Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

oralloy

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2019 08:03 am
@izzythepush,
Leftists really do dislike facts. Go figure.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2019 09:06 am
@glitterbag,

Quote:
If I had a more generous nature I would pity you and your pathetic attempts to be relevant.

Tell us all about it.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2019 09:09 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I'm not wasting any more time on you and your repetitive drivel.

You are wasting our time, not yours.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2019 09:26 am
@coldjoint,
Speaking in pluralis majestatis again, coldjoint?
coldjoint

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2019 09:32 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Speaking in pluralis majestatis again, coldjoint?

If you say so Walter. Anything else?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 08:11 am
French police smashed a neo-Nazi cell accused of plotting attacks on Jewish and Muslim places of worship, judicial sources said Tuesday.

The investigation had been ongoing for several months, leading to the arrest of five people who were planning attacks against several targets, including the annual dinner of the Representative Council of French Jewish Institutions (CRIF) and Muslim places of worship, according to reports.

The arrests are believed to have taken place between September 2018 and the end of May 2019.

BFMTV: Ils voulaient s'en prendre à des musulmans et des juifs: un groupe d'ultra droite démantelé

Already in June 2018, 13 people with links to the radical far-right were arrested by anti-terrorist police in France over an alleged plot to attack Muslims. In November, six people were arrested over an alleged plot to attack President Emmanuel Macron. In July 2017, a 23-year-old was charged with plotting to assassinate the president at France's Bastille Day military parade.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 08:50 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
This is a list of terrorist attacks in France in peacetime from 1800 to the present. Several 19th-century French rulers were targeted in unsuccessful assassination attempts which killed innocent bystanders. Since 1970, more than 400 people have been killed and over 1,700 others injured in terrorist attacks.

Got a death count for the neo Nazi's handy? They are by no means France's real terror problem
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 12:26 pm
Quote:
Google's Attempted Censorship of NER

Quote:
This week, Google adsense pulled their ads and requested that we remove a "dangerous" article, "Why Islam is Not a Religion," and then beg to be reinstated.

To quote our British friends, "Not bloody likely." We pulled Google adsense instead.

Enjoy NER ad free!

I wish I knew some Brits like that. There are none of them on this forum. Here is a link to that article.
https://www.newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm/frm/100100/sec_id/100100
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 01:17 pm
Quote:
The Muslim Council of Britain (MCB) has accused the Tory Party of "fundamental failures" in tackling Islamophobia.

Its head of public affairs, Miqdaad Versi, said he had seen "hundreds of cases" within the party, "demonstrating the scale of the problem".

When action was taken, he claimed the offending members were "quietly let back into the party".

Conservative chairman Brandon Lewis has previously said "swift action" is taken when complaints are made.

The MCB is an umbrella organisation of various UK Muslim bodies, including mosques, schools, and charitable associations.

It has formally asked the Equality and Human Rights Commission to investigate accusations of Islamophobia in the Tory Party, claiming it "runs deep".

The watchdog said it was considering complaints in line with its "usual processes".

Speaking at the Home Affairs Select Committee, Mr Versi said: "We have seen, unequivocally, failures within specifically the Conservative Party when it comes to Islamophobia - not just small failures [but] fundamental failures in every single way.

"I'm talking about leadership within the party... I'm talking about issues when members of Parliament have done certain things and no action has been taken against them.

"I'm talking about when councillors and representatives of the Conservative Party have said or done things which are inappropriate and unacceptable."

He said that action was sometimes taken, but sometimes not "until the media have been called", adding: "And then what happens? A few weeks later they're quietly let back into the party....These types of things are unacceptable."

Mr Versi said he was not claiming Islamophobia was not happening in other parties, but he was "focussing on where the specific and large-scale issue is".

Tory leadership contender Boris Johnson also faced criticism during the committee over his previous comments about women who wear burkas.

In August 2018, Mr Johnson wrote a column in the Daily Telegraph arguing against a ban on full-face veils - but said women wearing the garments looked liked "letter boxes" or "bank robbers".

It prompted dozens of complaints, but he was cleared of breaking the Tories' code of conduct.

Speaking at the committee, Iman Atta, director of anti-Islamophobia charity Tell MAMA, said there had been a rise in reports of abuse from women wearing veils or headscarves after the article.

Addressing those running to become the UK's next prime minister, she added: "Political leadership comes with responsibility... because people will look at the words that a political leader is using and re-use those words on the ground and in the streets.

