Amazing?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,338 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2003 07:59 am
The current episodes are probably a coma dream/delusion.

Tremendous production-- superb acting.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2003 08:55 am
I'm hoping they're a coma/delusion! Otherwise, it's apt to be a looonnng season of episodes!
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 04:09 pm
We're well into the season and the series just becomes more and more astonishing at plumbing into each character's individual persona and the interaction of the characters is consistently inventive. I'm planning on seeing the opening episode again as soon as it's rerun -- it would be fascinating to study how it was constructed to make the leap from the operation to the reality of the marriage. Kathy Bates is quite funny -- convincing mom to try her hand at some petty shop lifting was timely!
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2003 05:10 pm
Not much posted in here in awhile so I thought I'd revive it by asking:

What did you think of the finale last night?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2003 05:13 pm
Seems like they're grasping for next season's story lines: the various melodramas have got a bit repetitive.

Still one of the few things on the tube worth watching, and the only one I'll spefically set aside time for...
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2003 08:50 pm
Since it won't return until next June, I thought they did a great job of tieing up most of the loose ends.

They didn't leave us hanging on poor Lisa. The scene with Claire's glimpse into the afterlife seemed to cater to the pro-life faction, which balanced the very clinical (and accurate, according to my wife) portrayal of her abortion in the previous week's episode.

I got the sense toward the end of this season that the most normalized character was...Brenda.

And the only one really carrying over some dilemmas to open next year is Federico.
0 Replies