Today's multiple shooting is in my backyard Annapolis,MD

NSFW (view)
glitterbag

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2018 10:27 pm
@izzythepush,
Survivors of the shooting are receiving death threats and also messages from people who are gleeful about the shooting. It's a small hometown paper, I bet most of the degenerates taunting the victims never heard of the Paper or the State of Maryland. We desperately need to beef up mental health care, I will never forgive Ronald Reagan for destroying the net for the mentally ill and the people who could be helped with treatment.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2018 05:00 am
@glitterbag,
That's the NRA for you, foul disgusting creatures.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2018 10:18 pm
@MKABRSTI,
MKABRSTI wrote:

I know quite a few people from that area.

Shootings are not a uncommon thing in the Baltimore area?
From my understanding Baltimore has the highest rates of a lot of things for the nation & has held it for a long time.
I know you said Annapolis however I know how close Annapolis is..

I mean of course the degree of this recent one is far more serious than the average in that area.

Just remembered this comment you made. My thought today is that you really don't know 'quite a few people' from this area, you may have just wanted to talk to someone from the area. In the future, don't engage people you think or hope might be grief-stricken, it's not helpful. It's especially not helpful to toss around tidbits about causal murders in other cities.

Oh, and by the way Gallileo, Annapolis is the State Capital of Maryland.........home of 4 signers of the Declaration of Independence, and is not Baltimore. Annapolis is 32 miles away from Baltimore and 31.7 miles from D.C. And that glory hound Milo is not an American, just looking for an angle to wallow in whatever it is he driven to do.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2018 10:25 pm
@MKABRSTI,
MKABRSTI wrote:

The thing I find interesting is that another journalist is being blamed for this, there's been 1000's of tweets blaming him today for this.
He mentioned in one of his social accounts today that he is taking civil action.

It's not interesting to me, he's just another opportunist trying to bathe in the misery of others and claim to be a victim.
0 Replies