"We do ask every single candidate... to be responsible with the language that they use."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48601134

About bloody time.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 02:58 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Tory Party of "fundamental failures" in tackling Islamophobia.

That is because there is no such thing as Islamophobia. It is a word out of a Muslim think tank to stop any criticism of Islam. And it is taken advantage of to avoid the questions they cannot answer. Like why the religion is full of hate. Or why terror is considered an act of piety.

PC idiots might think this is real but they have shown they do not know the asses from a hole in the ground. Ask any family members of the people who died at the hands of Islam. Or ignore and arrest them with your Nazi like government.

How about these Islamophobes?

Quote:
Other Recent "Misunderstandings
of Islam"

2019.06.09 (Burkina Faso)
At least nineteen villagers are massacred by Jihadists.

2019.06.06 (Yemen)
Terrorists throw a grenade into a concert, killing a child.

2019.06.05 (Afghanistan)
The Islamic State fire a mortar round into a house, injuring four children and killing their mother.

2019.06.05 (India)
A woman bleeds to death after being shot by Islamic radicals.

2019.06.04 (Yemen)
An imam and nine worshippers are shot dead by Shiite extremists to settle a dispute over Ramadan prayers.

2019.06.04 (DRC)
ADF Islamists hack thirteen villagers to death.

(Note: Data for each attack is sometimes pulled from multiple sources. The provided link may not be in complete agreement with the updated detail for the incident).

https://thereligionofpeace.com/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2019 08:15 pm
Gives you an idea why Islamophobia is not the case.

Quote:
A Gatestone Institute article, titled "British Girls Raped by Muslim Gangs on 'Industrial Scale,'" refers mainly to Oxford and Oxfordshire. Over a fifteen-year period, nearly 400 girls — some as young as eleven — had been sexually exploited by Muslim "grooming gangs." Some of the sexual abuse was extremely violent, and involved beatings, burnings, knives, and baseball bats. How had the gangs managed to operate for so long without the police knowing? The answer is that the police did know. So did other authorities. According to a March 2017 report, local officials had repeatedly ignored the abuse due to a "culture of denial." There must also have been a culture of denial in the Muslim communities as well. Are we supposed to believe that no one knew about the prostitution rings that had been set up in their midst?

A dark shadow is spreading over England, but — although Islamic ideology does legitimize the rape of infidels — this is not strictly an Islamic problem. Muslims make up only 6 or 7 percent of the UK population. The rapid spread of Islamic ideology could not have taken place without the tacit consent of a large number of the other 93 percent.

Betrayal Facilitated by the Ruling Class
The Islamization of England is being facilitated by the usual crowd of politically correct academics and members of the media, as well as by the cowardly compliance of local officials and police. Some of these PC people dimly sense that what they are doing is wrong, but rather than change course, they have adopted a defensive stance and ringed themselves with simple-minded slogans: their critics are "bigots"; the gang members are only a few "bad apples," and, besides, what they do has "nothing to do with Islam"; moreover, the "vast majority" of Muslims are decent, solid citizens, and so on. The point they are trying to make — that not all members of a group think and act alike — is not an especially profound one. But to reassure them that the point is understood, let me add the usual disclaimer: the great majority of Muslims are not rapists or terrorists. By the same token, I should also add that not all British civil servants are cowardly time-servers who hope to retire to Malta before the deluge hits. Still, in both cases there seem to be enough "bad apples" to potentially rot the whole barrel.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/jrr-tolkien-would-have-spoken-out-against-islam-taking-over-england
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2019 09:11 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

glitterbag wrote:
If I had a more generous nature I would pity you and your pathetic attempts to be relevant.

Is it necessary to be so petty and spiteful? Does the fact that America is free and strong really bother you that much?

glitterbag wrote:
Do you support oral's fascination with dead babies as if that equals civil freedoms?

No such fascination.

glitterbag wrote:
Nevermind, I don't think you have ever had an original thought in your entire woe begotten life.

He makes good points all the time. Can you disprove any of his facts?

You mock the parents of dead children, call the parents thugs and cheer the fact that craven lunitics torment these people, threaten them with death and bodily harm and THEN start mueling like an infant that I'm petty and spiteful. You my dear deluded forum stranger have more brass than brains, I pity you and mainly I chose to ignore you. Every once in a while your extremely craven view of yourself and the rest of humanity seems to scream out for a rebuke. You should thank your lucky stars that no one has forwarded your remarks about the dead children of Sandy Hook to the older brothers and fathers of the butchered babies. The malajusted people you adore are not strong or free, they are dastardly creeps stealing away others peaceful enjoyment of their homes and robbing them of their families. You want to dish out authoritarian punishment to others simply living their lives, but you crumple like a crybaby because I call you out on your outrageous anti-American rants???? Grow a spine, learn how to live among normal people and cut back on the mindless video games and 3D fantasy crap.

