My hobby of developing new recipes & adapting existing ones

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2003 10:38 am
Would foodies be interested in having me post some of my recipes? Many of them are unique. I also evaluate existing recipes to improve them or make the directions more clear. My studies have found an astonishing amount of badly written recipes, even by professional chefs. My goal is to achieve a good outcome when following a recipe by cooks of all expertise, or lack of it.

BumbleBeeBoogie
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,665 • Replies: 6
No top replies

JerryR

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2003 11:26 am
Hiya bumblebeeboogie,

We're ALWAYS interested in recipes! Very Happy
If you plan on posting alot of them, you should make a seperate thread for them, and keep posting them there, rather than alot of single posts that can get lost. You could even use this thread! Very Happy
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2003 11:36 am
BumbleBeeBoogie's recipes thread
Thanks, JerryR, for your suggestion. How is the BumbleBeeBoogie recipe thread set up? Can you transfer the recipes I've already posted to it for me?

If people would like to request certain recipes or categories, I will be happy to post responses to them. I have several years of accumulated recipes and cooking tips.

Bumbles
0 Replies

JerryR

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2003 11:56 am
Well, there are many things you could do.

Seeing as you have three recently started threads, you could use those.
Maybe one for Apps, one for main courses, one for desserts.

You can change the name of a thread you've started by going to your first post, then clicking the "Edit" button,...just change the subject and you're all set. You could also start new threads, or search through existing topics in this forum and post the recipes to the appropriate threads.

I am hoping to get this forum a little bit more "categorized" as it is all over tha map right now. Shocked
0 Replies

JerryR

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2003 11:57 am
If you want to work from a single thread, you could copy and paste your recipes there, then we can see about deleting the original, or we can just let it fall to the back.
0 Replies

JerryR

Reply Sat 8 Mar, 2003 11:52 am
Hiya bumblebeeboogie,

Well now, You're sure "on a tear"! Very Happy

Glad the threads are working out for you!
Those recipes sound great!!
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Sat 8 Mar, 2003 01:25 pm
Bumblebeeboogie, I am having a great time reading your recipes. I don't really cook - but I eat! And I love good food. Keep going!
0 Replies