Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2019 09:30 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Tommy Robinson could face up to two years in prison after the attorney general decided he should face fresh contempt of court charges.

Geoffrey Cox ruled it was in the public interest to bring new proceedings against the anti-Islam activist, real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon.
The Independent
izzythepush

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2019 10:14 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Brilliant! Lock the little **** up.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2019 10:22 am
@izzythepush,
The Guardian now has More:
Tommy Robinson to face fresh contempt of court proceedings
Quote:
The attorney general, Geoffrey Cox, has concluded it is in the public interest to bring proceedings against the far-right activist, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon.

The first hearing in the case is due to take place at the high court in London on 22 March.

Robinson was jailed for 13 months in May last year after he filmed people involved in a criminal trial and broadcast the footage on social media.

The footage, lasting about an hour, was watched 250,000 times within hours of being posted on Facebook. It was filmed during the trial of four men who were later convicted of gang-raping a teenage girl.

But a contempt finding was quashed by the court of appeal in August and he was freed on bail pending new proceedings at the Old Bailey.

Nicholas Hilliard, the recorder of London, then referred the case to Cox in October, after the judge received a statement from Robinson.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2019 11:57 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Tommy Robinson to face fresh contempt of court proceedings

And his book has been banned by Amazon. The Nazi's burned books. Facebook has also permanently banned him. What is he saying they do not want people to hear?

It must be the truth, or they would ignore it. Another slap in the face to free thinking people. And a decision they should not be entitled to make.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2019 12:58 pm
Quote:
Radical Islamic Terrorism Accounts for 91 Percent of European Terror Victims

Can anyone tie the far right to the other 9% of these deaths? Have at it. I got time.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/03/07/radical-islamic-terrorism-accounts-91-percent-european-terror-victims/
coldjoint

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2019 03:14 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Radical Islamic Terrorism Accounts for 91 Percent of European Terror Victims

So should European leaders concentrate on eliminating the 91% or the 9%?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2019 11:25 pm
Don't look now, but someone is talking to it's self.
roger

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2019 11:28 pm
@glitterbag,
I see that a lot, around here, especially late at night. Often, when I see a username on an otherwise interesting thread, that's the reason I don't look in to see the most recent posts.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2019 11:43 pm
@roger,
Well that's very true Roger......but then again....it's nice to have the ignore user button. Saves a bunch of time.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2019 11:50 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Don't look now, but someone is talking to it's self.

Only because the answer to that question is obvious except to the completely oblivious, and I see you are here.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 8 Mar, 2019 11:54 pm
@roger,
Quote:
that's the reason I don't look in to see the most recent posts.

Rather long way to say you are narrow minded. I will not call you arrogant. I'll leave that up to you. If you wish to tell me why Islam is not the free world's biggest problem I am all yours.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2019 12:42 am
@glitterbag,
Yeah, but there's still that long string of user ignored messages. Ya get your hopes up for something interesting, and then - nothing.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2019 01:30 am
@roger,
I don't really mind the long string of 'user ignored'......it's 1000 percent better than getting distracted by silly stuff (silly that's not amusing...I don't mind amusing silly stuff)....plus I am proud of myself for not feeding the attention deprived folks. It would be great if ANYTHING in the string of 'user ignored' msgs was interesting, but it never is....I find myself torn between amazement, then disbelief, then denial that such folks really exist. I'm not as young as I once was.....I no longer really care that such people exist....
izzythepush

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2019 05:41 am
@glitterbag,
You know what they're going to say anyway, they've got about five responses at the most. It's not like you're dealing with Oscar Wilde, more Oscar Mayer, post processing, post consumption, post everything else.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2019 12:20 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I no longer really care that such people exist....

Guess what? Those people are not to rattled by your existence either. In fact, people read your arrogant whining and they find it hilarious. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2019 12:48 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Brilliant! Lock the little **** up.

For what? Speaking truth to power. That is how you change things, and for the better in this case. I don't expect a reply from this human 0. He has neither the guts or the character. So you know.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 9 Mar, 2019 12:52 pm
Quote:
Dutch Prof Warns No Western Society Has Managed to Fully Integrate Muslims

And they never will. Reading holy Islamic literature will tell you that. Islam says and has repeated through the centuries t will not co-exist, it must dominate.
Quote:
Some people strongly oppose my conclusions. Sometimes with arguments, but mostly with personal attacks. They reject my results and refuse to discuss them. Instead, they just say: It plays into the right-wing populists’ hands, and we should not discuss it. As if it didn’t play into their hands, if we somehow avoided to discuss these matters,” Koopmans concluded

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2019/03/09/muslims-dont-integrate/
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2019 12:44 am
@izzythepush,
Is Oscar Mayer sold in GB??? I thought it was strictly an East Coast US thing. My 2 favorite jingles are (1) I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner..🌭that is what I truly want to be 🎶cause if I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner 🌭Everyone would be in love with me🎼🎵and the second is a catchy jingle about bologna.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2019 03:52 am
@glitterbag,
No they're not, but we get a lot of American telly.

I know that's a parody but I remembered there was a hot dog called Oscar something so I used google.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2019 09:44 am

Here's the famous Oscar Mayer jingle. They had a weinermobile, too. Ah capitalism, what a wonderful thing!

https://localtvwjw.files.wordpress.com/2018/12/wienermobile.jpeg?quality=85&strip=all&w=400&h=225&crop=1

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 01:13:50