Who has more control of our thinking; God or Satan?

BillRM

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2019 05:35 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

brianjakub wrote:

When did God destroy innocent lives?

What about when the firstborns were killed during Passover? A lot of them would still have been babies.

Or most of the human race in the great flood including infants in their mother arms.

A very very evil god..........
brianjakub

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2019 05:41 pm
@Greatest I am,
and coluber2001

Quote:
What you describe is a seekers mind.
Most Christians and Muslims are idol worshipers and not seekers.

An idol is an object. The universe has vast amounts of information stored as potential energy in the atoms of matter and the higgs bosons of empty space. This energy is stored using very specific patterns. Every quark and electron in the universe is the same and every atom of every type has the same number of quarks and electrons. Objects store information, they don't create it. Intelligent beings create new information by manipulating objects (matter).

Quote:
There is no position and no ground of ideas to defend, and as such it is a mind that transcends the ego, a mind whose identity is universal and stems from nature itself. This is what I call the creative religious mind
A mind that is universal cannot be universal if it is bounded by matter because all of matter has boundaries, that by definition is not universal. A universal mind would have existed before the boundaries we view as the universe and the matter in it. A universal mind would have had to create those boundaries by establishing order in a quantum nucleation events using quarks, as shown in the following quote:

Gen1: 1 [a]In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit[c] of God was moving over the face of the waters.

3 And God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. 4 And God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day.

6 And God said, “Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters.” 7 And God made the firmament and separated the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament. And it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And there was evening and there was morning, a second day.

Here is a description of a universal mind creating storing information in the quarks of the universe. And then the following shows how he collected the quarks into matter "dryland Earth" in the sea we know as the higgs field or space time continuum of outer space are the "Seas".

Gen 1:9 And God said, “Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear.” And it was so. 10 God called the dry land Earth, and the waters that were gathered together he called Seas.

I don't think an idol could do all that do you?
brianjakub

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2019 05:54 pm
@BillRM,
They weren't destroyed forever, they will be resurrected in the end to go where they chose to go. The ones that want to be with God will be with Him for eternity and the ones that don't want to be with God will be away from Him for eternity. There will be none seperated from God that doesn't want to be. Do you want to be.

Quote:
What about when the firstborns were killed during Passover? A lot of them would still have been babies

He knows their hearts and what their choice is. The righteous will be saved for all this to makes sense. Or, you could ignore the evidence of purpose written into all this information you are viewing in the universe. And then, go be your own god, and do what you want until you die. Maybe nothing will happen to you as your body turns into worm food or maybe Jesus wasn't nuts and explained the purpose for the Passover and what it is supposed to teach you. One thing is for sure, if the bible is true and God is just, the innocent babies that died that day will be resurrected to live forever with God. I think they will appreciate that. I would. Wouldn't you?
BillRM

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2019 07:22 pm
@brianjakub,
brianjakub wrote:

They weren't destroyed forever, they will be resurrected in the end to go where they chose to go. The ones that want to be with God will be with Him for eternity and the ones that don't want to be with God will be away from Him for eternity. There will be none seperated from God that doesn't want to be. Do you want to be.

First where in the bible are non-Christians born before Jesus came along an likely worshipers of one of the thousands of gods predating the one in three gods promise to be resurrected?

Making up your own religion?

Next given that the Christian god is a monster who put innocent children to a slow and painful death by drowning who would desire an eternity with such a
monster?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 01:13 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Or most of the human race in the great flood including infants in their mother arms.

The flood never happened, that's just fiction.
BillRM

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 05:15 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

BillRM wrote:

The whole book is mostly fiction however I am dealing with it on it own terms and internal logic or lack of same at the moment.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 05:36 am
@BillRM,
Most of it is, I'll give you that, but there are question marks over certain events such as Passover, but the flood is out and out fiction and provably so.
Greatest I am

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 08:09 am
@brianjakub,
brianjakub wrote:

Quote:
If you want to think your prick of a god fouled up, go ahead oh yee of little faith
He created a bunch of men in His image with free will that chose to screw up. Fortunately He said will make it all new again and all the evidence suggests He is capable of doing it. Especially, since making new should be easier that second time around. I don't think He should be called a prick for doing that. Why do you?

