Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 9 Jun, 2019 11:17 am
Fifteen years after neo-Nazis bombed a Turkish neighborhood in Cologne, a new group was spreading hateful propaganda in the area.
The home-delivered pamphlets warned of imminent attacks - delivered by members of an alt-right group.
Quote:
https://i.imgur.com/n9PzP3A.jpg

The pamphlets bore large swastikas (a banned symbol in Germany), contained inflammatory messages and warned of imminent acts of violence against Muslims. It told Muslims to leave Germany and called them "legitimate targets".

Today, even more than expected persons were at the commemoration event on the site of the attack.

coldjoint

Reply Sun 9 Jun, 2019 11:18 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
The home-delivered pamphlets warned of imminent attacks

The Koran does the same thing. And that is handed out by Salafists for free in your country.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 9 Jun, 2019 11:38 am
@coldjoint,
Well, you can get the bible here, too. Even for free. And the watch tower, but only if you open the door.

We've got here in my region about 8,000 asylum seekers from Syria and Turkey since the 70's- now nearly 35,000 living here: all law obeying Germans (besides the one or other of their religious leaders, who are Turkish or Syrian nationals).
coldjoint

Reply Sun 9 Jun, 2019 02:13 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
all law obeying Germans

You mean German laws, right? Or do individual Germans tell them what to do?
oralloy

Reply Sun 9 Jun, 2019 05:30 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Nor do we gain anything by allowing nuts to make up complete nonsense as the Sandy Hook shootings was stage or that Hillary and company was selling children out of the back of a DC Pizza shop. Such had result in an arm nut showing up at the pizza shop and families who loss children at Sandy Hook being threaten.

We do gain something. These Sandy Hook thugs were trying to use their dead kids as a weapon to violate our civil liberties for fun.

That a bunch of lunatics tormented these thugs is a good thing. People who try to violate our civil liberties for fun deserve to be tormented by lunatics.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 9 Jun, 2019 06:53 pm
@oralloy,
So parents sent their children to school and within hours a young man exercising his 'civil rights' for fun decided to blow into little pieces children barely out of the toddler stage for reasons no one will ever understand. Oralloy thinks the parents of these children are thugs and deserve to be tormented by cowardly lunatics. Sure, why not. How dare those parents care about the children, after all they aren't the pre-born, they were actually alive and breathing. Perhaps oralloy would enjoy that type of mindless hatred directed toward him, after all, the parents of murdered children are thugs. I hope they don't ever learn how he mocks their loss and revels in the neverending torment they have been subjected to for the unforgivable sin of giving birth to children and daring to educate them.

I'm sure if oral ever had children, he would welcome their senseless slaughter just to prove how much he enjoys civil liberties.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 9 Jun, 2019 06:56 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Oralloy thinks

Yes he does, and much better than you could ever hope to.
oralloy

Reply Sun 9 Jun, 2019 07:51 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
So parents sent their children to school and within hours a young man exercising his 'civil rights' for fun decided to blow into little pieces children barely out of the toddler stage for reasons no one will ever understand.

Mass murder is hardly an exercise of civil rights

glitterbag wrote:
Oralloy thinks the parents of these children are thugs and deserve to be tormented by cowardly lunatics.

Correct.

glitterbag wrote:
Sure, why not.

Indeed.

glitterbag wrote:
How dare those parents care about the children, after all they aren't the pre-born, they were actually alive and breathing.

Caring about their children is fine. Trying to violate everyone's civil liberties for fun is not fine.

glitterbag wrote:
Perhaps oralloy would enjoy that type of mindless hatred directed toward him, after all, the parents of murdered children are thugs.

No. Why would you think I'd enjoy such a thing?

glitterbag wrote:
I hope they don't ever learn how he mocks their loss and revels in the neverending torment they have been subjected to for the unforgivable sin of giving birth to children and daring to educate them.

For the unforgivable sin of trying to violate everyone's civil liberties for fun.

glitterbag wrote:
I'm sure if oral ever had children, he would welcome their senseless slaughter just to prove how much he enjoys civil liberties.

No. Why would I welcome such a thing? And how would it prove that I like civil liberties?

I do like civil liberties of course. But senseless slaughter is unrelated to those civil liberties.

BTW, it's good to see a post from you that isn't all name-calling. More posts like this please.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 9 Jun, 2019 10:25 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
You mean German laws, right? Or do individual Germans tell them what to do?
I know some pretty well: they are very religious, and law-abiding is also part of their religion.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 9 Jun, 2019 10:33 pm
Quote:
Narcisistic or delusional? Former BBC reporter admits he did biased reporting

Probably both.
Quote:
“Clive Lewis admits broadcasting biased news“:

In 2017 Lewis admitted to biased reporting whilst working for the BBC. At a Momentum rally he stated: “I was able to use bias in my reports by giving less time to one than the other. I reported on both but the angle and words and the language I used — I know the pictures I used — I was able to project my own particular political positions on things in a very subtle way.“

This is clearly in breach of the spirit, ethics and whole point of the BBC. Did he think the people of the UK needed his wise but hidden counseling because he’s been born so much smarter than everyone else.

Let's stop kidding ourselves. The UK press does not tell people the truth.
Quote:
And we know where public broadcasting reporters go for their next job — The Labor Party. Clive Lewis is now their MP for Norwich South and the the shadow Treasury minister. He’s helped Jeremy Corbyn and is touted to become Shadow Secretary of State for Defence or as Shadow Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport should the Labor Party win. Lord help the UK.

