Just to clarify:

That means 0. Try again.
georgeob1

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2019 01:32 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Today's neo Nazis's....

are running your government and Walter's too. They have disarmed you and silenced you unless you repeat the garbage they endorse.

Nonsense. The current government of Germany is struggling to retain leadership of the EU and sustain the effectiveness of the union, but it remains a free democratic society. It's also a very pleasant place to visit.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2019 01:32 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Jesus, he's not just delusional, he's deranged. Why do you bother entertaining his nonsense.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2019 01:41 pm
@coldjoint,
You've got different knowledge and/or information?

The latest I know is that
Quote:
Her Majesty's Government, commonly referred to as the UK Government, is currently formed of MPs from the Conservative Party.

Quote:
The current and 24th federal government of Germany, in office since 14 March 2018, is supported by a coalition of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU), the Christian Social Union of Bavaria (CSU), and the Social Democrats (SPD).

Quote:
The state government of North Rhine-Westphalia under the leader Prime Minister Armin Laschet (CDU) is formed by a "black-yellow" (Christian Democratic Union [CDU] and and Free Democratic Union [FDP]) coalition after the state elections on May 14, 2017.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2019 01:51 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
You've got different knowledge and/or information?

You can call it anything you want. The corruption in your government is as bad as it is anywhere. Europe never had citizen statesmen until very recently, and the regard they are held in is one of disdain. Globalists run your government. And your media parrots their narrative, and so do you.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2019 01:59 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
You can call it anything you want.
I didn't cal it - the SPD got the name since 1863, the CDU as well as the CSU since 1945, the FDP was founded in 1948.
I wasn't born then.

coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Today's neo Nazis's....

are running your government and Walter's too. T
coldjoint wrote:
Globalists run your government.

So Globalist are neo-Nazis or did you change your opinion?

Besides that: from where did you get that the members of those governments are "Globalists"?
coldjoint

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2019 02:06 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
So Globalist are neo-Nazis or did you change your opinion?

Both, they work well together. Look what they have done to you.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2019 02:21 pm
@coldjoint,
So I live in a state with an unconstitutional government and a country with an unconstitutional government as well. And no-one besides you noticed that.
Thank you.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2019 02:28 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Thank you.

No problem.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2019 02:58 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Nothing gets by ol coldjoint....he's a cautionary tale.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2019 03:02 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Nothing gets by ol coldjoint.

You sure haven't.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2019 07:14 pm
@georgeob1,

Quote:
Nonsense.

I don't know about that. They are becoming very authoritarian and are limiting and punishing free speech. It is definitely they way they are heading. Plus their media is complicit, if that sounds familiar, I wonder why.

But it is an exaggeration on my part because it gets what little back they have up.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2019 07:23 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Jesus, he's not just delusional, he's deranged. Why do you bother entertaining his nonsense.

Again, I am right here. Anything else?
glitterbag

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2019 07:50 pm
@coldjoint,
Relax, no one is accusing you of rapier wit.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2019 08:44 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Relax, no one is accusing you of rapier wit.

I don't see you being in any danger of being accused of that either.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2019 10:04 pm
@coldjoint,
son of a gun, we are like two peas in a pod.......

trust me, I like the idea even less than you do
izzythepush

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2019 04:34 am
@glitterbag,
Maybe the letter bombs have something to do with this.

Quote:
I was in Londonderry as a young journalist on the day that became known as "Bloody Sunday" in 1972, when soldiers of the Parachute Regiment shot dead 13 innocent civilians on a civil rights march against internment without trial.

The families whose loved ones were killed or wounded have waited 47 years to see if there would be prosecutions. Now their wait is almost over.

The decision will be announced next week. Only a handful of officials in the Northern Ireland Public Prosecution Service (PPS) know what that decision will be.

The PPS insists there have been - and will be - no leaks.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-47461514

Lots more at link.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2019 06:12 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Sources said there were no signs a dissident Republican group was responsible for yesterday’s suspect packages, posted from Dublin to Waterloo station, London City Airport and Heathrow.

But they said the similarity to a New IRA campaign in 2014 meant the possibility was still being examined.

Letter bombs containing low-grade explosives and bearing a Dublin postmark were sent to a number of military careers offices in 2014. It was the first attempted dissident Republican attack on the mainland for a decade.
Evening Standard
izzythepush

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2019 06:16 am
@Walter Hinteler,
If I was wanting to start a campaign of letter bombs I might go to Ireland to put the police off the scent.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2019 06:31 am
@izzythepush,
That's what I'd thought yesterday, since those three places aren't really IRA (or any new similar group) targets.
And the explosives were of minor strength.
But it's all speculation. (Same about the suspicious package which was found in a University of Glasgow's mailroom some minutes ago.)

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 09:01:29