Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

glitterbag

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2018 01:02 pm
@coldjoint,
Why would anyone bother to challenge the pixie dust nonsense you post? It's a total waste of time and as enjoyable as a root canal.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2018 01:03 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
applied for a visa at the US Embassy in London but now realizes it "will take a while" for him to be allowed into the country.

Does not sound like he been denied, sounds like it is a process that will end up with Robinson in DC meeting with congressmen before you know it.
Problems with reading the read, coldjoint?
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Quote:
British far-Right activist Tommy Robinson has not been granted a US visa to meet with Republican lawmakers in Washington this week, an organiser of the meeting said on Monday. date.

coldjoint

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2018 01:09 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
has not been granted a US visa to meet with Republican lawmakers in Washington this week,

"This week" implies another week could change things. I read just fine.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2018 01:30 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
"This week" implies another week could change things.
I'm not going to discus syntax and grammar.

So someone will erase the stamp "Application received" from his passport? Wouldn't that be a crime by the consular officer?
Otherwise, to quote from the relevant US-law [INA section 212(a)(6)(C)(i)]
Quote:
This is a permanent ineligibility, so every time you apply for a visa, you will be found ineligible for this reason.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2018 01:30 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Why would anyone bother to challenge the pixie dust nonsense you post? It's a total waste of time and as enjoyable as a root canal.

The same reason nobody takes a deep breath at the sewage outlet.

coldjoint

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2018 02:19 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Otherwise, to quote from the relevant US-law [INA section 212(a)(6)(C)(i)]

A lot of people out there do not obey the law, but they are not on Robinson's side. Things can change.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2018 02:27 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Things can change.
You already told me before.
coldjoint wrote:
"This week" implies another week could change things.
We'll read that as executive order on Trump's twitter account shortly then.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2018 02:31 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
We'll read that as executive order on Trump's twitter account shortly then.

He also has a pen and a phone. Ever heard that before?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2018 03:15 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
The same reason nobody takes a deep breath at the sewage outlet.

Why did you have my post deleted when I was just returning a favor? Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2018 04:05 pm
Quote:
At Antisemitic Conference In Tehran, Iranian Presidency Official Denies Holocaust: 'In Fact, We Do Show Antisemitic Behavior, And If We Are Not Doing Something Against The Jews, We Feel Bad – It Is Part Of Our Culture'

There you have it. We know Muslims in the UK are not going to assimilate anytime soon. Are they all members of the Labour Party?
Quote:
These two speakers reiterated well-known antisemitic tropes, such as the Jews being the source of evil in the world and their control of the global economy which they arrived at by controlling the sources of money and oil. Denying the Holocaust, they claimed that the Jews were exploiting this "tale" to achieve their ends. According to Rahmani, the Jews are assassinating all those who do not cooperate with them, and the murderer of Imam Ali, Muhammad's son-in-law and cousin and the Fourth Caliph, was a Jew. He even stated in his speech that Islamic culture was essentially antisemitic and that "no book in the world spreads the spirit of antisemitism like the Quran."

https://www.memri.org/reports/antisemitic-conference-tehran-iranian-presidency-official-denies-holocaust-fact-we-do-show
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2018 04:14 pm
Quote:
Anti-Semitism in France up 69 percent

Nothing like Europe leading the way.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/254525
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2018 04:50 pm
Quote:
A Month of Multiculturalism in Britain: October 2018

For anyone interested in the truth about Islam in the UK here it is. The Britts on this forum lie about Islam and the damage it causes.
Quote:
There were 140 new cases of female genital mutilation (FGM) in Birmingham between April and June 2018.

"There remains a huge problem with professionals viewing forced marriage as a cultural issue rather than a crime. Many aren't even aware there is a law." — Jasvinder Sanghera, attacking the government's failure to tackle the problem of forced marriages.

