0

Who has more control of our thinking; God or Satan?

Greatest I am

1  
Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2019 07:20 am
@brianjakub,
brianjakub wrote:

Neither. Only one person has control over your thinking and that is you. Unless, you give control to God or Satan. The thing is God isn't trying to trick you into giving Him control, He asks for you to follow Him for your own good. Satan on the other hand wants to trick you into following him to your destruction.

The question is which one are you giving the power to.

You seem to not recognize that god does a hell of a lot more destroying of innocent lives than Satan.

Why are you following a genocidal and infanticidal moral monster while calling that vile demiurge good?

Stockholm Syndrome perhaps.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am

1  
Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2019 07:21 am
@mystikmind,
mystikmind wrote:

"Satan on the other hand wants to trick you into following him to your destruction."

And that trick is that you dont know your following him!! Your own pride and bitterness and hate are the band, he is the conductor.

No argument on this truth about most Christians.

Regards
DL
mystikmind

1  
Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2019 04:38 pm
@Greatest I am,
"No argument on this truth about most Christians."

That is a cheap shot, you know you are better than that.
(Although If you had said that line in Spain in the 1500's i would have said "ABSOLUTELY").
brianjakub

0  
Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2019 06:23 pm
@Greatest I am,
When did God destroy innocent lives? Or better yet how can He when all innocent people of goodwill will be resurrected from the dead?

1  
Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2019 01:19 am
@brianjakub,
brianjakub wrote:

When did God destroy innocent lives?

What about when the firstborns were killed during Passover? A lot of them would still have been babies.

Greatest I am

1  
Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2019 07:06 am
@mystikmind,
mystikmind wrote:

I fight evil and will take as many shots at evil as I can. If you do not, you might want to get better.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

1  
Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2019 07:10 am
@brianjakub,
brianjakub wrote:

Start with this.

https://vimeo.com/7038401

Jesus said he came to cure the ill and not kill them, yet you see him as killing when he could just as easily cure.

You make Jesus into the moral monster Yahweh is just to maintain your supernaturalstupid thinking position.

Regards
DL
brianjakub

0  
Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2019 08:32 am
@Greatest I am,
Start with this.
Life is a process of learning. Learning from right and wrong learning about good and evil. Ultimately life is about reconciliation with the creator of the universe who will put it all back to perfection. The perfection that man is responsible for screwing up. There would be no death if man had not sinned. Our free will requires to live the process for the experience. Belief in the process that, God himself died on the cross to repair the universe and, erase every pain from the memory of every person of goodwill so that, he who believes in this process whether, they are jew or Gentile, Christian or Muslim,Hindu or Buddhist or atheist is the key to being included in this final covenant That Jesus talked about at the last supper. Even an atheist can be reconciled if they're honestly trying their best to understand God's system. Because God knows your heart and he won't break the covenant with man. only men can do that . All these people, even those in the video, are thinking they can tell if the covenant is broken or not by what happens here on earth today. In reality the results of the covenantor are decided after our death or at the second coming of Jesus. So people got to quit thinking their life on earth today is the end of the story. It's just the beginning but, how you live the process today does Determine the final outcome in the end.

mystikmind

1  
Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2019 04:13 pm
@Greatest I am,
You had some interesting posts earlier that sparked some interesting thought discussion, but now your posts have become less interesting. Are you even the same person?

"I fight evil and will take as many shots at evil as I can. If you do not, you might want to get better."

Earlier I said this; "That is a cheap shot, you know you are better than that."

What i am saying is, give me something i can reply to?