Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

oralloy

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 07:01 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Everyone on this thread is being ridiculous.

Everyone? I think my condemnation of the BBC as tabloid trash was reasonable.

Same with my post saying that it was a mistake to trust Scotland to give us justice.

I think Coldjoint's point is that the UK has a lot more heavily armed police officers now because of the threat of terrorism. I think that is a reasonable point as well.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 07:07 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I could take 5 paragraphs written by you, and 5 paragraphs written by IzzyThePush. I would change only a few words... many "muslim" to "fascist"... and them post them.

You should take up a hobby, go for it.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 07:08 pm
@oralloy,
You are just saying hooray for my side!

Yes, that is ridiculous.
oralloy

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 07:15 pm
@maxdancona,
No, I was questioning your claim that everyone in the thread is being ridiculous.

How exactly were my posts ridiculous?

The BBC is indeed tabloid trash are they not?

Do you think Scottish justice served the Lockerbie victims well?

What is ridiculous about Coldjoint pointing out that terrorism has resulted in a lot more heavily armed police in the UK?
maxdancona

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 07:25 pm
@oralloy,
Can you tell me a person on the left who isn't being ridiculous? Can you find a person on the left who would say that you aren't being ridiculous?

You are simply saying hooray for my side.

coldjoint

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 07:30 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Can you tell me a person on the left who isn't being ridiculous? Can you find a person on the left who would say that you aren't being ridiculous?

I appreciate your view from the fence, but it does not qualify you to tell anyone what is ridiculous.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 07:49 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Can you tell me a person on the left who isn't being ridiculous?

No.

I'm not really paying attention to whether or not they are being ridiculous.

I do think the BBC's tabloid standards are contemptible, and I think it was horrible the way Scotland let the Lockerbie bombers off the hook.

maxdancona wrote:
Can you find a person on the left who would say that you aren't being ridiculous?

Beats me. Why would that matter anyway? You're the one who is accusing me and Coldjoint of being ridiculous. The question should be: can you justify your accusation?

maxdancona wrote:

I am defending my side from an unfair accusation.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 10:16 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
What, exactly, do you mean by, "the UK can thank Islam for this"?

What does it sound like it? They are there because of terror inspired by Islam. And the fact that some Muslims kill innocent people.

Given your predilection for bigotry, it sounds like intolerance for guys with turbans.

coldjoint wrote:
You can answer my question now. Why are my views of Islam convoluted? And be ready to prove what you say, because I can.

I answered your question right before my question to you.
InfraBlue

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 10:18 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
This thread, where left wing people and right wing people are throwing mud at each other doesn't seem very productive.

No it is not, it is about calling people fascists that are the furthest thing from it. While at the same time allowing extremist rhetoric from Islamics.

What are Islamics?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 10:57 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:

Given your predilection for bigotry, it sounds like intolerance for guys with turbans.

Given your predilection for not backing up a thing you say, I do not think you are credible or informed enough to participate in a real discussion about Islam. Dismissed.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2018 02:00 am
@InfraBlue,
The picture you've highlighted is something only a racist and a bigot could find fault with.

I don't read Coldjoint's posts because it has nothing to offer but bigotry, fear, cowardice, paranoia and hate.

Now it's reduced to manufacturing things to get upset about. What is wrong with these creatures? They don't give a **** when a school gets shot up but wet themselves when they see a police officer in a turban.

It's clear why we need to keep such lowlife scum out of our green and pleasant land.
oralloy

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2018 03:33 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
wet themselves when they see a police officer in a turban.

Nonsense. The only people who are wetting themselves over that turban are the liberal posters.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2018 10:19 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I don't read Coldjoint's posts because it has nothing to offer but bigotry, fear, cowardice, paranoia and hate.

Of course, Izzy refuses to prove what he says. And the fear and cowardice is projection on his part. It is more than clear that the English are the cowards and are scared shitless to say boo to Islam.

Everyone understands that the Sikh has nothing to do with my message of armed police necessary because of Islamic terror. Desperation and buzzwords from Izzy only helps me prove my point.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2018 10:22 am
Quote:
Nonsense. The only people who are wetting themselves over that turban are the liberal posters.

True, and worth repeating. A deflection from those with nothing to say concerning Islam and its hate.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2018 10:48 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
What is wrong with these creatures?

I asked myself the same thing when those grooming gangs(Muslims) were not stopped by the authorities because they were afraid to be called the things you call me.
You haven't one moral leg to stand on. In short, your post shows exactly what you are, please keep it up.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2018 12:37 pm
Does anyone who voted down my posts have any facts that dispute mine? I never got one quote from Tommy Robinson proving he was a fascist. I never received any proof that Islamic terror is not the main( if not only) reason for heavily armed police in London.

And to top it of questioning my moral standards that are completely irrelevant to this discussion. To that I say our children are dead, and hopefully in a better place. Your young women surely wished they were dead when being gang raped. They are damaged goods for life.

Take my advice don't bring this up again, it makes you and your argument as weak as it is and you people are.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2018 03:21 pm
Maybe time to wrap this thread up. It has shown that the UK will not allow Islam to be insulted or offended. There has not been one thing posted that could possibly prove anything else.

The OP has vanished after answering 0 questions that uses a source that can back his claims about Robinson being a fascist. Infa Blue has avoiding telling me what I think about Islam. Izzy doesn't have a clue.

I can only assume the argument has been conceded and the UK is going to punish it own instead of standing up to Islam. One thing Brexit did not take from them. This is all reality, do not say it is not, when you will not say it here.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2018 04:29 pm
Thank you for proving my point by voting down the previous post.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2018 05:27 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Does anyone who voted down my posts have any facts that dispute mine?

Izzythepush likes to follow people around voting down their posts.

However, I suspect (no actual proof) that most of the people who vote down conservative posters are people who don't actually post in the threads. And conversely, most people who actively post in the threads are not the ones providing the vote downs.
roger

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2018 05:30 pm
@oralloy,
That's an interesting thought, and you could be right.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 09:21:01