The question goes to you to explain why you would idol worship an incompetent god who has to redo after using immoral genocide to reboot.

All who kill instead of cure are pricks. Why do you idol worship an immoral prick?

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 09:01 am
@brianjakub,
brianjakub wrote:

and coluber2001

Quote:
What you describe is a seekers mind.
Most Christians and Muslims are idol worshipers and not seekers.

An idol is an object. The universe has vast amounts of information stored as potential energy in the atoms of matter and the higgs bosons of empty space. This energy is stored using very specific patterns. Every quark and electron in the universe is the same and every atom of every type has the same number of quarks and electrons. Objects store information, they don't create it. Intelligent beings create new information by manipulating objects (matter).

Quote:
There is no position and no ground of ideas to defend, and as such it is a mind that transcends the ego, a mind whose identity is universal and stems from nature itself. This is what I call the creative religious mind
A mind that is universal cannot be universal if it is bounded by matter because all of matter has boundaries, that by definition is not universal. A universal mind would have existed before the boundaries we view as the universe and the matter in it. A universal mind would have had to create those boundaries by establishing order in a quantum nucleation events using quarks, as shown in the following quote:

Gen1: 1 [a]In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit[c] of God was moving over the face of the waters.

3 And God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. 4 And God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day.

6 And God said, “Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters.” 7 And God made the firmament and separated the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament. And it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And there was evening and there was morning, a second day.

Here is a description of a universal mind creating storing information in the quarks of the universe. And then the following shows how he collected the quarks into matter "dryland Earth" in the sea we know as the higgs field or space time continuum of outer space are the "Seas".

Gen 1:9 And God said, “Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear.” And it was so. 10 God called the dry land Earth, and the waters that were gathered together he called Seas.

I don't think an idol could do all that do you?

Your hypocrites definition of idol is off just as your worship of a genocidal son murdering prick of a god is off the mark.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 09:05 am
@brianjakub,
brianjakub wrote:

Do you want to be.

God is just,
[/quote]

Only an immoral fool would want to be with a genocidal son murdering prick for eternity.

To say that god is just, one must run from moral discussions which is what you and most Christians do.

You and your ilk are a disgrace to the human race.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 09:10 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

First where in the bible are non-Christians born before Jesus came along an likely worshipers of one of the thousands of gods predating the one in three gods promise to be resurrected?

Making up your own religion?

Next given that the Christian god is a monster who put innocent children to a slow and painful death by drowning who would desire an eternity with such a
monster?

They, lying Christians, have to make up garbage to justify idol worship of a genocidal god who likes to torture innocent babies.

The story of of King David's baby is a good example as god torture that baby for 6 days before finally murdering it, all because of his anger at King David.

Rather like when god, the vole prick, had his oen child sacrificed, as the myth goes, instead of his stepping up to his own demand for a blood sacrifice instead of just forgiving us outright.

Regards
DL

0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 09:11 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

BillRM wrote:

True, but not to immoral Christian Christians who adore a genocidal son murderer.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 09:15 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Most of it is, I'll give you that, but there are question marks over certain events such as Passover, but the flood is out and out fiction and provably so.

Check the timing of the Passover and note how Christianity does not celebrate it when the Jews did.

Like the Jewish interpreted elevation of man in Eden, as compared to the fall Christianity sees, Christianity reversed many of the moral of the story when they usurped the Jewish god.

Regards
DL
izzythepush

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 10:25 am
@Greatest I am,
I said there was a question mark. I know the pyramids were built by free people not Hebrew slaves, so that part is wrong.