And no, I don't think coldjoint ever says anything worthwhile ever ever ever. He's simply another old dried up sour puss who hates everybody and his big contribution to conversations is to scream, "oh yeah! you're ugly or fat". Not my idea of a witty or clever man or even a grown man. It's sad, he actually thinks other people are insulted by his clumsy and juvenile 'retorts', frankly if I were to write a self-help book instructing others on how to lose friends and convince others you're a mental dildo, I would plagarize every thing that knob writes. Now why don't you go soak your head.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2019 09:14 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
It's sad, he actually thinks other people are insulted by his clumsy and juvenile 'retorts', frankly if I were to write a self-help book instructing others on how to lose friends and convince others you're a mental dildo, I would plagarize every thing that knob writes. Now why don't you go soak your head.

Talk about proving a point. Gossip. Now forget about me and get some rest. Cool
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2019 11:02 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
You mock the parents of dead children, call the parents thugs and cheer the fact that craven lunitics torment these people, threaten them with death and bodily harm

They are thugs. That these thugs are tormented by these lunatics is a good thing.

This is proof that even lunatics have a valuable role to play in our society.

glitterbag wrote:
and THEN start mueling like an infant that I'm petty and spiteful.

Your childish name-calling is pretty tedious. Rebuking you for it is hardly mewling.

glitterbag wrote:
You my dear deluded forum stranger have more brass than brains,

You cannot point out anything in my posts that is untrue.

glitterbag wrote:
You want to dish out authoritarian punishment to others simply living their lives,

Thugs who are trying to violate our civil liberties for fun are not simply living their lives.

glitterbag wrote:
but you crumple like a crybaby because I call you out on your outrageous anti-American rants????

You cannot point out any anti-American rants on my part. The anti-Americanism comes entirely from the left.

Your childish name-calling is also not in any way an attempt to call anyone out on anything. It is merely childish name-calling.

Rebuking you for your childish name-calling is hardly crumpling or acting like a crybaby.

glitterbag wrote:
Grow a spine,

I have more courage in my little toe than you have in your entire family tree.

glitterbag wrote:
learn how to live among normal people

Leftists are not normal people. Society will be much better if all the leftists are removed to Guantanamo.

glitterbag wrote:
and cut back on the mindless video games and 3D fantasy crap.

What I do with my free time is none of your business.

glitterbag wrote:
And no, I don't think coldjoint ever says anything worthwhile ever ever ever.

Well, you are once again wrong. He routinely makes excellent posts that show just how horrible the left is for everyone.

glitterbag wrote:
He's simply another old dried up sour puss who hates everybody and his big contribution to conversations is to scream, "oh yeah! you're ugly or fat". Not my idea of a witty or clever man or even a grown man. It's sad, he actually thinks other people are insulted by his clumsy and juvenile 'retorts', frankly if I were to write a self-help book instructing others on how to lose friends and convince others you're a mental dildo, I would plagarize every thing that knob writes. Now why don't you go soak your head.

Leftists really hate people who point out facts. Facts are always so inconvenient to the left.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2019 01:41 am
Quote:
The chairman of the Conservative Muslim Forum has told the BBC he will resign his party membership if Boris Johnson wins the leadership race.

Mohammed Amin said the MP was not "sufficiently moral" to be PM.

He criticised Mr Johnson's comments about burkas and his denial that he had mentioned potential Turkish membership of the EU when campaigning for Brexit.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48634858
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2019 03:03 am
Quote:
A spectre is haunting broadcasters – the spectre of Jeremy Hunt’s second name.

During a recent debate over who should be the next Tory leader and prime minister, journalist Victoria Derbyshire added herself to a long and distinguished list of broadcasters who have called the foreign secretary Jeremy ****. Previous victims of the slip up include BBC Radio five Live host Nicky Campbell, Sky News political correspondent Tom Rayner, and BBC Newsreader Carrie Gracie.

Why does this keep happening? According to psychologists, it is due to a phenomenon called priming, in which exposure to one stimulus influences how a person unconsciously responds to a later stimulus. (A person who sees the word yellow, for instance, will be slightly faster to recognise the word banana.) There is a veritable smorgasbord of stimuli priming the Hunt/**** substitution, and broadcasters could be influenced by any one of them.

