Where is the US economy headed?

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 13 Apr, 2013 09:30 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:
So called 'progressives' are actually regressive neanderthals.

Do you find that all humans that progress should be seen as neanderthals?

Only those that identify themselves 'progressives', 'liberals' and 'democrats'.

Do you have a problem with that reality?
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 13 Apr, 2013 09:44 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Only those that identify themselves 'progressives', 'liberals' and 'democrats'.

Why?

Quote:
Do you have a problem with that reality?

I have no problem with your subjective reality. Would you care to share objective reasons why we should see reality as you do?

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 13 Apr, 2013 10:14 pm
@reasoning logic,

You are hallucinating, you should seek medical attention right away.

Lucky for you, there is a cure for progressive liberalism.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 12:19 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Lucky for you, there is a cure for progressive liberalism.

Oh really? What is this cure you speak of? Is it to be hannitiezed by baby Jesus Sean Hannity? or is it to listen to the high priest of the painful truth Neal Boortz? or possibly the God father Rush Limbaugh? or would it be listening to 666 Herman Cain?

Certainly you find value in their twisted version of moral philosophy don't you?

Maybe you think that the church is the cure?
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 12:45 pm
@reasoning logic,

Gene therapy could help American libtards & eventually, eradicate liberals altogether; bringing peace to the world.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 01:24 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Gene therapy could help American libtards & eventually, eradicate liberals altogether; bringing peace to the world.

How is that much different than Hitler's approach of eradicating all of those who were different? We may find in the future ways to make others more how we would like them to be, if we do are you for making everyone like minded as you?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 01:31 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
eradicate liberals altogether; bringing peace to the world.

Exactly what is it about the definition of liberal that you dislike?
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 01:36 pm
@reasoning logic,

http://cdn.motinetwork.net/demotivationalposters.net/image/demotivational-poster/0901/liberalism-obama-president-taxes-democrats-fail-failure-soci-demotivational-poster-1232777802.jpg

Liberalism.

BTW, the next housing/mortgage bubble is getting ready to burst, but I'm sure you are getting
any news about the pending disaster from MSNBC and the rest of your libtard media outlets.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 01:44 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:
eradicate liberals altogether; bringing peace to the world.

Exactly what is it about the definition of liberal that you dislike?

the problem with liberals is their cult of victim culture...they have become useless members of the collective, they always expect to be carried.

the problem with conservatives is that they dont recognize class oppression when they are living it
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 01:48 pm
@hawkeye10,

Conservatives that I know have no problem recognizing the oppression we are living with on a daily basis under Obama's rule.

Obama's brand of liberal oppression is far reaching and it effects all but the rich liberal elite and political class.

Nothing that Obama has done thus far has had a positive effect on jobs and the economy.
The real world effects of Obama's rule have all been negative.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 02:08 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Nothing that Obama has done thus far has had a positive effect on jobs and the economy.

I don't know what business you are in but mine is thriving and I am making more money than I ever have. Sorry if you are not the job creator that you thought you were but who knows maybe the entrepreneur in you may come forward soon.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 02:14 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:

I don't know what business you are in but mine is thriving and I am making more money than I ever have.

Do you credit Obama's policies and actions for your success?
I'm sorry for you if your business is dependent on Obama

My business is thriving despite all of Obama's roadblocks and
added cost of doing business, but his policies are effecting my
customer base in a negative way and that situation does not
paint a rosy picture for anyone as we move forward under
Obama's rule.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 02:58 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
My business is thriving despite all of Obama's roadblocks and
added cost of doing business, but his policies are effecting my
customer base in a negative way and that situation does not
paint a rosy picture for anyone as we move forward under
Obama's rule.

Do you think it could be possible that you need to revise your business approach to meet the needs of your customers?

In my business we give cases of water to our customers for free with our business name on the bottles even though we are not in the business of selling water because we have found that in the many countries around the world that we do business in there are more profitable markets than selling water.

Not only do we give them water for free but we take them on vacations and so forth.
Recently it was a trip to Augusta.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 04:31 pm
@reasoning logic,

Do you think Obama has done anything to help businesses thrive?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 04:37 pm
@H2O MAN,
Hey, squirt, you wrote,
Quote:

Tell us why our economy is still the strongest in the world after GW Bush's Great Recession killed jobs around the world, and many lost most of their savings? Tell us why the stock market has doubled since Obama took over the white house?

Tell us why manufacturing is being returned to the US?

Tell us why most who lost their savings and home values are now back to pre-loss values?

You're a ****'g joke, and you don't know it!
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 04:41 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:

Are you being silly or are you being honest? I think that all presidents have helped some business to thrive but don't you think that the important question should be did they help your business to thrive? Rolling Eyes

If you are selling weapons or ammo you may think so but being you are not I would like to here how you think that Obama is at fault for your inferior entrepreneur ability?

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 05:31 pm
@reasoning logic,
Sorry about your tiny penis.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 05:40 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Sorry about your tiny penis.

I find this it a bit funny, would you prefer that I had a larger penis for you to suck?
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 05:46 pm
@reasoning logic,

You whore yourself out in order to survive Obamanomics, I guess your bus stop restroom 'business' is thriving.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2013 05:56 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
You whore your self out in order to survive Obamanomics, I guess your 'business' is thriving.

No I am no whore but rather one who is able to thrive in any environment regardless if it is one in which people as yourself have an interest in the size of my penis or one that has an interest in a universal structure.

0 Replies