What’s up in London? Murder rate surpassed NY

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 11 May, 2018 10:45 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
I would say it is a waste of time because weapons are not the problem here.
So you object that terrorist should be sentenced?
coldjoint

Reply Fri 11 May, 2018 10:56 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
So you object that terrorist should be sentenced?

Where do you get that from? The only people punished by the law I talked about are people telling the truth about Islam and the government that appeases them. Those people are not terrorists. Those people are Europe's best hope.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 11 May, 2018 11:05 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Where do you get that from?

From what you wrote:
I would say it is a waste of time because weapons are not the problem here.

I sincerely doubt that you understand the difference between a law in England & Wales and the guidelines by the Sentencing Council of England & Wales.

Shall we better talk about rules playing marbles?
coldjoint

Reply Fri 11 May, 2018 11:16 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
I sincerely doubt that you understand the difference between a law in England & Wales and the guidelines by the Sentencing Council of England & Wales.

I sincerely doubt that you understand that I do not care about the law. I care about the fact that thought crimes and the punishments are only a symptom of the larger problem you and others are scared to deal with.
Quote:

To play marbles you need marbles. You have clearly lost most of yours.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 11 May, 2018 11:23 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
I sincerely doubt that you understand that I do not care about the law.
Thanks for admitting it.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 11 May, 2018 11:23 am
Quote:
Tore Rasmussen, a prominent figure of the anti-immigration movement Generation Identity, has become yet another right-wing activist banned from entering the UK for committing nothing but "thoughtcrime."

The UK will stop the truth about immigration anyway they can.
Quote:
The reasoning behind the denial of entry is that the Norwegian has values and attitudes that "do not match those of the British society." Furthermore, Rasmussen's behavior was said to represent a "serious threat to one of the fundamental interests of society, more specifically to counteract extremism and protect common values."

Why don't they just admit they(the UK )are intimidated by Islam and the possible violence that might arise from someone facing facts and telling others. Nazi like deportation.

https://sputniknews.com/viral/201805081064239667-norway-uk-entry-wrong-values/
coldjoint

Reply Fri 11 May, 2018 11:26 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Tore Rasmussen, a prominent figure of the anti-immigration movement Generation Identity, has become yet another right-wing activist banned from entering the UK for committing nothing but "thoughtcrime."

The UK will stop the truth about immigration anyway they can.
Quote:
The reasoning behind the denial of entry is that the Norwegian has values and attitudes that "do not match those of the British society." Furthermore, Rasmussen's behavior was said to represent a "serious threat to one of the fundamental interests of society, more specifically to counteract extremism and protect common values."

Why don't they just admit they(the UK )are intimidated by Islam and the possible violence that might arise from someone facing facts and telling others. Nazi like deportations show the true motives of this government to silence all criticism of Islam or Sharia.

https://sputniknews.com/viral/201805081064239667-norway-uk-entry-wrong-values/
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 11 May, 2018 11:26 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Quote:
To play marbles you need marbles. You have clearly lost most of yours.
If you would read my response again, you could notice that I didn't write about playing marbles but the rules to do it.

You don't care about rules as well, I suppose.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 11 May, 2018 11:27 am
@Walter Hinteler,

Quote:
You don't care about rules as well, I suppose.

I care about rules that apply to all, not just some.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 11 May, 2018 11:33 am
@coldjoint,
You do not care about laws but about rules that apply to all?
Can you verify that?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 11 May, 2018 11:55 am
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 11 May, 2018 02:31 pm
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 15 May, 2018 01:08 pm
Met figures reveal 'deeply troubling' rise in serious crime in London
Quote:
Murder rate up 44%, with 23% increase in gun crime and 21% rise in knife crime in year to March

Serious crime soared in London in the past year, police figures have revealed, with the murder rate up by 44% and youth murder, personal robbery and home burglary all up by about a third.

The snapshot figures from the Metropolitan police, which show the number of crimes in the year to March, also showed a 23% increase in gun crime with discharges, a 21% rise in knife crime and an 18% increase in the number of rapes.

They were released to coincide with a hearing of the London assembly’s police and crime committee on Tuesday. Its chairman, Steve O’Connell, called the rise “unacceptable” and “deeply troubling”.

“Still the figures go the wrong way, and still we’re losing far too many of our young people,” O’Connell said.
[...]
Later on, she [Met assistant commissioner Helen Ball] explained that this meant “the increase [in knife crime] had stopped increasing”, while homicides in April and May were “considerably below” February and March. However, she was careful to note that it was too early to hail this as a success.

The rise in violent crime comes despite Sadiq Khan, the London mayor, publishing a knife crime strategy for the capital last June, as well as a number of other initiatives from both local and central government. So far in 2018, the Met has launched more than 60 murder investigations, and the increase in violent crime has been reflected in urban areas in many other parts of the country.

Not all crimes were up. The Met recorded a 9.5% drop in antisocial behaviour calls, a 3.2% drop in incidents of domestic abuse and a 1.4% fall in shoplifting. Several categories of hate crime were down, including disability hate crime down a third, transgender hate crime down 13%, and antisemitism down 5%. Islamophobic hate crimes were up by almost a third, however.

Sophie Linden, the deputy mayor for policing and crime, defended her office’s record. “It’s very, very early days,” she said. “We’re talking about knife crime with injury and we’re seeing that stabilising.

coldjoint

Reply Wed 16 May, 2018 03:01 pm
Brand new. (May 14th)This guy does not agree with some Europeans here. Globalist do not think much of him either.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 17 May, 2018 06:03 pm
Quote:
New Study: 4 million Brits battling migrants for jobs

And this is what the British want?How could they?
https://www.therebel.media/new_study_4_million_brits_battling_migrants_for_jobs_jack_buckby
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 17 May, 2018 10:12 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
And this is what the British want?How could they?
After a hard Brexit - that's what Migrant Watch wants - the problem with the the pool of 4 million EU-workers will be solved.

Interesting, however, that the extend your fantasies about the murder rate in London now to the Brexit negotiations.

coldjoint

Reply Thu 17 May, 2018 11:16 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Interesting, however,

A problem is a problem. I blame multiculture and its failure, not Brexit.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 18 May, 2018 12:07 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
A problem is a problem. I blame multiculture and its failure, not Brexit.
Since this paper ("survey") by Migrant Watch is about EU-workers, so you now call continental Europeans to be part of "multiculture".

I can live with that, but how does this influence the murder rate in London significantly? Why are continental Europeans the problem?

Besides that: what differs us culturally here on the continent so much from those living on the British Isles? If this "multiculture" really is a failure, do you include Celts, Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Normans etc?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 18 May, 2018 04:39 am
@Walter Hinteler,
This is serious. Watching and hoping they can get a handle on the source of the increase and find a solution. Hate to see a city like London devolve into lawlessness.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/may/07/police-step-up-patrols-in-london-as-spate-of-violent-continues
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 18 May, 2018 05:40 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
Hate to see a city like London devolve into lawlessness.
It's always a bad thing, if any municipality/district/region/country devolves into lawlessness.
But the Metropolitan Police and the City of London Police as well as the British Transport Police do their best to avoid such.
But with the dramatically reduced personal, done by the Conservative governments of the last years, it's hard.

I still think that the key to avoid future criminal behaviour is creating the conditions in which someone can't easily be criminalised.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 07:04:31