usa to the kkk

Cheeki-Bri

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 08:13 pm
where the hell did the coffee thing come from.. i have no idea what the hell your on.. but yeh>> sorry dont understand
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 08:21 pm
Yo, CB, read m-u-b's post for the coffee reference.
0 Replies

Cheeki-Bri

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 08:41 pm
how random ey.. what the hell has coffee got to do with any of this crap ey?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 09:07 pm
This is like I walked into the Twilight Zone.

Let's see, so far you've insulted Americans, Whites, Blacks, Catholics, Asians, other Austrailians....

Care to go for Mexicans, Gays and the Homeless?
0 Replies

Cheeki-Bri

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 09:29 pm
me???
are you seirous!!!! OMG.. this seriously started from me talking about usa ... and then me being stupid put kkk in the name coz it sounded kool..and it definetly attacted attention ... THE REST .. people have cooked up themselves
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 09:42 pm
Cheeki-Bri wrote:
how random ey.. what the hell has coffee got to do with any of this crap ey?

Well, according to m-u-b, "yuppie city dwelling coffe drinkers should all wake up to yourselves and stop complaining."
0 Replies

Cheeki-Bri

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 09:47 pm
YEH YEH ALRIGHT!!!.. OK OK! I SAID I AM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN FOR ANY OF THIS TO OCCUR... IT JUST CAME OUT WRONG OK?....

CAN WE TRY AND MOVE ON FROM THIS??
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 09:50 pm
Okay.

So, you don't drink coffee, m-u-b?
0 Replies

Cheeki-Bri

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2006 09:51 pm
i dont think he is lisening...??? I think he is just trying to paint a picture and categorise the majority of racist people???? am i right>? please correct me if not?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 19 Feb, 2006 07:57 am
InfraBlue wrote:
Okay.

I'm drinking coffee right now......mmmmm....good to the last drop.

cheeki....calm down, turn off the cap locks....mostly now we've just ribbing ya. All in good fun. That's the way A2K is. As a matter of fact, that kinda how you know we like you, we poke fun at you.

On a serious note...I know you said you're sorry and all. I suppose you just didn't realize how offensive the KKK is to the vast majority of Americans.

We weren't looking at it in the view of "hey, that rhymes, how clever".

We were looking at it that you were comparing us to a small group of people that are full of hate, are ignorant and well just plain wrong.

Hope that explains things, and that we can get past that.

How's the trebuchet workin' out for ya?
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 19 Feb, 2006 09:15 pm
Chai Tea wrote:

I just love coffee also, and for me it's not a yuppie thing. It's more of a Latin thing. My mother would drink coffee throughout the day, with all of the different meals, as a refreshment, and as a nightcap. My dad also liked coffee, but he can't drink it 'cause he'd get bad hearburn. He drinks cocoa instead.
0 Replies

Cheeki-Bri

Reply Sun 19 Feb, 2006 09:28 pm
yeh yeh .. the trebuchet is going pretty good finished the questions last night and yeh.. i dont have to make the bloody thing till later on this year but understanding how the bloody thing works was hard enough for the time being.. thanks all
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 06:47 am
Chai Tea wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:
Okay.

cheeki....calm down, turn off the cap locks....mostly now we've just ribbing ya. All in good fun. That's the way A2K is. As a matter of fact, that kinda how you know we like you, we poke fun at you.

On a serious note...I know you said you're sorry and all. I suppose you just didn't realize how offensive the KKK is to the vast majority of Americans.

We weren't looking at it in the view of "hey, that rhymes, how clever".

We were looking at it that you were comparing us to a small group of people that are full of hate, are ignorant and well just plain wrong.

Hope that explains things, and that we can get past that.

How's the trebuchet workin' out for ya?

What she said.

PS Coffee with cocoa powder in it - lovely this AM.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 07:14 am
I've started ordering my Starbucks "New Orleans style". When they say they don't have chicory coffee, I say no, I want a double mocha.
0 Replies