You've Got it Bad For Whom?

Child of the Light

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 04:55 pm
Angelina Jolie. Lips.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 06:38 pm
On one of the off-beat networks there used to be a show about a warrior class of immortals, great opening song by Queen "We're the Prices of the Universe"also with a warning "In the end there can be only one". I'll remember the name of the show soon, but the lead actor was a pretty hunky looking guy named Adrian Paul. I thought he would be a good choice if Hollywood ever wanted to redo one of the James Bond films. I don't often get too excited over the appearances of actors but I always make an exception for him.

In the off-beat category of looks, I'm slowly getting fascinated by the facial expressions of the man who plays "Samson" in "Carnivale".
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 06:44 pm
Oh yes. We've discussed Adrian Paul before. I couldn't hide my admiration for him even from my husband and he would tease me about my 'boyfriend'. The name of the show was "Highlander".
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 07:03 am
Not an actor, but I've been known to gasp audibly when I see Ming Tsai on the Food Network.

I sort of need to know in advance that I'm going to see him. He makes my heart go thud pitty pat thud pitty pat thud
0 Replies

Nietzsche

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 12:49 pm
I have a slight crush on Hillary Duff; but Carmen Electra is still my #1 all-time.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 03:15 pm
One more that I've mentioned in other threads.
Jeff Goldblum.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 03:38 pm
eoe wrote:
Oh yes. We've discussed Adrian Paul before. I couldn't hide my admiration for him even from my husband and he would tease me about my 'boyfriend'. The name of the show was "Highlander".

As I'm sure many people know, this TV series was inspired by the movie, "Highlander" starring Christopher Lambert, Sean Connery, and Clancy Brown. IMO, the original film was great, and all of the sequels abysmal, but I am OT.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 12:31 am
Alright, I give up! What is OT?
0 Replies

husker

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 12:36 am
Katherine Hepburn (in her younger years) total package
0 Replies

CerealKiller

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 12:54 am
Sandra Bullock
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 10:14 am
glitterbag wrote:
Alright, I give up! What is OT?

Off topic.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 08:03 pm
Thank you! GB
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 08:03 pm
Thank you! GB
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 08:04 pm
Thank you! GB
0 Replies

thiefoflight

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 11:41 pm
I was joking about Zasu Pitts, I'm sure she was a nice lady and I know she was a great actress but here's my real list;
Silent era - Theda Bara, and Pola Negri
30's- Jean Harlow ,Mae West, and Joan Davis
40's- Gale Sondergaard, Carole Lombard,Jean Arthur, Lauren Bacall,Eve Arden, and Veronica Lake
50's - Judy Holliday ,Doris Day, Kim Novak, 60's - Brigitte Bardot, Jane Fonda Shirley MacLaine,Julie Christie,and Catherine Deneuve
90's and beyond; Uma Thurman,Julianne Moore, and
Audrey Tatou,
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 12:16 pm
Ah Yes, Pola Negri....one of the era's finest actresses. Who can forget her starring role at Valentino's funeral, nor her trip with his coffin to his final resting place. While sobbing in front of reporters during one of the train stops, Pola swooned and slumped into a faint, and when the photographer said he missed it, could she do it again, she obliged. What a trooper.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 01:08 pm
indeed! Laughing
0 Replies

Aphrodisia

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2005 01:26 am
I wouldn't say I've got it "bad" for anyone, but there are a few people I don't mind looking at :wink:

Younger Al Pacino (hot!)
Mark Wahlberg
Johnny Depp
Michael Madsen
Jared Leto
and pretty much the whole cast of Boiler Room.

Oh, and I have this bizzare crush on Kevin Federline. Shocked
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 03:08 pm
I just came across this old thread of mine in a search for something else. Just to get the thread going again, I'll throw Phoebe Cates into the ring.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 03:18 pm
Catherina Zeta Jones, now that's a piece of a woman.

from men....ummm, i guess i'd go for jack nicholson or gerard depardieu. oh, and, whatshisname: the colonel from Sense...yes, Alan Rickman. And Harvey Keitel.

<and don't tell anyone, but maybe even hugh grant. but that's a secret i'd never admit to publicly>
0 Replies