Name for a Leaving Las Vegas parody?

MrIVI

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2018 10:02 pm
I am creating a film that’s a Leaving Las Vegas parody, and I can't work out a name. Any thoughts?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,937 • Replies: 5
No top replies

roger

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2018 10:41 pm
@MrIVI,
Cashing Out
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2018 02:59 am
@MrIVI,
Staid in LA and got laid.

All rights reserved, including end credits, red carpet invite, meat and great entitlements, under the table emoluments, and the usual she bop shebang.

0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2018 08:26 am
Quote:
Name for a Leaving Las Vegas parody?

Retching Reno.

Copyright, playwright and arkwright for 10% of the gross.
roger

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2018 11:31 am
@laughoutlood,
Yeah. My 'cashing out' sounds like a euphemism for dying, doesn't it?
laughoutlood

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2018 01:31 am
@roger,
The upcoming sequel to "LAid In LA", big sister "Retching Reno" is expected to outgross it's sibling given the extra gloss of all that porcelain perfection.

Retching, despite wretched reviews, reaches deep into the heart of the matter bowling over many with its kaleidoscopic biopic of a life lived large, albeit largely in bars, beds and bathrooms often interchangeably.

In a triumph for director/scriptwriter MrIVI, Entertainment This Weak called it his best title since IntraVenous IVI.

The film's a staggering, intoxicating look at bottled up emotions as if at least thru a looking glass. The variety of inebriety is often unparallelled and the cinematographic perspective simultaneously well grounded and ground breaking.

To those who diss this film "noir thanks one is one too many" I say "one more is never enough".

0 Replies