Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

coldjoint

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2018 08:18 pm

In the UK.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2018 10:11 pm
@coldjoint,
You must be clairvoyant, you recognize all the hatred in the world, just not the vile hatred that flourishes in the fringes here in the States.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2018 10:51 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
just not the vile hatred that flourishes in the fringes here in the States.

The Left is hate, it is not the fringe. And Islam is hate.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2018 11:20 pm
@coldjoint,
Oh dear one, you are hate personified. You know it's true, and you know that people hate because they are paralyzed by irrational fear. Like 5 years old afraid of monsters under the bed, or the closets.

I'm done for a while, your delusions are soul sucking....I can be amused for awhile that this **** still floats in some circles....but it's incredibly unhealthy to read this nutbaggery on a daily basis....I'm on sabbatical...
coldjoint

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2018 11:28 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Oh dear one, you are hate personified

Wrong. I tell you about hate. I show you the hate in Islam, you ignore it. People die everyday because of their religion because of Islam. You are completely out of touch with any kind of morality or reality that I know of. You need to stick with gossip, like the post I just responded to. It said nothing relevant.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2018 07:28 am
Stephen Yaxley-Lennon: in 2012 convicted of entering the USA on a false passport, for which he received a 10-month prison sentence in the UK (He travelled on a false passport having been denied a visa because of previous criminal convictions for violence).

Now invited by seven Republican congressmen along with anti-Muslim groups, the Middle East Forum and the David Horowitz Freedom Centre to raise up to $1.4 million during the potential visit ... ... to organise further disruptive demonstrations of the extreme right in communities across the UK.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2018 10:53 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
anti-Muslim groups,

Anti-Islam groups, not Muslim. Try the truth, please.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2018 11:02 am
https://lidblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Screen-Shot-2018-11-09-at-6.49.30-AM.png
Happy Anniversary Germany.
Quote:
Kristallnacht 80-Years-Ago Today: The First Public Act Of The Holocaust

https://lidblog.com/kristallnacht-holocaust/
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2018 11:50 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Happy Anniversary Germany.
You see, coldjoint,I've already written something about that yesterday, no data we've researched (the Düsseldorf memorials and memorials research project ["Düsseldorfer Mahn- und Gedenkstätten Forschungsprojekt"]).
November Revolution, Pogrom Night, Fall of the Wall: November 9 is considered the "Fate Day of the Germans".

Only the extrem right and neo-Nazis can say something like you did.
Geyn in di drit!
coldjoint

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2018 12:07 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Only the extrem right and neo-Nazis can say something like you did.

You are wrong Walter. Anyone that can see through the forest is dangerous to you. The government you support are the Nazis.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2018 01:08 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
The government you support are the Nazis.
Who told you that I support our government? I've said a couple of times that I opposed that my party became the junior partner in our present coalition government.

coldjoint wrote:
Anyone that can see through the forest is dangerous to you.
You mean like those 100 demonstrators in the "happy anniversary" [as you called this day] in Berlin? Well, the tens of thousand in the conter-demonstrations and the main commemorative ceremony there ... never mind, geyn in di drit!
coldjoint

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2018 01:16 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
never mind, geyn in di drit!

When have I ever said anything antisemitic? You are the one that thrives on history. I said nothing that would make me a Nazi. I always defend free speech and am against any type of censorship. I have also said violence is not the answer but self defense certainly is.

You are intelligent. Show me the Nazi in that.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2018 07:21 am
Quote:
A Neo-Nazi couple who named their child after Adolf Hitler are facing jail after they were found guilty of belonging to a banned terrorist organisation.

Adam Thomas, 22, and his girlfriend, Claudia Patatas, 38, were convicted of being members of the far-right organisation National Action, which was outlawed in 2016.

Birmingham Crown Court heard the pair gave their baby the middle name "Adolf", which self-confessed racist Thomas told jurors was done in “admiration” for the leader of Nazi Germany.

