From Yahoo.com on Trump's term of office

Reply Thu 3 May, 2018 03:45 pm
“I said it weeks ago, I’m going to say it again: Mr. Trump will not serve out his term,” Avenatti said. “No way. No how. He will be forced to ultimately resign. This is a bombshell.”
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 3,086 • Replies: 30

Blickers

Reply Thu 3 May, 2018 08:28 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I agree. I've been saying that on these pages for a long time. The only difference between me and Michael Avenatti is that Avenatti has not predicted that Trump will abscond to Russia to avoid Federal and state prosecutions as I have.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 3 May, 2018 09:05 pm
@Blickers,
I don't think Trump will leave his empire behind to go to Russia.
roger

Reply Thu 3 May, 2018 09:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I think you are right. Also, I'm not inclined to believe he will resign. He's most likely to bluff his way through to the bitter end - whatever that might be.
Blickers

Reply Thu 3 May, 2018 09:42 pm
I don't think Trump will wait around for them to put the handcuffs on him. When things get bad-and they are getting worse day by day-Trump will bolt. The Kremlin has invested a lot in social media trolls posting that Vlaimir Putin is the world's only hope to stave off the evil Zionist Rothschild New World Order, and the propaganda value of Russia giving shelter to an American president who'll back Putin's story on Russian TV, (available in America), Facebook and YouTube would be too much for Vladimir to resist.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 3 May, 2018 09:48 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:
I think you are right. Also, I'm not inclined to believe he will resign. He's most likely to bluff his way through to the bitter end - whatever that might be.

Not so bitter. It's going to be seven more years as President, leading off the first eight years of a twenty year run of Republican control over the White House.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 3 May, 2018 09:53 pm
@oralloy,
In your wet dreams.
oralloy

Reply Thu 3 May, 2018 09:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Nope. In reality.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 3 May, 2018 10:43 pm
@oralloy,
How can he be reelected when his approval rating is one of the worst in history (or 100 years). His disapproval rating is sitting at 55%; in your parlance, that's the majority of voters.
oralloy

Reply Thu 3 May, 2018 10:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
The same way Lincoln got reelected with Democrats hating him.
Blickers

Reply Fri 4 May, 2018 08:32 am
@oralloy,
Back then Republicans had the minority vote.

Moot point, Trump will be long out of office by the time November 2020 comes round.
oralloy

Reply Fri 4 May, 2018 08:39 am
@Blickers,
Trump will remain president until 2025.

The Republicans will hold the White House until at least 2037.
Blickers

Reply Fri 4 May, 2018 09:31 am
@oralloy,
By 2025, Trump will be in his sixth year hosting his RT, (Russia Today), network show, "I Tried To Fight The Evil Zionist Rothschild New World Order But They Impeached Me Instead". Except when the President of Russia appears on the show. Then Trump moves over and lets Putin sit in the host's chair.

As we all know, Trump's dream in life is to play Ed McMahon to Putin's Johnny Carson.
Region Philbis

Reply Fri 4 May, 2018 10:12 am
@Blickers,
Quote:
(only if he manages not to croak before then...)
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 4 May, 2018 10:30 am
@Blickers,
He's already doing that! His admiration for Putin is unflinching.
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Fri 4 May, 2018 03:11 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

How can he be reelected when his approval rating is one of the worst in history (or 100 years). His disapproval rating is sitting at 55%; in your parlance, that's the majority of voters.

What you are obviously forgetting here, is that this percentage is false, since it contains millions of illegal immigrants who voted for the democrats: just ask Trump! In Trump numbers, his approval rating is probably closer to 105%.
roger

Reply Fri 4 May, 2018 04:03 pm
@najmelliw,
Your mind runs in strange channels.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 4 May, 2018 04:33 pm
@najmelliw,
If you call something false, you must provide some evidence for it. Otherwise, you're just posting crap. Your personal opinion is worth nothing.
roger

Reply Fri 4 May, 2018 05:17 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I am completely certain she? was making a joke at Trumps expense
oralloy

Reply Fri 4 May, 2018 05:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
If you call something false, you must provide some evidence for it. Otherwise, you're just posting crap.

That is incorrect.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur.

"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitchens's_razor

But Roger is correct. Najmelliw was making a sarcastic joke at Trump's expense.
0 Replies