Goku vs Superman

SCoates

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 08:27 pm
Who do you think would win?

If you don't know who Goku is, you're not allowed to vote.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,676 • Replies: 3
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 08:38 pm
i'm pretty sure that goku is some thing from dbz, but i'm not sure, so no vote for me

damn
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 09:32 pm
Superman was too stupid to turn off his X-ray vision during his draft examination in WWII. Goku will win.
0 Replies

rabbo

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 12:19 pm
Superman might take him
Well, they are both aliens with immeasurable super power. So far there has been no limit to eithers power and both have been killed (Goku more than once)! Goku can destroy a world with one blast. Superman can also destroy a planet in a couple different ways if it were his agenda. Now down to the bottom line: Superman has only 1 weakness (need I say more?). Well, I will... Goku has had his ass handed to him on many occasions, however, he always overcomes eventually. I can't recall Superman getting his ass whooped; Beat up? Yes. But getting his ass whooped? No! Doomsday defeated him b/c Superman didn't release his full potential until it was too late. And he feared for the safety of the citizens. Therefore, SUPERMAN gets the nod from Rabbo. Peace
0 Replies