First up: Hunt’s various titles and associations. Hunt is a “Conservative” and his first high-profile office was as “culture” secretary, between 2010 and 2012. Both things are frequently referred to in conversations around Hunt.

“The mispronunciation is almost certainly primed by ‘culture’, as it has the same stressed vowel as ‘Hunt’”, says Leendert Plug, associate professor of phonetics at Leeds University. “There’s a lot of experimental evidence to show that pronunciation errors of this type more often than not result in real words.”

Martin Corley, head of psychology at the University of Edinburgh, agrees. “There's some evidence that suggests that an exchange is more likely between the middle two words of a four-word sequence – so ‘Jeremy Hunt, culture secretary’ is more at risk than ‘culture secretary Jeremy Hunt’,” he says. “The first example of this that I'm aware of – James Naughtie on the Today programme in 2010 – used the first form.”

Unfortunately for Hunt, now that broadcasters know about the slip-up – Derbyshire confirmed that she was aware of their previous errors – the likelihood of the substitution occurring goes up. The knowledge of the error is now doing the priming: “Once someone has produced the error on air, that journalist, and others who have heard it, will have the error word even more highly activated in subsequent attempts at the sequence,” says Plug. “Something similar happened with ‘breakfast’ for ‘Brexit’ I think – as soon as this became a known slip, it became a more productive one.”

Another key factor, says Corley, is that the word is an obscenity – that it is taboo. “There's some evidence from experiments in which researchers try to induce spoonerisms [verbal mix-ups] that would end up in rude words that, even if participants don't produce the errors, their skin conductance goes up – they ‘sweat’ – and there is a noticeable neural response,” he says. “This points to the fact that taboo words are highly salient to us, and suggests that we may be ‘thinking’ – and narrowly avoiding actually speaking aloud – errors like this more often than you'd think.”

This problem is compounded by the fact that broadcasters are live on the radio, and therefore not allowed to swear. “If I tell you: 'don't think about an elephant’, the moment you start thinking about the word, that word is in your brain, which is a higher level of activation,” says Nino Grillo, a lecturer in psycholinguistics at the University of York. Basically, when someone thinks that they shouldn't say a word, the likelihood of them saying the word increases.

According to Patrycja Strycharczuk, a lecturer in linguistics at Manchester University, “****” is not a natural mispronunciation for “Hunt”.

The consonants 'c' and 'h' are not phonetically similar. “[The hard 'c' sound, or 'k'] is a lingual consonant, meaning it's made by moving the tongue, whereas ['h'] is glottal, and its production involves a specific position of the vocal folds – their production involves different parts of the vocal tract anatomy”, say Strycharczuk. “Try to think about it in the context of different pairs of words: how likely are you to mispronounce 'hot' as 'cot', or 'hit' as 'kit'? Neither of these seems likely, which suggests it cannot simply be about sound similarity.”

There has to be something priming the substitution, she explains: “it might be anticipating another k-word or previous exposure to this mispronunciation, and its salience: it's rude and therefore memorable.”

Luckily for Hunt, the one thing all experts agree upon is that this isn’t a Freudian slip – or the accidental revelation of unconscious bias. That is simply because Freudian slips aren’t supported by science. Even if the broadcasters did have a dislike for the foreign secretary, their mispronunciation isn't proof of it.

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/jeremy-hunt-mp
coldjoint

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2019 01:22 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
A spectre is haunting broadcasters

So is overwhelming bias. Lies to go, a staple of the British diet.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2019 12:44 pm
In Germany, the president of the regional government of Kassel/Hesse was was shot in the head at close range on the terrace of his home two weeks ago.
Since his death, hundreds of posts from social media accounts connected to rightwing and neo-Nazi extremists applauded his murder. (He had spoken out in defence of migrants at the height of Europe’s refugee crisis in 2015, incurring the fury of the far right.)

Last night, police arrested a man in connection with the murder of a pro-migrant politician - the suspect "comes from the far-right scene" it is said.

coldjoint

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2019 01:34 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
"comes from the far-right scene"

And a Leftist will tell you what that is? Not very credible if you are not part of the scene. It is still a small problem, the migrants and Islam are the problem.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2019 01:57 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
And a Leftist will tell you what that is?
Oh, how do you know the party affiliation of the detective chief superintendent? (I'm certain, he uses the official definitions, though.)

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 06:12:12