Never been this depressed about being single.

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2019 05:46 pm
I just turned 24 yesterday and it hit me hard how I still never had a girlfriend. I'm still very depressed. It's just something I can't get over.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,169 • Replies: 6
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2019 08:25 am
@singlesucks13,
What have you done to try to remedy this situation?
Dageron

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2019 10:41 am
@singlesucks13,
Hello!

Maybe you could ask your friends if they know someone who can match you, use specialized sites and apps, or go to singles-only meetings (like speed-dating nights or that sort of things).

After, if I may, do not try to put yourself with someone just to not be single anymore, try to put yourself with someone because you likes her. Otherwise you will quickly feel choked. And above all, keep in mind that you are not worse than another because you have not had a girlfriend yet. However, if you really want to have a girlfriend, be careful not to look needy and in search when you approach someone, because a needy person never looks attractive. Stay cool with that.

And then, tell you that celibacy has very good sides too ^^ but after if you really want to be with someone, I hope you'll find what you're looking for :-)

Here, I hope that what I wrote will help you in one way or another. Good Luck!

Oh, and with a little delay, happy birthday! :-)

singlesucks13

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2019 11:12 am
@PUNKEY,
I just started seeing a therapist recently.
0 Replies

singlesucks13

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2019 11:13 am
@Dageron,
Thanks

And I used Dating sites for five years but no one was interested in talking to me
Dageron

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2019 11:19 am
@singlesucks13,
They missed their chance, but someone will take it ;-)
0 Replies

malvikajain786

Reply Sun 24 Mar, 2019 11:26 pm
@singlesucks13,
First of all stop worrying about this. It is normal. There is no age restriction on finding love. Even some people fall in love in their 30s too.
Try to interact with people like your co-workers, go out with your friends in parties and other functions which has a good public gathering. Then you will get a good chance of interacting with other girls.
Be confident ! Just believe in yourself. The rest of the things will take care of itself.
0 Replies