Testimony of a young Swedish victim of gang rape

maxdancona

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2018 08:11 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
These groups marching and yelling "Seig Heil" all share your views about Islam.

Then they have common sense. Anyone should oppose Islam who values life and freedom.

Well thank you for being honest. I disagree with you, but at least you are not hiding who you are.

I oppose extremism, if someone is a decent person, I don't care whether they are a Christian, a Muslim or anything else. Who you are is important, your religion or ethniciy is not.

If you are hateful, or extreme I oppose you whether you are a Christian Nationalist or an Islamic Extremist. That is why I am posting on this thread.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2018 08:19 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
If you are hateful, or extreme I oppose you whether you are a Christian Nationalist or an Islamic Extremist. That is why I am posting on this thread.

Now that we know you are perfect where would you like to go from here? You still cannot say that it has anything to do with Islam and what it is. Islam teaches hate.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2018 08:31 pm
@coldjoint,
You are the only person teaching hate (other than the OP, although he seems to have abandoned you).

Christianity doesn't teach hate. Islam doesn't teach hate. It is people who teach hate. You can twist any religion to be hateful (I have already shown you that the Christian Bible supports rape, slavery and killing children). Or you can use a religion to support peace and decency... something that Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists and Hindus all do.

As long as you keep insisting we judge people based on their religion or ethnicity, instead of who they are as a person, you are the one teaching hatred.

coldjoint

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2018 08:49 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Islam doesn't teach hate.

Quote:
Consider the elements that define hate speech:

Drawing a distinction between one’s own identity group and those outside it

Moral comparison based on this distinction

Devaluation or dehumanization of other groups and the personal superiority of one's own

The advocating of different standards of treatment based on identity group membership

A call to violence against members of other groups

Read the article and tell me what issues you have with it. It sourced with Islamic quotes that prove it teaches hate. Only a fool would see anything different.

You have to realize how many people there are that believe this crap. That is my concern.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/quran-hate.aspx
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2018 11:25 am
@izzythepush,
Hey, dummy, I was strongly opposed to Jim Crow. I posted a number of times about it. Remember?

Go ahead and believe lies about me. I don't care.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2018 11:30 am
https://www.moretvicar.com/media/product/2014/04/30/76_8350_w300.jpg
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2018 11:37 am
@wmwcjr,
Just for the record, wmc, I've never considered you to be a racist or a bigot of any kind. I've no idea if the original video posted is real or fake, but the ethnicity in that post seems to have overshadowed the rape. It happens sometimes.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2018 11:43 am
@roger,
I'm sure that's of great comfort. Elderly white men who vote republican have always had their fingers on the pulse when it comes to matters of race.
roger

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2018 11:53 am
@izzythepush,
Elderly. White Men.

Are you being racist or ageist?
coldjoint

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2018 12:02 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I'm sure that's of great comfort.

What are you doing here? Not enough girls raped in the UK? Apologies and calling people racists from you means about as much as a fart in a tornado.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2018 12:10 pm
@roger,
If you think one white guy calling another white guy white is racist, you're considerably more elderly than I'd imagined.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2018 12:19 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
If you think one white guy calling another white guy white is racist,

Why isn't racism? I know you won't answer, for a couple of reasons.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2018 01:35 pm
@izzythepush,
Oh well. I thought you might understand I was applying the same standards to you as you are quick to apply to others.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2018 03:15 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Just for the record, wmc, I've never considered you to be a racist or a bigot of any kind. I've no idea if the original video posted is real or fake, but the ethnicity in that post seems to have overshadowed the rape. It happens sometimes.

The entire point of the video was to link rape with Islam. It is a racist video.

Sweden is battling an upsurge of actual Neo-Nazis. I have said before that you shouldn't call people Nazis unless they actually hold Nazi beliefs. But, in this case, the designation is valid.

The goal is for a racially pure Sweden. The Muslims are simply the easiest target.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2018 03:22 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Sweden is battling an upsurge of actual Neo-Nazis.

Let's see one credible article about that. And the number of Nazis and the number of Islamic migrants.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2018 03:26 pm
@roger,
And it went very well, with white men being such a disenfranchised group.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2018 03:38 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
men being such a disenfranchised group.

That is exactly what you want disenfranchised, men. You do not know how to handle a rude and aggressive people doing exactly what you discourage in British citizens. That is weak and enabling, a cowards way out. Men need to handle this, your input is garbage.

0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2018 03:34 pm
https://66.media.tumblr.com/dae15d418d541ed775a4348b33221895/tumblr_okmfgoLPqr1w2mdydo1_540.jpg
maxdancona

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2018 04:35 pm
@wmwcjr,
I call you intolerant because you consider everyone who wears a headscarf to be a threat no matter who they are as a person.

I call you extremist because want to block certain cultures or religions from exercising their freedom.

I call you hate-filled because you are attacking people based on their ethnicity or religion even though you don't know them as human beings.

I call you a supremacist because you believe your culture is superior to theirs.

And I don't mind you calling me a "traitor".... I am rather flattered.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2018 04:38 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I call you intolerant because you consider everyone who wears a headscarf to be a threat no matter who they are as a person.

No, you say he considers that. The religion speaks for itself.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 11:32:43