This is not assimilation, it is openly ignoring British law.
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13259/britain-multiculturalism-october
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
coldjoint

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2018 05:14 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
It's not just his vile Nazi beliefs,

On this very thread I explained what I have said and have not said. Again, I have never said one thing anti-semetic. I have always championed free speech and opposed censorship and the group think on this forum.

None of the above are Nazi beliefs. Your beliefs are much more Nazi like than mine everyday of the week. The truth stresses you out. Too bad.

Quote:
Pinky talked such dreadful ****,
Drank mugwump jissom from a dead dogs tit,
And was known by all as that fuckwit.

Only cowards get away with that kind of post. I have not been cowardly and willfully ignorant enough to qualify.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2018 05:19 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Nazi propaganda from his racist websites

Name one of those sites and prove what you say about it. We know that is not going to happen. I do reference the Koran, maybe that is what you have confused with a hate site.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2018 10:48 am
Quote:
Nazi propaganda from his racist websites

Still waiting for Izzy to name one of those sites and prove what he says about it. He has had more than enough time. Why hasn't one site been named?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2018 10:04 am
Quote:
60% Of Italians Think EU Is Bad For Italy

Quote:
As the 27 EU members who aren't the UK brace for the inevitable fallout for what increasingly looks to be a bumpy Brexit, one shocking poll revealed that 60% of Italians feel that their country has been mistreated by the European Union.

They are correct. Bureaucrats elected by no one dictate what globalists want with no regards for cultures or the people who want those cultures to survive. Flooding countries with Islamic migrants is doing the exact opposite. Is it too late to change that, I hope not.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-16/shocking-poll-shows-60-italians-think-eu-bad-italy
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2018 05:53 am
Tommy Robinson is even too right wing for Farage.

Quote:
UKIP should "get rid" of leader Gerard Batten for appointing Tommy Robinson as an adviser, says Nigel Farage.

Hiring the ex-English Defence League leader "goes against all the things I did as [UKIP] leader", Mr Farage said.

He accused Mr Batten of "dragging us in a shameful direction" - some UKIP members have opposed allowing Mr Robinson to join the party.

Mr Batten is the fourth person to lead UKIP since Mr Farage quit in the wake of the 2016 EU referendum.

Mr Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, will advise on rape gangs and prison reform.

Mr Batten said on Thursday he "looked forward to working with him" and that he would be advising him on subjects about which "he has great knowledge".

On Sunday, UKIP's NEC deferred a decision on allowing members to vote on Mr Robinson joining the party.

The decision was postponed until after 29 March 2019 - the day the UK is due to leave the EU - with the NEC arguing the party should be focused on Brexit.

Currently, UKIP has a blanket ban on allowing former members of the British National Party and the EDL from joining the party - meaning Mr Robinson is barred.

Mr Batten added: "It is not necessary for him to be a party member in order to assist me in this role. I am looking forward to working with him".

But Mr Farage told BBC Radio 4's Today programme: "It goes against all the things I did as leader to say we will talk about immigration, we will talk about the extreme forms of Islam. But, we will do it as a non-racist, non-sectarian party.

"This blows a hole in all of that."

Asked if it spelled the end for UKIP, he added: "Well, I haven't given up yet.

"I will be writing to the National Executive Committee of the party today and urging that we have a vote of no confidence in Gerard Batten as leader. That we get rid of him.

"We can have one last go at getting rid of somebody who as leader is dragging us in a shameful direction."

Last week, UKIP members of the Welsh Assembly said Mr Robinson should not be allowed to join.

In May, Mr Robinson, 35, was jailed for 13 months for contempt of court, which sparked a series of #freeTommy protests.

His conviction was later quashed over procedural concerns and the case has now been referred to the attorney general.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46308160
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2018 06:07 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Tommy Robinson is even too right wing for Farage.
The appointment of the convicted thug and fraudster Tommy Robinson as a Ukip adviser actually points at what UKIP presents: xenophobia, open racism and extreme rightwing authoritarianism.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2018 08:02 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Couldn't have put it better myself.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 06/17/2024 at 12:04:32