A third defendant - a leading member in National Action's Midlands chapter, Daniel Bogunovic, 27, of Leicester, was also convicted following the seven-week trial.

Thomas, described in court as a “vehement Nazi,” also faces a charge of possessing bomb-making manual the Anarchist Cookbook, which the jury is yet to reach a verdict on.
[...]
The court heard they had joined National Action after being being “fuelled by hatred and division” and engaged in a “terror born out of a fanatical and tribal belief in white supremacy.”

Thomas and Patatas had both attended meetings of the organisation before it was banned in December 2016 after members celebrated the killing of Labour MP Jo Cox by a far-right terrorist earlier that year.

Despite attempts to shut National Action down, the group orchestrated what it described as a “white jihad” – a holy war attempting to spread white supremacist values across the UK.

... ... ...
The Independent

"He" won't like that and go even more mad again.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2018 11:47 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Guess you missed my question or just refuse to answer.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2018 12:24 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
There's more on this story at the BBC. This is the first far right party banned in the UK since WW2. When the group was banned the other chapters disbanded, but they, (Midlands chapter) just changed the name and kept going.

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/C005/production/_103875194_049977286.jpg

And yes, they are bloody Nazis.

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/1765F/production/_104293859_dae37ae1-36cf-4c59-a788-f3f6ab05bc9b.jpg

Quote:
Also found was a pastry cutter shaped like a swastika in a kitchen drawer, as well as pendants, flags and clothing emblazoned with symbols of the Nazi-era SS and National Action.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk
coldjoint

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2018 12:30 pm
@izzythepush,
Any pictures of Muslim Nazis holding up severed heads? There are a lot out there, I bet you can find one. Maybe Lee Rigby?
Quote:
'Muslim converts ran him down before almost decapitating him with meat cleaver and knives'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2515493/Soldier-Lee-Rigby-murdered-mutilated-decapitated-Woolwich-attack-court-hears.html

Who has your Nazis killed?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2018 06:46 am
@izzythepush,
Tommy Robinson denied visa for US visit to meet Republican members of Congress
Quote:
British far-Right activist Tommy Robinson has not been granted a US visa to meet with Republican lawmakers in Washington this week, an organiser of the meeting said on Monday.

He was jailed by British authorities in 2013 for using a passport in someone else's name to travel to the United States from Britain. He was later jailed on a separate charge of contempt of court, but was released in August.

Daniel Pipes, president of the conservative Philadelphia-based Middle East Forum which invited Robinson to the United States, said the British activist recently applied for a visa at the US Embassy in London but now realizes it "will take a while" for him to be allowed into the country.
[...]
Pipes said his group was still optimistic that Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, could be granted a US visa at a later date.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2018 11:08 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
applied for a visa at the US Embassy in London but now realizes it "will take a while" for him to be allowed into the country.

Does not sound like he been denied, sounds like it is a process that will end up with Robinson in DC meeting with congressmen before you know it. Let's hope he can light a fire under their asses to get ahead of the Islamization our country.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2018 11:36 am
Quote:
Fifty-five British lawmakers from both major political parties recently wrote to US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo requesting that Washington ban Robinson from visiting the United States. They said they were concerned he would use a US visa to launch a fundraising tour in the country.

The real reason behind the objection is the fact that Robinson speaks the truth to power about Islam and money is needed to get that truth out. There are deep pockets in the US and people that are not afraid to say what they feel about Islam.
https://www.newenglishreview.org/blog_direct_link.cfm?blog_id=67880&Tommy%2DRobinson%2Ddenied%2Dvisa%2Dfor%2DUS%2Dvisit%2Dto%2Dmeet%2DRepublican%2Dmembers%2Dof%2Dcongress%2D
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2018 11:45 am
Quote:
idiots like Pinkie

Here I am. You are not going to challenge anything I say so you call me names and cry to Walter. I am so right about you and you prove it regularly. Thanks.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 06/26/2024 at 03:12:49