The no lerve, no-flirting, no sexual innuendo thread.

Reyn

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 09:14 am
dlowan wrote:
Hmmm - to be a tad acerbic, since 'tis nimh's wish - and his plaint that it isn't - one is forced to speculate, just a little, whether the timing of the pope's demise vis a vis the prince of wales' nuptials was not the revenge of the catholic church against the apostasy of henry VIII?

Here we have a the demise of the catholic church and the pope's power in england, and the founding of the church of england, begun partly to fulfil a monarch's wish for a woman he had adulterated with, and a prince who will head it wishing to marry a woman he has adulterated with, postponed to accommodate the demise of a pope?

Hey, I thought this was a "religious-free zone"? Sad
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 09:20 am
Anti-Gravity Technology of course has many uses and advantages to our current and future planetary society. Health and medicinal applications will be found with this female based levitative energy. Ether is produced when the ionization of air is increased and ether is brought into physicality. The result of the ether being present is a levitating energy. The ether is a healing energy, in fact it can cure anything, it is the God-particle if you will. In all things this ether is present, however to bring it about physically and to absorb it, we need a technology that will do it.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 01:55 pm
Reyn wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Hmmm - to be a tad acerbic, since 'tis nimh's wish - and his plaint that it isn't - one is forced to speculate, just a little, whether the timing of the pope's demise vis a vis the prince of wales' nuptials was not the revenge of the catholic church against the apostasy of henry VIII?

Here we have a the demise of the catholic church and the pope's power in england, and the founding of the church of england, begun partly to fulfil a monarch's wish for a woman he had adulterated with, and a prince who will head it wishing to marry a woman he has adulterated with, postponed to accommodate the demise of a pope?

Hey, I thought this was a "religious-free zone"? Sad

Huh? Never declared such by me.

Good news about the laser pointer....hmmmmm......
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 01:56 pm
Wabbits, howsomeever, is known to be irreligious by nature . . .
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 01:56 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Anti-Gravity Technology of course has many uses and advantages to our current and future planetary society. Health and medicinal applications will be found with this female based levitative energy. Ether is produced when the ionization of air is increased and ether is brought into physicality. The result of the ether being present is a levitating energy. The ether is a healing energy, in fact it can cure anything, it is the God-particle if you will. In all things this ether is present, however to bring it about physically and to absorb it, we need a technology that will do it.

Why is it "female based"??????

(THis should be good!)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 01:59 pm
Setanta wrote:
Wabbits, howsomeever, is known to be irreligious by nature . . .

You're FLIRTING!!!!!!

Good to see you!

Physically restrains self from flirtatiousness...)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 02:01 pm
Batting your eyes, artless flattery and a buck and a half will get you a bus ride across town . . .
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 02:24 pm
So how the heck ARE ya, ya big old Wabbit, you?
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 02:41 pm
Reyn wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Nah - it's fun.

Anyone know if cats really do try to chase laser pointer lights?

Yup! Ours love it! :wink:

Nice thread, by the way.....

My cat loves the laser light...he will follow and chase it every where. I took it outside one night and showed it to the neighbor's cat and he ran away with his tail between his legs...so I guess, not all cats love it.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 03:19 pm
colorbook wrote:
My cat loves the laser light...he will follow and chase it every where. I took it outside one night and showed it to the neighbor's cat and he ran away with his tail between his legs...so I guess, not all cats love it.

That is true, but I think that is because some cats just can't be bothered. They're not partial to it.

In the case of the outside neighbor cat, it may have felt unsafe, and thought that it could have been an "attack" of some kind.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 03:39 pm
dlowan wrote:
So how the heck ARE ya, ya big old Wabbit, you?

Fair to garbage . . .

Howzyerself, Babs?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 03:39 pm
Neutered my first cat today. Didn't ask him if he was partial to laser light or to the conventional variety. I suspect, though, that he will be chasing after any light -- be it focused, diffused, incandescent, fluorescent, or dietary -- with the same sort of gusto as he may be presumed to have previously peformed such... performances... perchance...

Sorry, bunny, I can't be aught but damp and full of lerv (which, unless I am not mistaken, comes down to us through the ages from the Greek tragos "Annie Hall").
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 04:56 pm
Once upon a midnight dreary....

I forget whether or not it was raining.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 05:19 pm
kickycan wrote:
She'll be seven. I had my mother get her something...I forget what (bad uncle), but I was supposed to get her a card, and work was just so damn busy this week I totally forgot to do it (bad uncle).

And my brother's birthday is on the eighteenth, but hell, he always forgets mine, so that one is no biggie. Plus, I still have time on his.

I'm reading 12 pgs of this thread and had to stop here. I'm trying to imagine
Uncle Kicky. hmmm, I think that would be the best and I fully understand why she loves you.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 05:21 pm
dlowan wrote:
Nah - it's fun.

Anyone know if cats really do try to chase laser pointer lights?

mine do...
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 05:24 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
Today is a new day, full of promise and opportunity for great deeds and fellowship with friends and loved ones.

The promises shall be broken, the opportunities sour, the friends will be busy elsewhere and the loved ones will betray my love. In other words just another day. Is it too early to start drinking?

That was 6:13 am Mnt time WVT, not too early if you're still counting it as last night!

11:45 is quarter to brew time in these lands.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 05:29 pm
I made it through all 12 pages! Nice thread Deb, thanks.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 06:02 pm
J_B wrote:
kickycan wrote:
She'll be seven. I had my mother get her something...I forget what (bad uncle), but I was supposed to get her a card, and work was just so damn busy this week I totally forgot to do it (bad uncle).

And my brother's birthday is on the eighteenth, but hell, he always forgets mine, so that one is no biggie. Plus, I still have time on his.

Uncle Kicky. hmmm, I think that would be the best and I fully understand why she loves you.

Lovely to see you here JB - BUT - you said LOVE!!!!

I'm sorry - but that means a burst with the CO 2 sub-zero fire extinguisher - would you like goggles and mittens - and a nose-warmer? Don't want you losing any extremities, do we?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 06:09 pm
J_B wrote:
kickycan wrote:

Thanks! By the way, I went out and got her a card today and mailed it, so I think it might actually get there by the twelfth at the latest--one day late isn't so bad, right? I'll just blame the US Postal service. She's seven, what does she know?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 06:15 pm
patiodog wrote:
Neutered my first cat today. Didn't ask him if he was partial to laser light or to the conventional variety. I suspect, though, that he will be chasing after any light -- be it focused, diffused, incandescent, fluorescent, or dietary -- with the same sort of gusto as he may be presumed to have previously peformed such... performances... perchance...

Hmmm - for a moment there I thought you were to lighten him of his gonads with laser! But - I note I am conflating.

He will, you think, return to his former pursuits with his erstwhile enthusiasm?

You do not, then, believe in feline sublimation? Hmmm - perhaps this, more than opposeable thumbs, is what delineates our lives - full of such wonders as driving automobiles and mobile phones (which, I suppose we do not DRIVE, exactly, as such - but more manouevre) and computers and such - from theirs - that we are able to sublimate - and hence create the afore-mentioned wonders, while they either hunt, or ****, or chase laser lights. And, if they cannot ****, the laser lights come into their own. And the can-openers.

Oh curse, they say, that I have not opposeable thumbs - because then no can would be a stranger to me hile I wait, consumed with frustration for the potentate's pleasure!

patiodog wrote:
Sorry, bunny, I can't be aught but damp and full of lerv (which, unless I am not mistaken, comes down to us through the ages from the Greek tragos "Annie Hall").

Truly? I did enjoy Annie greatly.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 02:38:13