Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

centrox

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 01:52 pm
The Independent is hardly "left", unless you are Attilla the Hun.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 02:07 pm
@centrox,
At least, The Independents was - when still in print - a "proudly liberal newspaper" ... but "liberal" in the classical liberal, not how that word is used in the USA.
The print edition (editions, when you add the Sunday paper) was left-leaning, competing with The Guardian (and The Observer on Sundays)
coldjoint

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 03:40 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
And yet you used as source a report from a left UK media.

Did that source deny the grooming took place? That is what I used the source to show. That the Left realizes that is a start.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 04:52 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
but "liberal" in the classical liberal, not how that word is used in the USA.

Yup. An Ipsos MORI poll estimated that in the 2010 general election, 44% of regular readers voted Liberal Democrat, 32% voted Labour, and 14% voted Conservative, compared to 23%, 29%, and 36%, respectively, of the overall electorate. That, in particular the Lib Dem figure, places the Independent readership slap-bang in the centre. Of course, to a wing-nut, that's "left wing". But against stupidity, the gods themselves battle in vain.

0 Replies

Mary24

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 05:13 pm
@coldjoint,
You realise the one on the left Is a Sikh right? We also have had these armed police in the uk since I was as small and I'm 45.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 05:18 pm
@Mary24,
Quote:
You realise the one on the left Is a Sikh right?

Already answered that. Of course I know. And I do not care how long they have been there, they are there now.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 12:11 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
You realise the one on the left Is a Sikh right?

Already answered that. Of course I know. And I do not care how long they have been there, they are there now.

So, along with hating Muslims you hate Sikhs also. Got it.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 01:51 am
@InfraBlue,
That's OK, we hate bigoted right wing scum like Coldjoint, which is why we won't let them in the country. If Coldjoint is spitting feathers about some disgusting individual who's been banned we've definitely made the right decision.

It's always good to see the far right getting angry about something they can't control. It reminds me of when the Scottish Government freed Al Megrahi. Fox was compulsive viewing, those scumbags were going apeshit. It was hilarious.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 11:55 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
That's OK, we hate bigoted right wing scum like Coldjoint,

You have not been able to produce one post that shows what you claim. And I do not think you should be calling me names when you cannot prove a thing you say.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 11:57 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
So, along with hating Muslims you hate Sikhs also. Got it.

No, you have got nothing. Nice to see you have not changed.

And let's get this straight, I do not hate Muslims, I hate Islam which is an ideology. Everyone here hates ideas, there is nothing wrong with it.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 12:00 pm
@coldjoint,
So you don't hate Sikhs in general but their religion?
coldjoint

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 12:04 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
So you don't hate Sikhs in general but their religion?

I never said a thing about Sikhs except that I can recognize them by their dress(turban). Period.
This is how lies start. Show me where I said anything else about Sikhs.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 12:22 pm
Quote:
Abdul Hamid and his devout friends assaulted people with weapons today in front of the police. Not one of them were arrested, but the real telling thing is to watch the police not put one hand on the rioting Muslim protestors, and instead manhandle the victims by continuously pushing them away from the aggressors……Two-tier policing in full view of the people. This is Britain in 2018. (source Tommy Robinson Facebook)

I would be thoroughly ashamed if I were English. Your police and politicians support cultural suicide.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2018/03/19/muslims-riot-at-tommy-robinsons-free-speech-at-speakers-corner-video/
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 12:23 pm
@InfraBlue,
You and others are being intellectually dishonest simply to provide yourselves with a platform to launch spurious attacks.

It's clear that the photo posted was meant to tell Brits they can thank Islam for heavily armed police patrolling their streets, not for heavily armed Muslims in their police force.

Regardless of whether or not you agree that Islam is responsible for for the necessity for such extreme security, there is nothing in the photo or the accompanying posts that suggest the poster 1) Doesn't know what a Sikh is or that the man in the turban is very likely one and 2) That he has any particular feelings about Sikhs or their religion, let alone hatred.

That you have formed a pack to hound him on this is all too typical in this forum and is cowardly as well as deceptive.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 12:26 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
I never said a thing about Sikhs except that I can recognize them by their dress(turban). Period.
You posted a photo of two armed Scotland Yard officers on patrol in central London. One looks like a Sikh, the other might be an Anglican, Catholic, Muslim, Protestant, Atheist or whatever.
You posted this photo with the following text:
you wrote:
The UK can thank Islam for this.
So an armed patrol of the Metropolitan Police (sic!) signals the thanks of the UK for Islam?
Historically, officers on night patrols in some London divisions were frequently armed with Webley revolver since 1884.
Muslims have been a part of Britain and its history much longer than many people have ever imagined namely since the time of Elizabeth I.
But I've never heard that this was the reason of arming police officers.

So it's something related to that Sikh officer.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 12:30 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
So it's something related to that Sikh officer.

I just told you it has nothing to do with the Sikh officer. I know English is your second language so try a little harder.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 12:43 pm
Quote:
You and others are being intellectually dishonest simply to provide yourselves with a platform to launch spurious attacks.

Worth repeating. Mr. Green
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 12:59 pm
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
England’s Assisted Suicide

Quote:
A hundred years ago, the sun never set on the British Empire. These days, England’s rulers are blowing out the candles and telling the citizens to enjoy the darkness.

Quite sad.
http://takimag.com/article/englands_assisted_suicide_jim_goad#axzz5A8C6wThF
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 01:55 pm
Another idiot who, even when faced with the fact of "Britain", keeps prating about "England".
centrox

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2018 01:58 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Tommy Robinson is a (real) fascist. if you allege that his opponents support "cultural suicide" then you, too, are a (real) fascist. The enemy, in other words.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 07:43:37