who exists?

izzythepush

Fri 18 Nov, 2022 01:00 pm
@Jasper10,
You can't reject science as "atheist" and claim to be logical in the same breath.

That's not how logic works.

Or is what is understood as logic also atheist and therefore also invalid in that compartmentalised brain of yours?

So Science and Logic are out, anything else?

You going to have a pop at Geography?

How about Literature; feel the need to lash out at a sonnet or two?
Frank Apisa

Fri 18 Nov, 2022 02:09 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

There is absolutely no problem with my assertion Frank…I will leave you think about it a bit more.

No need. There is a big problem with your assertion...and a slightly lesser problem with your thinking if you do not see it.
Jasper10

Fri 18 Nov, 2022 03:35 pm
@izzythepush,
I can reject atheistic science and be logical because the only science that is logical is natures science.
Jasper10

Fri 18 Nov, 2022 03:45 pm
@Frank Apisa,
There is absolutely no problem with my assertion Frank.

It is possible to exist and not exist and make an assertion one way or the other.

An electromagnetic computer can do that.

It still needs to exist to make an assertion one way or the other even though it is not alive.
Agent Smith

Fri 18 Nov, 2022 11:03 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
My queen, your majesty, you have to reread the material, whatever it is, that made you come to this (vide OP) most intriguing conclusion.
izzythepush

Sat 19 Nov, 2022 03:02 am
@Jasper10,
No, that's just talking bollocks.

And that's all you've done since you arrived here.
Jasper10

Sat 19 Nov, 2022 03:49 am
@izzythepush,
Which bit do you disagree with Izzy…please elaborate.
izzythepush

Sat 19 Nov, 2022 04:16 am
@Jasper10,
Have you ever met anyone who agrees with you?

Your use of the phrase atheist science is a red flag, it shown delusional thinking.

You should be grateful to the people on A2K for indulging your nonsense all this time.
Jasper10

Sat 19 Nov, 2022 04:51 am
@izzythepush,
I don’t agree with Atheistic science because it is illogical Izzy.You can invent a science based upon the assumption that there are no absolutes and then ago on to assume that good is bad and bad is good for sure but NATURE disagrees with this logic.

You cannot cancel out the magnetic forces in nature izzy.It is impossible.You can only balance them.
izzythepush

Sat 19 Nov, 2022 05:23 am
@Jasper10,
More nonsense.

Your "science" is devoid of logic and science.

You dodged the question.

Have you ever met anyone who agrees with you?
Jasper10

Sat 19 Nov, 2022 05:26 am
@izzythepush,
Is there anyone who has come up with a united science Izzy?

Atheistic science is giving up on ever coming up with anything meaningful.

izzythepush

Sat 19 Nov, 2022 05:47 am
@Jasper10,
So that would be a No.

In your world science is wrong and you're some sort of genius.

I can see why you would cling to such fantasy.

The truth is you're delusional, full of crackpot theories that don't stand up to examination.
Jasper10

Sat 19 Nov, 2022 05:59 am
@izzythepush,
You can have your opinion izzy.

Believe it or not my ideas make total sense and work.

I know they work.I don’t have a belief system that hopes they work.

My science is player science you see.I don’t try to separate myself from consciousness as atheistic science does.

I accept that natures science requires us to cease being spectators and start becoming players.

I appreciate that you think I make all this stuff up but I don’t.

AWARENESS izzy.It’s all about AWARENESS.

izzythepush

Sat 19 Nov, 2022 06:23 am
@Jasper10,
You're the one who only has opinion.

The rest of us have facts and evidence, you have fantasy.

The fact that everyone you meet thinks the same should tell you something.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 19 Nov, 2022 06:39 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:
There is absolutely no problem with my assertion Frank.

There are huge problems with your assertions, Jasper...including the fact that many of what you call your assertions are not actually assertions. They are questions attempting, in an amateurish way, to be Socratic questioning...which often fail because you are not adept at using the method.

Fact is, as Izzy has pointed out, you fail to adequately establish what you are trying to establish.

It sounds to me as though you got stoned one day, came up with an idea that the buzz interpreted as "a great enlightenment"...and now are trying to show that you are further evolved than others. You do not attempt to share of the enlightenment in any reasonable, logical way...because it appears your intent is not to share it, but rather, to use it as a cudgel to proclaim your own supposed extended evolution.

Come back to Earth.

State your single most important initial premise in a way that a human can understand...and let's see where it leads.

Quote:
It is possible to exist and not exist and make an assertion one way or the other.

An electromagnetic computer can do that.

It still needs to exist to make an assertion one way or the other even though it is not alive.

This is bullshit...plain and simple. You are going nowhere with this.

I am not an atheist...which is a self-applied descriptor meaning many different things. But I have known and had discussions/debates with MANY atheists over the years...and I have NEVER had any one of them say or infer that they do not exist. NEVER. Some, as with SOME agnostics and theists, aver that they MAY not exist in the sense of what most would mean by exist. (They are merely acknowledging that life/existence MAY be some kind of illusion, even if, as Einstein suggested, a very persistent illusion.)

Perhaps you have heard an atheist say, "I do not exist", but if so, you are making way too much of it.

Get away from that nonsense...and state what you are attempting to state.
Agent Smith

Sat 19 Nov, 2022 07:02 am
How about what in some parts of the world is a better ... worse? ... question:

Who wants to exist?
0 Replies

Jasper10

Sat 19 Nov, 2022 09:23 am
@izzythepush,
The truth is Izzy.I am not delusional.The 2 magnets 4 off electromagnetic force interactions NN,NS,SN,SS of nature balance.They DO NOT cancel out.

This FACT proves atheistic science is incorrect izzy.
izzythepush

Sat 19 Nov, 2022 09:30 am
@Jasper10,
It proves you've lost the plot.
Jasper10

Sat 19 Nov, 2022 09:33 am
@izzythepush,
How do you cancel them out is in REALITY?

No scientist has ever been able to cancel them out because it is impossible to cancel them out.

I agree with natures science.

0 Replies

Jasper10

Sat 19 Nov, 2022 09:46 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank,

If anyone or anything asserts that they/it exists or doesn’t exist then they/it exists.

They or it will or won’t be alive.
0 Replies