Liberals - Practice Conservative Argument Techniques

Dookiestix

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 04:09 pm
Lash wrote:
(This is fun.)

If you consider delusional thinking fun, then so be it..
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 04:09 pm
And what did Trent Lott mean then when he said that "if the rest of the country had followed our lead we wouldn't have had all these problems over all these years?"
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 04:28 pm
I think it was close enough that he needed to be removed from his position. He was.

Byrd should be as well. And Dean.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 04:37 pm
Yeah, good luck with campaigning for that one, Lash.

What a maroon!

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 04:45 pm
What a hypocrite.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 04:45 pm
<psst> Lash. We want Dean to lead the DNC .... remember?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 04:52 pm
<pursed lips>

<mutters...double standard bullshit...>

<you're right...>
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 06:32 pm
don't know how I repeated that one. But never mind. Stay on point.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 06:38 pm
Lola wrote:
Lash wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Dean a racist? This coming from a Republican supporter? Please!

Cycloptichorn

Think a Republican could say the following without being branded a racist by the left?

Quote:
"You think the [Democratic] National Committee could get this many people of color in a single room? Only if they had the hotel staff in here."

http://www.blackamericaweb.com/site.aspx/bawnews/dean302

*Edited to exchange "Republican National Committee" for "Democratic National Committee."

We have seen some great shifts in domestic and international politics in the last few years--notably in the last few months.

The shift has been dramatic nationally, toward the conservatives. Liberal views are still present--but they are no longer the sole voice in this country. Now, that they have someone calling them on their bullshit, the spotlight they have so hypocritically been shining on conservatives has been turned around and is in their faces.

Black Americans are hearing reports now that they never would have heard under the liberal saturated press.

Hear me now and believe me later: The liberals will not be able to get away with their double standard any longer.

Blacks will be leaving the Dems over this, KKK Byrd, and other such racial atrocities.

Come on home to the party of Lincoln, baybees! Dean thinks the only reason you belong in a political meeting is if you're the hired help. Condi and Colin aren't mopping the floor---well, they ARE mopping up the Dems...

Damn. Smells like VICTORY!

OK everybody. Here's another excellent example of technique. Declare the fanatical conservatives to be what ever you like. In this case, call them racists. Then carry on as if you have a point. Say hilariously funny things like, "Blacks will be leaving the Dems over this yada yada".......hilarious. Where are they going to go? To the radicalized Republican party? Hilarious. Too funny.

So, now I'm going to practice:

Any fanatical conservative Republican who calls an African American "a black" is obviously a racist. They may not know they are, but anyone who doesn't know about their own racism is in delusion land. Those who deny the effects on themselves of generations of racism are the very ones who carry on the racist tradition of white America. African Americans know better than to trust those who deny their racist ideas and actions. They know fanatical conservative Republicans underestimate their ability to identify bulish!t and wade through it, as they've had to do for so many years. Fanatical conservatives need to get over their difficulty. They need to learn to be honest with themselves. Until they do, they'll continue to be the enemy of the African American.

If you yourself have made the no no of calling African Americans "black," don't worry. Just be sure you never admit it. Never respond to the accusation, even if someone posts an example of your little faux pas. Don't admit it. Talk only about fanatical conservative Republicans. Keep the focus on the radical Republicans.

After all, we heard one of those Radical Republicans saying the word "nigger" and whether that person admits it and apologizes and explains how it came about, the history of his/her involvement in multiple racist organizations, even if they're understandable reasons and the apology genuine......forget it. Especially if they apologize and can demonstrate their clear change of mind and behavior for decades, emphasize their racist behavior. After all, we know, once a racist, always a racist. Isn't that true? Yes it is. They are racialized Republicans, fanatics all. Single mindedly persevere. Conservatives are latent radical racist fanatical Republicans just waiting like a time bomb to go off. They're dangerous to the safety of the American people. And they aren't even good Christians. Because everyone knows good Christians never make mistakes. They only hate the behavior of good people. Love the sinner, hate the sin, don't ya know.

So you can say anything....it doesn't really matter if it's true or not. Just say it, repeat it, get your friends to repeat it. Go forth on every discussion thread on the internet and repeat it. Just do it!

Good luck.

This IS fun, isn't it Lash?
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 06:40 pm
Lesson for the evening:

NEVER address the argument or ridiclous claims of the fanatical conservatives. Stay on focus. Play your own game. Let them eat your serve and play defense. We've got em going, let's not mess up now.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 07:16 pm
I can't believe Lola uses the word "nigger".

