Worst Virus Ever, CNN REports

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 10:03 am
edgar, Me an eagle? ha ha ha ha Thanks for my laugh for today. Wink
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 10:42 am
Joe-Funny , you dont look Nigerianish

I got my very first ever , specially targeted 419 letter from some high up science dude in Kenya. He wanted me, ME PERSONALLY , to come to Kenya and take part in the development of the Kwa Kwatnoa gold fields near New Smithfield Kenya (someplace like that). I need a license to do the necessary exploration and a series of development permits.This will only cost me about 12000 US. I feel that this is a huge bargain and a windfall that , unlike yours , which preys upon the misfortune of and entire family, mine allows me to dig all over New Smithville and pocket all the nuggets.

I am so blessed by this sudden good fortune, I may go out an buy a new sweater
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 10:52 am
farmerman, Just make sure it's 100 percent, double, cashmere. Wink
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 03:09 pm

I think that was pretty well established by fishin' back HERE, in the 2cnd post in this thread. Where have you been, the South Pole? :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 03:59 pm
Ya guess'n right, timber, but I just returned from Asia last week. Wink
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2005 02:34 am
CI - I have received reputable communications that there are large sums of money still languishing in the Bank of Antarctica that were left behind prior to the last glaciation of the continent. The interest alone must be incredible!!

Now, as a seasoned visitor to the place you are surely in a position to leverage these sums out for a 'consideration'......
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2005 10:23 am
Can't figure out what that "consideration" will be. LOL "I have a gun. Put all your money in this plastic sack. Do not set the alarm, or I will kill everybody in this bank - with my deadly looks."
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 03:11 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
"I have a gun. Put all your money in this plastic sack. Do not set the alarm, or I will kill everybody in this bank - with my deadly looks."

I like your way too. Old-fashioned perhaps, but with a certain appeal.....
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 07:30 am
No wonder CI travels so much.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 07:47 am
Oooh, Lookie. I found the room with most of my favorite A2K fella's gathered! Whatcha guys doin'? There's a party next door, but thy are just talkin' about their resume's on one side of the room and Bush on the other. Hey, the punch is good, though.

Oh, did I tell ya bout the e-mail Bear got the other day? He had posted some of his band gear for sale. Within MINUTES he had a response. He was shocked. Came running in to tell me someone had already responded and was offering $1000 more than he had asked! Imagine that!

So, I explained how that worked and how people actually have programs now that scour the internet classifieds and everything is pretty automated for locating the most gullible....

He slunk back to his computer and hit delete.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 05:43 pm
He he.
0 Replies