Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

coldjoint

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 02:07 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
Tommy Robinson is a (real) fascist.

Why is he a fascist? Because you say so? You are going to have to prove that with quotes from him and examples. Should I wait?
coldjoint

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 02:15 pm
Waiting...........
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 02:25 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
Another idiot who, even when faced with the fact of "Britain", keeps prating about "England".

The name calling is getting old. And does it really matter who tells the truth about the UK, Britain, or England? Idiot or not, it does not change the facts.

Still waiting..........
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 02:56 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Tommy Robinson is a (real) fascist.

Why is he a fascist? Because you say so? You are going to have to prove that with quotes from him and examples. Should I wait?

Robinson – real name Stephen Yaxley Lennon – is a former member of the fascist British National Party. Founder EDL member Chris Renton was also in the BNP, as were other leading figures including North East organiser Alan Spence.

Many more former members of the BNP, the Nazi National Front and other fascist organisations are also active in the EDL and its splinter groups.

EDL supporters have frequently been photographed giving Hitler’s ‘sieg heil’ salute.
http://uaf.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/angels-siegheil1.jpg
coldjoint

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 03:08 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
fascist British National Party.

Again who says so, you? I do not see a source or any proof of what you say, Why?

You spoke of research to me once, why don't you give it a try?
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 03:18 pm
@centrox,
What is it about "these are fascists" that you don't understand? (Hint: look at what the guy in the hat is doing with his right arm)
http://uaf.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/angels-siegheil1.jpg
coldjoint

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 03:33 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
What is it about "these are fascists" that you don't understand?

The only thing I understand is you can't source your opinion, and one man in a crowd is proof of nothing. Not to mention that the only thing that makes someone fascist is saying something you disagree with.

Now produce a source or go play in the park.

oralloy

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 03:36 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
It's always good to see the far right getting angry about something they can't control. It reminds me of when the Scottish Government freed Al Megrahi. Fox was compulsive viewing, those scumbags were going apeshit. It was hilarious.

It was always a mistake to trust Scotland to give us justice.

Luckily it all ended with Kadaffy being anally raped with a Bowie knife and then shot in the head at close range, so justice was served despite Scotland.

CBS News: Hillary Clinton on Qaddafi: We came, we saw, he died! Very Happy
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 03:54 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
the only thing that makes someone fascist is saying something you disagree with.

Like this guy?
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/italian-dictactor-benito-mussolini-saluting-during-a-public-address-picture-id2660041?s=612x612
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 04:14 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
You're looking foolish Walter.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 04:58 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
Like this guy?

I know Tommy Robinson couldn't have known him. One more time do you have any proof of Robinson is a fascist? It is becoming clear that you don't.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 05:00 pm
To echo Shakespeare, "what a piece of work is a Cold Joint"
coldjoint

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 05:03 pm
@centrox,

Quote:
To echo Shakespeare, "what a piece of work is a Cold Joint"

No proof, right? Exactly what I thought, all wind and not one bit of substance. Carry on, just don't expect anyone to take you seriously if they have the slightest bit of intelligence.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 05:24 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
His lack of artuculation makes it unclear what he meant by posting that pic, especially his response after having been pointed out to him that armed police have been around for quite some time in the UK.

Apparently, you and him are on the same spineless wavelength, as it were, when it comes to Muslims.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 06:12 pm
Is it necessary to point out that Sikhs are neither Muslm nor Hindu. It's a completely different religion that differs from Islam. You can read more about it at Sikhs.org.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 06:18 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
when it comes to Muslims.

When it comes to Islam. I do not single Muslims out because they all believe different things. Regardless, I also know what Islam says and if you are not against that, that is a moral problem you can deal with on your own.

And your reply is a subtle hint for Finn not to agree with me on anything, or suffer the wrath of those who have submitted.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 07:26 pm
@coldjoint,
By definition Muslims are followers of the religion of Islam. They have Islamic beliefs.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 07:29 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
By definition Muslims are followers of the religion of Islam. They have Islamic beliefs.

Did I say anything different? No.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 08:07 pm
@coldjoint,
Your ideas about Muslims and Islam are convoluted.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 08:09 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
Your ideas about Muslims and Islam are convoluted.

How so, be specific.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 11:42:33