And the rest requires an almighty pinch of salt.
0 Replies

brianjakub

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 01:53 pm
@Greatest I am,
Quote:
To say that god is just, one must run from moral discussions which is what you and most Christians do.
Example please.
brianjakub

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 02:01 pm
@Greatest I am,
Quote:
Check the timing of the Passover and note how Christianity does not celebrate it when the Jews did.

Like the Jewish interpreted elevation of man in Eden, as compared to the fall Christianity sees, Christianity reversed many of the moral of the story when they usurped the Jewish god.
Jesus was a Jew. A Jew that becomes a Christian is called a completed Jew. Jesus fulfilled all their prophesy about the savior by the final sacrificial atonement for all. God did not murder His Son, He allowed men to do it. Jesus is still alive. Thousands of people witnessed Him walking around after the resurrection.

God allows suffering so we can learn from experience. Most of what you learn is from the mistakes you or somebody else made.
BillRM

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 07:22 pm
@brianjakub,
brianjakub wrote:

Quote:

Jesus was a Jew. A Jew that becomes a Christian is called a completed Jew. Jesus fulfilled all their prophesy about the savior by the final sacrificial atonement for all. God did not murder His Son, He allowed men to do it. Jesus is still alive. Thousands of people witnessed Him walking around after the resurrection.

God allows suffering so we can learn from experience. Most of what you learn is from the mistakes you or somebody else made.

There is still the overriding question, I had since around the year 1959 at age 11 or so, as how in the hell can rational adults give any credit to such nonsense on it face?

Next witnesses to Jesus walking around after his death nonsense how would such silly claims be any more creditable then the claims that humans had interact with other gods and demigods in our history including the Rome and Greek gods?

Where is the sign and notify statements of a dead human/god coming back to life from your claims thousands of witnesses? Who other then persons such as yourself are claiming there are any witnesses to such events?

For that matter the human race is still going ahead in creating/dreaming up gods as in scientology for example.
brianjakub

Reply Sat 8 Jun, 2019 10:53 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
How can rational adults give credence to such nonsense

Can you believe in any historical statement that isn’t backed up with notarized witness reports? How can rational adults believe matter and Life popped into existence through random natural events when, there is no evidence of it except the fact that matter and living beings exist? And all the scientific evidence suggest it’s too complicated to happen by chance because the creating of matter nor life has ever been replicated or explained in a scientific way beyond wild suggestions of events that cannot ever be verified because they happened in ancient times (abiogenesis) or in places like the interior of stars (stellar nucleosynthesis). Abiogenesis is a strange one though, it should be observed today because ancient conditions were similar to ours but, for some reason we cannot imagine a model of it happening or witness it happening. Ask for Stellar nucleosynthesis, it definitely will never be proven, because we will never know what goes on inside a star. That is one that is always going to be taken on faith until a better more reasonable proposal is made.

You must look objectively at the whole story from start to finish. And when I mean the whole story I mean the start of the universe, the creation of life, and the process of learning through experience that has revealed to the human race Hey standard of morals and ethics that we should strive to live.

Can you name another person who walked on the face of the earth made the claims that Jesus made in front of witnesses,performed miraculous events in front of witnesses to prove he is capable of those claims (including rising from the dead) while living a life that provided no evidence that he was delusional in his claims nor did he have anything to gain by making them. And neither did his apostles as evidenced by the fact that most of them were put to death for their beliefs.

Quote:
For that matter the human race is still going ahead and creating gods . . .

None of those got stepped on the deer in historical times in front of witnesses perform miracles to reveal his capabilities like raising from the dead Which shows he has the characteristics to be who he claims the creator of the universe.
mark noble

Reply Sat 8 Jun, 2019 03:26 pm
@Greatest I am,
Depends on your view.
Let me explain: Depends on your view.

YOUR view

YOUR

YOU

You control Your thinking, greatest.
All there is is All there is.
BillRM

Reply Sat 8 Jun, 2019 07:34 pm
@brianjakub,
Sorry but the fact that some priests wrote stories that contain the claims of witnesses to supernatural events prove nothing at all.