The Graduate

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 05:58 pm
Hi -- looked for this in this forum and didn't see a thread -- it's passing through my city soon and we have tickets -- anyone seen it and is Morgan Fairchild amazing or ...good at least?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 930 • Replies: 7
No top replies

dancingnancy

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2005 04:39 pm
I hate to bump my own thread but wanted to let everyone know I did see it and it was great. A bit of a let-down because it was just slow -- but still, a nice production. And ...Ms. Fairchild was suberb!

Cheers!
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2005 05:02 pm
thanks for the review. I'm partial to the movie and the spectacular entrance of Dustin Hoffman to the movie stage.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2005 05:44 pm
Me too panzade. That was a great movie and the music
made history as well Smile

Some movies should be left alone and the remakes never
do them justice. Dto. for the Stepford wives that was
in the remake not that good.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2005 08:25 pm
Thanks for the report dancingnancy. I missed this thread the first time around, which is just as well, as I don't have anything nice to say about Ms. Fairchild... Very Happy I'm glad you enjoyed it, though. Who played the boy?
0 Replies

dancingnancy

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 01:50 pm
An actor I was not familiar with, and unfort I don't have the program with me -- it's in the SO's car. He was decent but not great....I wish I had seen it when Jason Biggs was the boy...
0 Replies

Jonsey

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 12:07 pm
I saw The Graduate as a musical a few years ago in London. I want to say that Kathleen Turner played the mother. It was good and I enjoyed it, but it wasn't as good as the movie.
0 Replies

dancingnancy

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 03:59 pm
Sounds like that London production was one I would have loved!
0 Replies