a straight of dopes.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 06:21 pm
How DARE you! The KEG party has been insulted with a dirty slur on our intelligence!!! I think the only appropriate action you can take at this point is a full apology and retraction! And if you can not or will not proffer this apology, then I suggest you resign from this campaign and retain at least a modicum of the civility, credibility and dignity that you espouse to represent!!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 06:21 pm
handing out dope to people! shame on you, kicky!

but we love you, too. you are just mistaken, not your fault.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 06:26 pm
kickycan wrote:
How DARE you! The KEG party has been insulted with a dirty slur on our intelligence!!! I think the only appropriate action you can take at this point is a full apology and retraction! And if you can not or will not proffer this apology, then I suggest you resign from this campaign and retain at least a modicum of the civility, credibility and dignity that you espouse to represent!!

Apologize for protecting the people of A2K from your likes?

I'm sorry, Kicky, but I cannot denounce truth, and I cannot abandon my people to any misconceptions they may have of you or your running mates.

It would be unamerican.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 06:28 pm
sorry blob, but which people you cannot abandon? most of them are firmly behind us already!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 06:28 pm
You sir, are no gentleman, and the people of A2K have seen your true face!!! The face of derogatory slurs! The face of cheap, dirty political tricks! The face of EVIL itself!!!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/02/2024 at 08:16:33