The nuclear atom does NOT exist.

OldGrumpy

Fri 14 Sep, 2018 01:51 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
I've got $10,000 looking for an investment. I know it's not much (probably not nearly as much as you've invested yourself, considering you've known about this longer) but I could probably partner up with a bunch of my friends.

Who would we send our money to help this research area?

something I wrote?
0 Replies

OldGrumpy

Fri 14 Sep, 2018 01:54 pm
Look at it another way.

If most of the 'modern physics' is extremely wrong, like relativity bollocks,
, black hole nonsens, quantum mechanics bollocks,, gravity nonsense and so on and so forth, why not the 'nuclear atom" being extremely wrong, which it is!
0 Replies

maporsche

Fri 14 Sep, 2018 02:07 pm
@OldGrumpy,
OldGrumpy wrote:

Quote:
I don't understand why you are so Old and Grumpy...you've been sitting on a POT OF GOLD for however long you've known about this.

I'd be Old and HAPPY-AS-****

What exactly do you mean here?

I mean you've stumbled across a new way to conceive of the world of physics. And it sounds like it's the ONLY TRUE way to conceive this world.

The possibilities here are endless. Think of all the problems you could solve. Think of what is possible and how much people would be willing to pay for it!

You're sitting on a gold mind.

How much money have you invested? How can I join in?!
OldGrumpy

Fri 14 Sep, 2018 02:51 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
I mean you've stumbled across a new way to conceive of the world of physics. And it sounds like it's the ONLY TRUE way to conceive this world.

The possibilities here are endless. Think of all the problems you could solve. Think of what is possible and how much people would be willing to pay for it!

You're sitting on a gold mind.

How much money have you invested? How can I join in?!

I do see that you have no clue how this world really works.
If it will be good for humanity it won't get on the market!
We are not living in a free and open society. Only in the illusion of one.
Hence, what you wrote will not work in this world at this moment in time.
BUT, I am convinced the times are coming that it is possible and that we
can transform this world in a paradise! In stead of the hell hole it is now!

maporsche

Fri 14 Sep, 2018 03:36 pm
@OldGrumpy,
Seems like you don't understand how the world works.

What you're saying would be worth Billions and make whomever monetizes it the richest person in the world...by far.

Can you think of the politicians who were involved in helping bring this to light? They'd go down as the greatest president/whatever in history.
fresco

Fri 14 Sep, 2018 05:26 pm
@OldGrumpy,
Controversial writers in the sciences are two a penny. Most of them are just self publicists who are ignorant of the vast body of literature surrounding ontology (existence), epistemology (knowlege) and the status of scientific models.

Your simplistic level of dialogue here has nothing to do with physics or that body of knowledge surrounding its progress. Its just about looking for somebody to talk to. You are just one of a list of trolls who try their luck on this lenient forum, many of whom have been banned elsewhere.
OldGrumpy

Fri 14 Sep, 2018 10:48 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
Seems like you don't understand how the world works.

What you're saying would be worth Billions and make whomever monetizes it the richest person in the world...by far.

Can you think of the politicians who were involved in helping bring this to light? They'd go down as the greatest president/whatever in history.

Once again, you have NO clue how this world really works!
It sure doesn't the way you describe here! That's for sure.
0 Replies

OldGrumpy

Fri 14 Sep, 2018 10:51 pm
@fresco,
Quote:
Controversial writers in the sciences are two a penny. Most of them are just self publicists who are ignorant of the vast body of literature surrounding ontology (existence), epistemology (knowlege) and the status of scientific models.

Your simplistic level of dialogue here has nothing to do with physics or that body of knowledge surrounding its progress. Its just about looking for somebody to talk to. You are just one of a list of trolls who try their luck on this lenient forum, many of whom have been banned elsewhere.