Obviously a fanatical racist. Must be a Democrat.

---------
This IS fun, isn't it Lash?
-----------
Yeah, it's OK...
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 07:22 pm
Well, I'm still pondering Lola referring to my gay friends as "Uncle Tom's" Smile
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 07:33 pm
You see! Lash and Foxfire, using such reviled terms as the n-word and "uncle tom." Do we need more proof? The fanatical conservatives have no shame.

[size=7] (you missed my reference to kitty-cats, a clear gender slur, oopsy!) [/size]
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 08:32 pm
It's sad, really, Lola.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 08:34 pm
Nope. I got it.

Double secret "nigger' repeating indictment on you.

<runs real fast so she can't tag me back.>
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 08:42 pm
I'm gonna put that in my quote box, I think, Lash.

From a post I found on a blog:

Quote:
Witness the automobiles bearing the red, white and blue ribbon sticker with the text that reads "Bring Our Troops Home Safely." On the same vehicle is a sticker that reads "Re-elect Bush-Cheney." Imagine, if you will, an automobile negotiating the streets of 1945 Germany with a sticker that reads "Stop Persecuting Jews," and another sticker that reads "Support Adolph Hitler." Flip a coin, people. Straddling a fence like that can only lead to sore balls. If a leader sends hundreds of thousands of young men and women, and middle-aged men and women, into an armed conflict without cause, and brings most of them home alive and in possession of their body parts, is he a hero? When did we start revering the arsonist who fights his own fires?

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 08:44 pm
Lash wrote:
The shift has been dramatic nationally, toward the conservatives. Liberal views are still present--but they are no longer the sole voice in this country. Now, that they have someone calling them on their bullshit, the spotlight they have so hypocritically been shining on conservatives has been turned around and is in their faces.

Black Americans are hearing reports now that they never would have heard under the liberal saturated press.

Hear me now and believe me later: The liberals will not be able to get away with their double standard any longer.

Blacks will be leaving the Dems over this, KKK Byrd, and other such racial atrocities.

Come on home to the party of Lincoln, baybees! Dean thinks the only reason you belong in a political meeting is if you're the hired help. Condi and Colin aren't mopping the floor---well, they ARE mopping up the Dems...

Damn. Smells like VICTORY!

Looks like Lash has been right on this all along Smile

Quote:
Alarm bells rang through the Democratic Party last week when political strategist Donna Brazile warned of an aggressive new drive by Republicans to lure more black voters.

The Democrats' most-respected minority outreach tactician warned her party at the beginning of the 2004 election cycle not to "take African-American voters for granted." Polls showed an increase in younger black voters registering as independents, not as Democrats. Many were drawn to President Bush's campaign message of an "ownership society" and his faith-based initiatives to help the needy.

http://www.washtimes.com/commentary/20050309-092931-3265r.htm

Read the rest and be very afraid Smile
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 08:53 pm
Wooo-hoo!!!

Hell. Sounds like I wrote it.

Blacks, used and excused. Now, GOP enthused!!!
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 09:39 pm
Lash wrote:
Wooo-hoo!!!

Hell. Sounds like I wrote it.

Blacks, used and excused. Now, GOP enthused!!!

Have any of you noticed that the areas with the largest concentrations of black people are Dem controlled and have been for year? The funny thing is that they haven't done anything to help the people of these cities. Instead they blame the Rep for the problems of the black man and continue to keep them in mental segregation. The use of the term "African-American" is meant to place black people at a distance of being real Americans. If this wasn't so then why does everyone insist on using the term? Very very very few blacks today are African anymore. They are about as African as I am Italian and I'm sure I much closer to being a descendent of my heritage then they are, and I would never call myself anything other then an American. Can't we drop the hyphen and just consider everyone American? I don't think the Dems will allow that to happen especially the "black leadership" of today. People like Farrakhan, Jackson and Sharpton want to be special and want to keep a level of segregation alive, it keeps them in business.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 09:48 pm
I agree with you completely.

That's why I don't use the term "African-American". It's anti-black American in my view. It just denotes an otherness--or a barrier to belonging. Its false.

Plus, it's bullshit.

You have to embrace who you are. They went through colored, Negro, black, African-American... Once they are happy with who they are--and stop hearing all this crap from those who want to keep them mad and separated--they won't need to keep redefining themselves. Words won't matter so much. They'll just be Americans.
0 Replies