It’s exactly this kind of admission that shows why public broadcasters are The Swamp. Where was the outrage?

http://joannenova.com.au/2019/01/narcisistic-or-delusional-former-bbc-reporter-admits-he-did-biased-reporting/
glitterbag

Reply Sun 9 Jun, 2019 11:30 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Oralloy thinks

Yes he does, and much better than you could ever hope to.

If I had a more generous nature I would pity you and your pathetic attempts to be relevant. Do you support oral's fascination with dead babies as if that equals civil freedoms? Nevermind, I don't think you have ever had an originasl thought in your entire woe begotten life. There may be a few people here who enjoy these efforts at snappy repartee, but I don't believe in handing out trophies to trolls who just show up. Try and have a happy life, or not (frankly who really gives a good god damn)
izzythepush

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2019 02:54 am
@glitterbag,
Did you see that documentary about gun nuts? Once they took this guy's gun off him, all pretence at having a backbone vanished and he collapsed into some blubbery, sobbing shitting mass a bit like a jellyfish but without the good bits.

He would have ponded his fists on the floor and cried out for his mummy had he not reverted to his true form.

Freedom means protecting your children from this pathetic pustules.
oralloy

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2019 03:15 am
@izzythepush,
Freedom haters sure do hate the the fact that Americans are free.
oralloy

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2019 03:16 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
If I had a more generous nature I would pity you and your pathetic attempts to be relevant.

Is it necessary to be so petty and spiteful? Does the fact that America is free and strong really bother you that much?

glitterbag wrote:
Do you support oral's fascination with dead babies as if that equals civil freedoms?

No such fascination.

glitterbag wrote:
Nevermind, I don't think you have ever had an original thought in your entire woe begotten life.

He makes good points all the time. Can you disprove any of his facts?
oralloy

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2019 03:22 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Narcisistic or delusional? Former BBC reporter admits he did biased reporting

The BBC is good for breaking news out of the UK. But for fair and factual reporting, they are the last place that anyone would want to turn to.

The BBC is about on par with the National Enquirer when it comes to actual journalism.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2019 03:57 am
@oralloy,
You're the freedom hater, you want to ban the Democrat party and introduce totalitarianism. That's the opposite of freedom.

Freedom is free elections where the person with most votes wins. It's not the anachronistic electoral college and blatant gerrymandering of your corrupt system.

Freedom is the will of the people. Free people want decent healthcare and knowing their children are safe from the child murdering NRA.

You're the least free person on A2K. An unthinking drone who does what he's told.

You desperately cling to your gun because it helps give the illusion that you're a man instead of a frightened little boy incapable of dealing with the adult world.

You're a joke, and not a very good one at that.
oralloy

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2019 05:14 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You're the freedom hater,

No. I'm the guy who defends civil liberties.

izzythepush wrote:
you want to ban the Democrat party

Only because people need to be protected from the Democrats' witch hunts.

izzythepush wrote:
and introduce totalitarianism. That's the opposite of freedom.

I want no such thing.

izzythepush wrote:
Freedom is free elections where the person with most votes wins. It's not the anachronistic electoral college and blatant gerrymandering of your corrupt system.

If our elections are anachronistic, the UK's elections are just as anachronistic. Your prime minister is not directly elected by the people either.

Instead, just as in the US, different districts in the UK choose a representative who then votes (along with the representatives chosen by other districts) to choose your prime minister.

izzythepush wrote:
Freedom is the will of the people. Free people want decent healthcare and knowing their children are safe from the child murdering NRA.

The NRA does not murder anyone at all.

izzythepush wrote:
You're the least free person on A2K.

Nope. I'm an American. Americans are the only free people on the planet.

izzythepush wrote:
An unthinking drone who does what he's told.

Wrong again. The fact that you can't point out anything that I am wrong about shows that I do my own thinking.

If I let other people do my thinking, you'd be able to point out errors, because other people would not do nearly as good a job as I do.

izzythepush wrote:
You desperately cling to your gun because it helps give the illusion that you're a man instead of a frightened little boy incapable of dealing with the adult world.

European serfs have the strangest delusions about what freedom is like.

izzythepush wrote:
You're a joke, and not a very good one at that.

What I don't get is why European serfs are so bitter over the fact that Americans are free.

They claim that they don't want freedom and say that they like being serfs. Given that, it would stand to reason that they would be content with their lot in life.

Yet instead they are constantly spouting bitterness towards anyone who chooses freedom over serfdom.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2019 05:44 am
@oralloy,
You don't know what you're talking about, you're a simple minded drone who takes his orders from far right websites.

You wouldn't know freedom if it bit you on the arse.
oralloy

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2019 05:46 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You don't know what you're talking about, you're a simple minded drone

Your inability to point out anything that I'm wrong about speaks for itself.

izzythepush wrote:
who takes his orders from far right websites.

You're laying on the conspiracy gibberish rather thick here.

Do you believe that space aliens routinely visit the earth as well?

izzythepush wrote:
You wouldn't know freedom if it bit you on the arse.

Americans are the only people who know freedom.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2019 06:10 am
@oralloy,
I'm not wasting any more time on you and your repetitive drivel.

You really are one of the most tedious individuals I've ever met.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/20/2024 at 11:40:20