Just one long boring ad hominem. You have no clue who or how I am , yet you have the audacity to write like you know me. It's not very clever what you are doing, do you realize that?
fresco

Sat 15 Sep, 2018 02:01 am
@OldGrumpy,
Oh dear...maybe you are one of those ego-trip writers....maybe you are a college drop-out on a self validation mission... Who cares ?
Some of us have been on this forum long enough to spot baloney merchants for what they are. Lets see if you last as long as the last one. Wink
fresco

Sat 15 Sep, 2018 02:30 am
@OldGrumpy,
Quote:
Dewey Bernard Larson
Dewey Bernard Larson (1898-1990) was the creator of Reciprocal Theory, and an otherwise irrelevant American engineer. While he was writing only a few years before the Standard Model of physics came along to more fully refute his claims, he seems to very casually ignore how successful quantum mechanics has been in, among other things, explaining the physics of the electron and in providing fundamental explanations for essentially all of chemistry, even by the 1950s and 1960s. However, Larson still maintains a strong and passionate following among a few cranks who think that they've stumbled upon some great secret body of knowledge.
Rationalwiki.

His book you cite was self published and never peer reviewed
OldGrumpy

Sat 15 Sep, 2018 06:18 am
@fresco,
being "peer reviewed" is very overrated.

May I ask if you have read the book already? I know, I know.
0 Replies

OldGrumpy

Sat 15 Sep, 2018 06:19 am
@fresco,
Quote:
Oh dear...maybe you are one of those ego-trip writers....maybe you are a college drop-out on a self validation mission... Who cares ?
Some of us have been on this forum long enough to spot baloney merchants for what they are. Lets see if you last as long as the last one.

Brilliant!!

Brilliant!!!

Another ad hominem!
maporsche

Sat 15 Sep, 2018 06:22 am
OldGrumpy; all you've managed to do from my point of view is very poorly represent your position, provide zero compelling details about your world view, have insulted those of us who chose to reply to you, and have MADE ABSOLUTE SURE that I will never ever read that book.

Nice work?
OldGrumpy

Sat 15 Sep, 2018 06:31 am
@maporsche,
Quote:
OldGrumpy; all you've managed to do from my point of view is very poorly represent your position, provide zero compelling details about your world view, have insulted those of us who chose to reply to you, and have MADE ABSOLUTE SURE that I will never ever read that book.

Nice work?]

Oh boy, the psychopathic mindset comes into play it seems! Now I am responsible for you not reading the book! lol.
Yep, that is rather psychopathic.

But I really don't care if you do or don't! who else cares?!

Just leave the thread and do something else. It's that easy, folks!
fresco

Sat 15 Sep, 2018 06:46 am
@OldGrumpy,
Have you read anything on 'scientific realism' ?...I know....I know. Wink

BTW Asimov's original interest in Larson whom he later dismissed as merely 'a creative thinker' should be sufficient indication of the book' s scientific worth.

OldGrumpy

Sat 15 Sep, 2018 07:02 am
@fresco,
Quote:
BTW Asimov's original interest in Larson whom he later dismissed as merely 'a creative thinker' should be sufficient indication of the book' s scientific worth.

Really? Hmm so you take it on someones authority? Hmmmmm, no reading and thinking for and by yourself then eh?! I know I know.
(Asimove had mad some big logical mistakes in judging this book.)

But it's ok with me though. No one is forcing you read this book, or this thread for that matter.
fresco

Sat 15 Sep, 2018 07:38 am
@OldGrumpy,
True. I've done my 'troll infestation' post. It's just a matter of time for you now.
0 Replies

maporsche

Sat 15 Sep, 2018 11:31 am
@OldGrumpy,
I'm out after this post you grumpy-bastard.

I'm content that no one will see you swill and think there's any merit to it.

All you've done is make your position look silly. You're a horrible spokesperson for your cause.
OldGrumpy

Sat 15 Sep, 2018 01:17 pm
@maporsche,
[quoteI'm out after this post you grumpy-bastard.

I'm content that no one will see you swill and think there's any merit to it.

All you've done is make your position look silly. You're a horrible spokesperson for your cause.][/quote]

Good riddance!
0 Replies