Advice on helping electricians?

eryksd

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2018 02:55 pm
Hello,

My name is Eric and I’m a San Diego based mechanical engineer creating a product to hopefully make electricians’ lives better.

I don’t know too much about the electrician trade, so I was hoping to survey a few electricians, in a 5-10 min conversational survey.

Not trying to sell anything, just want to make sure I’m creating something that electricians will actually find useful, and make sure I don’t spend the next few months in developing something that electricians don’t actually need Smile

Can I ask for your help in finding electricians to talk to? Any advice / referrals would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Eric
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 714 • Replies: 2
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 1 May, 2018 09:21 am
@eryksd,
eryksd wrote:

Can I ask for your help in finding electricians to talk to? Any advice / referrals would be greatly appreciated.

Google weirdly directs web searchers here (erroneously) thinking that we have active professional art appraisers (who work for free); we are official Facebook tech support; legitimately offer free legal and/or medical advice (see the site's TOS ... hint... we don't); etc....

There are some members who have engineering and electrical backgrounds but I don't think we have any professional electrician's using a2k specifically for their own business communications.

You should probably look for mid to large size electrician unions online to see if you can properly network what you need over there.
0 Replies

taopathway

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2018 09:19 pm
@eryksd,
hit me up
Advance the electric tech, I am all for it and we ourselves come up with plenty of brainstorms ourselves
0 Replies