Laying Low on Crete

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2005 07:36 pm
http://www.photographyblog.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=13452&sort=1&cat=500&page=1
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 687 • Replies: 7
No top replies

stuh505

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 06:48 pm
Algis, you keep posting links. Let me tell you how to do this.

1) Go to the website where your image is
2) Right click and go to properties
3) Copy the URL
4) In the forum, type [ img] url [ /img ] (without the spaces)

ie,

http://www.photographyblog.com/gallery/data/500/2782falassa3.jpg

interesting theme you have going on here. I like the "robust" image the most of them, because it has good contrast, and the shape is somehwat humanoid. this one's too washed out for me
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 08:08 pm
Wow thanks but what does right click mean?
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2005 08:56 pm
Quote:
Wow thanks but what does right click mean?

Using windows clicking the right mouse button. If you are using a different operating system such as OSX or Linux, or if you do not have a 2+ button mouse, then you will need to determine the image URL some other way..
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 07:19 am
Well heres one for the double clicking mouse.I don't think it's the same as the page URL....Boy I want to do this with my lonely MAC.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 01:16 pm
Algis, took me a while to figure out how to do that on my new Mac, too.

What I came up with (through trial and error, there probably is a better way), is to hit the control button, the apple button (to the immediate left of the space bar), and then click the mouse. All of 'em at the same time. Then three options pop up: Open Image in New Window, Save Image As..., and Copy Image to Clipboard.

Select Open Image in New Window, and the url that appears in the address bar of the new window is the url you copy and paste here, using IMG brackets.

If that's not clear, happy to walk you through it. One of those things that sounds complicated but once you get the hang of it, no big deal.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2005 06:53 am
Images are great, we love images! It's the links that may be pulled, so please, if you're unsure how to post an image, we'd much, much, much rather talk you through it on the Help Desk, rather than just pull a link.

If you want to talk to the Help Desk, just click "Help" at the bottom of the page, right side. Thank you.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2005 03:04 pm
Thanks sozobe and jespah !!! Glad to hear you like my work.It or that body or work only exisits in cyberspace these days.Before I left Crete most of them were almost finished.They lasted a few months with regular maintenance.I'll try to post one just for you two!!!
0 Replies