John McCain

Reply Sun 13 May, 2018 10:50 am
McCain's politics are not as mine, but he deserves better than he's getting these days.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 9 • Views: 2,921 • Replies: 31

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 13 May, 2018 10:59 am
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
jcboy

Reply Sun 13 May, 2018 01:14 pm
@edgarblythe,
RepubliCON’s are just nasty ass people. Remember how they loved him when he was running with that halfwit Palin? How fortunate for John McCain to be alive long enough to tailor the guest list to his own funeral and not invite tRump.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 13 May, 2018 03:06 pm
@edgarblythe,
On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being an asshole, and 10 being excellent. Trump would be minus 100, and McCain would be +500.
Ragman

Reply Sun 13 May, 2018 06:43 pm
@cicerone imposter,
McCain looks pretty good when compared to Trump. Hell, even Palin looks good as compared to Trumpty-Dumpty.
Below viewing threshold (view)
glitterbag

Reply Sun 13 May, 2018 08:45 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
McCain looks pretty good when compared to Trump.

No, he does not, McCain looks like a man out to keep this country divided. Dying, telling Americans how much he hates the president is classless. And only serves a vengeful selfish old man and other elite bags of **** who plan to trash this country.

I can't speak for anyone else on the forum, but I always see your posts as another reason to be grateful to my parents, grandparents, extended family and all the teachers and wise people I've been privileged to know on my life journey. I was lucky, sadly you were not.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 13 May, 2018 08:55 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I can't speak for anyone else on the forum

Sure you can, and I really do not care what you or others have to say. Keep up your charade. But while you are here I said nothing wrong about McCain. He is a hate-filled old man destined for Hell.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 13 May, 2018 09:06 pm
@glitterbag,
I know he must have said something, but..........for the life of me I can't think of a reason to read that poison. I think I'll live.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 13 May, 2018 09:13 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I can't think of a reason to read that poison.

You might not want to read it because you know you are spreading your own poison . The crap you support, and that includes people you support, are the last things this country needs.
I know you think you are all that when you are no more than a useful idiot and only half qualified for that job.

Spare your moralizing and superiority complex for someone more deserving. I want no part of it.
neptuneblue

Reply Sun 13 May, 2018 09:44 pm
@coldjoint,
The race to the bottom started way before Trump thought about running for office. But he is the epitome of why we have stayed here.

Compassion has flown right out the window and all anybody does is cast even more stones. Maybe McCain's death can help end all that.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 13 May, 2018 09:48 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
But he is the epitome of why we have stayed here.

Why? How about some factual reasons?
neptuneblue

Reply Sun 13 May, 2018 09:56 pm
@coldjoint,
The reiteration of "fake news". The non stop tweeting. Scandals. Appointments of unqualified individuals to posts they know nothing about or have run contrary to in the past. The rally-type appearances that do nothing but create fury over nothing. Etc.

coldjoint

Reply Sun 13 May, 2018 10:04 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
The reiteration of "fake news". The non stop tweeting. Scandals. Appointments of unqualified individuals to posts they know nothing about or have run contrary to in the past

Those are not facts. That is rhetoric. You have no facts just allegations that cannot be proven. Some people like what Trump does. Just because you are not one of those people adds nothing factual to your argument, whatsoever.
neptuneblue

Reply Sun 13 May, 2018 10:12 pm
@coldjoint,
I'm not going to deny he has a base. That's just silly.

But you're denying the plain truths laid out on front of you. How about YOU disprove how a surgeon is qualified to head up HUD? Or disprove an official tweet of the day? Or anything?

It's not just on me, it's on you as well. Step up, if you can.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 13 May, 2018 11:31 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:

But you're denying the plain truths laid out on front of you.

Those are truths to you backed up by 0. You have no proof of anything.
Quote:
It's not just on me, it's on you as well. Step up, if you can.

Yes it is.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 14 May, 2018 03:26 am
@cicerone imposter,
I think an actual arsehole would score better than TRump, as would what comes out of it.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Mon 14 May, 2018 04:55 am
@coldjoint,
Those are truths to you backed up by 0. You have no proof of anything.

Facts and truths are facts and truths but not proof according to your circular reasoning. Is this the "fake news"?

I'm really trying to understand your point of view, but you don't give me much to go on. You asked for examples, I gave you examples but they're not examples because they're examples.

Riddle me this Batman:

How did prominent brain surgeon Dr. Ben Carson land a Cabinet position as the head of HUD? He has no government experience, no leadership experience, no Housing Authority lobby experience, no membership on a Realty Board, no experience with Regulations or Fair Hosing laws. No Financial Management experience. And no Economic Growth experience.

His claim to fame is running for President, which was unsuccessful.
And this person is responsible for setting policies for which he knows absolutely nothing about.

Would you say this a good appointment?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 14 May, 2018 05:00 am
@neptuneblue,
You're being given the runaround. Pinky wants to waste your time, any facts you post will be disputed and your sources rubbished. Don't waste your time.
0 Replies