Law and Order 3/30/05

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 06:46 pm
http://www.nbc.com/Law_&_Order/index.html

Quote:
PERVERTED CULT THAT MOLESTS CHILDREN LEADS TO SLAYINGS AND SUICIDES -- Detectives Fontana (Dennis Farina) and Green (Jesse L. Martin) are repulsed when they investigate the murder of a woman by a suicidal young man (as Ranson, guest star Austin Lysy) and discover a cult which encourages adult-child sexual relations - and prosecutor Borgia (Annie Parisse) is determined to nail the mesmerizing but formidable woman (as Mrs. Shelby, guest star Deborah Hedwall) who heads it. Aided by fellow A.D.A. McCoy (Sam Waterston), Borgia traces a string of suicides from the surviving youths and searches for a secretive "Book of Daniel" that could wipe out the perverted sect forever. S. Epatha Merkerson and Fred Dalton Thompson also star. TV-14

I very strongly suspect that this episode was inspired by a story close to me (i.e. "Book of Daniel" = "Davidito Book", Ranson = Ricky, Shelby = Zerby....) but probably won't get a chance to watch it tonight. If anyone does, please let me know how it goes.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,925 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 06:49 pm
Will do. I always watch L&O. This sounds like a paticularly interesting one...............................especially because it bears a relation to someone that I know!
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 06:50 pm
wAATCHING
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 06:59 pm
listening.....
0 Replies

fab617

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 08:35 pm
Does anyone know the connection between the L&O
francise, and Oz? I see so many actors on both.
0 Replies

UnagiSushi

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 12:18 am
Re: Law and Order 3/30/05
Quote:

I very strongly suspect that this episode was inspired by a story close to me (i.e. "Book of Daniel" = "Davidito Book", Ranson = Ricky, Shelby = Zerby....) but probably won't get a chance to watch it tonight. If anyone does, please let me know how it goes.

I love Law and Order -- and its two clones -- SVU and Criminal Intent.

[/color] Very Happy
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 06:41 am
We have a new L@O starting this week but it still has Briscoe in it so we have a lot to look forward to Very Happy
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 04:22 pm
So, Craven, did that episode ring bells? Did you hear about it? See a tape?
0 Replies

smog

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 04:27 pm
That episode was wild.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 11:57 pm
littlek wrote:
So, Craven, did that episode ring bells? Did you hear about it? See a tape?

I saw it but didn't pay much attention, it was based on the stories I had suspected though. Of that I have no doubt.
0 Replies