THE MAD THUMBER

Olivier5

Sat 14 Jul, 2018 01:38 am
@Lash,
So... anybody got a clue of when (start and end time) this pooping happens?
Banana Breath

Sat 14 Jul, 2018 05:23 am
@Olivier5,
https://www.multiplication.com/sites/default/files/images/Bug%20Smishin-2.jpg
I blame the video games. Kids these days are being taught to misuse their thumbs. How can a kid squishing virtual bugs with virtual thumbs all day ever grow up right? They become thumb delinquents... out to cause mayhem with their thumbs at every opportunity.
firefly

Sat 14 Jul, 2018 05:55 am
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41QQ7T9BXKL._SY445_.jpg
0 Replies

Olivier5

Sat 14 Jul, 2018 06:38 am
@Banana Breath,
Hi BB, long time no see. How are you?
Banana Breath

Sat 14 Jul, 2018 07:40 am
@Olivier5,
Howdy Olivier, fine thanks and you?

http://oi68.tinypic.com/2w4z1jp.jpg
Olivier5

Sat 14 Jul, 2018 09:11 am
@Banana Breath,
I'm okay, thanks.

Two thumbs aren't enough for some:
https://5b0988e595225.cdn.sohucs.com/q_70,c_zoom,w_640/images/20170731/8b0080e328e0481d891c09136edaae56.gif
Banana Breath

Sat 14 Jul, 2018 03:59 pm
@Olivier5,
http://www.bodinemfg.com/htspec.jpg
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 15 Jul, 2018 12:52 am
More weenies--people have been voting down my posts, while not voting down the posts of those around me. I know it's people, plural, because an individual can only vote down my posts once. I have a pretty good idea who is doing this. How f*cking pathetic.

Here's a little playlist for those clowns (sing along, it's about you):

0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 15 Jul, 2018 12:54 am
My apologies--going back through this thread, I see it has been done to others here--more than one down-thumb means more than one weenie in operation.

People under 13 are not allowed to sign-up here--maybe they should be checking mental-age, too.
Olivier5

Sun 15 Jul, 2018 03:23 am
@Setanta,
+1 for you, to cheer you up. :-)
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 15 Jul, 2018 05:35 am
Hmmm. The emergence of Santanna, not a fan of Setanta, is an interesting development.

It seems that there is a contingent of people who have been watching the deterioration of our little metropolis, who’ve noticed bullies and find their complaints about thumbs to be hilarious.

I guess it’s only wrong when some people use them.

I find it doubly interesting that our mods deleted that post.

Wtf is going on around here?
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 15 Jul, 2018 06:03 am
One thing I found hilarious was when I came in yesterday afternoon, saw five or six new posts, read them and did not find them interesting. So I went back to the top of the page, hit "new posts" and saw that Lash had posted. I came right back to the thread, saw a post in which she protested here innocence--and saw that the previous five or six posts had all been voted down. Now she's whining about bullies, and making up stories about imaginary posters.

Oh yeah, right . . .

I do believe that this entire process is bringing out the inner weenie in several members.
Setanta

Sun 15 Jul, 2018 06:08 am
And boom--predictably, that post was voted down.
Bernie's thread is hilarious. There's a right-wing love fest of votes for conservative--such as Lash--and down votes for evil lefties, such as Walter and Izzy. The plot sickens . . . er, thickens.
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 15 Jul, 2018 06:12 am
@Setanta,
You and your cronies use thumbs.
So do I.

When I came to this thread about an hour ago, there was a post by Santanna, replying to you, calling you out for your whining, bullying, and hypocrisy.

I attempted to like it. 😎

It was abruptly deleted.
Believe it, don’t believe it, but you have a fan club.

At least the thumb mystery is solved.
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 15 Jul, 2018 06:13 am
Look around the site. Posts by those who are not establishment conservatives are being voted down, some enough to disappear. Post by establishment conservative--like Lash--are get scads of up votes. These guys crack me up.
Setanta

Sun 15 Jul, 2018 06:15 am
And my next post was voted down--just before Lash posts. I vote up posts that amuse me, or with which I agree. I don't waste my time voting down posts.
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 15 Jul, 2018 06:23 am
I’m sure the acceptable status quo for you is that only certain people should carry 3 to 5 negative thumbs on almost everything they say.

You know I like it when the status quo is challenged. You should be more flexible.
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 15 Jul, 2018 06:25 am
@Setanta,
Use your powers of deduction.

Something has changed.

There is a group of people playing with the Sim City.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 15 Jul, 2018 06:36 am
Setanta wrote:

, I have no cronies.

That's not how you spell Crohn’s Disease.
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 15 Jul, 2018 06:39 am
Setanta wrote:

By the way, other than The Girl, who frequently and obviously disagrees with me, I have no cronies. Sober up, Lush . . . excuse me, Lash.

That’s really funny from an alcoholic. I’m sure you’ve had plenty of problems because of your drinking, but try to remember, not everyone suffers from that failing. Try to fill that empty raging hole in your soul with something besides attacks on other people.

Playground rule #1: Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it.

Pro Tip: It’s 8am.

—————————————-

I think we’ve deteriorated to a very ugly point.

Why not cease personal attacks, address topics, develop the ability to disagree without throwing a vicious slime, and act like decent people.

1. Forums
  2. » THE MAD THUMBER
  3. » Page 5
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 12:47:14