Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

coldjoint

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2018 09:28 am
Why worry about the Right when this goes on?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2018 09:30 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
murdered by a right-wing extremist during the Brexit referendum
When did it happen(date) and who did it?
You can't be as stupid as you appear now.

coldjoint wrote:
what does it have to do with anything?
Place Jo Cox is a venue frequently visited by Cox during her six years living in the city.
The mayor of Brussels, Philippe Close, said Place Jo Cox should serve as a reminder that the "poison of hatred" had to be rejected and that barriers should be brought down rather than erected.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2018 09:39 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

All evidence points to the contrary. It's every bit as stupid and ignorant as it appears if not more so.

The idea that Brussels would name a street after a murder they'd made up takes stupidity to a completely new level.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2018 09:39 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:

I asked a question. My intelligence has nothing to do with you answering that question. I know how superior you feel and your conceit has nothing to do with the question either. Try thinking things through before you run your mouth.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2018 09:41 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
All evidence points to the contrary

Are we discussing you being a man? If that is the case I agree. And I am right here. Walter has enough problems. And you have serious comprehension problems, I said or asked no such thing.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2018 09:41 am
@coldjoint,
Well, the murder of Jo Cox has been widely published, even by FOX.

wikipedia: Murder of Jo Cox
coldjoint

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2018 09:44 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Well, the murder of Jo Cox has been widely published, even by FOX.

So have the rapes and terror attacks. People do not want more of either.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2018 11:21 am
Tommy Robinson's former employer investigated by police over potential contempt of court at Old Bailey
Quote:
A key supporter of Tommy Robinson may have committed contempt of court while covering the far-right leader’s hearing.

Ezra Levant, who used to employ Robinson at his right-wing website Rebel Media, filmed inside the Old Bailey on Thursday.

He posted footage on social media showing Robinson going to a court window to look at a crowd of supporters protesting below, shouting “we want Tommy out”.

The same clip was later shared on Robinson’s official Facebook page and watched hundreds of thousands of times.

It is illegal to take photographs or film inside courts in England and Wales, or in their “precincts”, and Robinson himself was convicted of the offence last year.

A spokesperson for City of London Police confirmed they were investigating Mr Levant’s video.

“We have been made aware of a video on social media which appears to show filming taking place inside the Central Criminal Court [Old Bailey], and has been shared online,” a statement said.

“We will be looking into whether any offences have been committed.”
izzythepush

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2018 11:25 am
@Walter Hinteler,
They're so bloody stupid. They just don't learn. The law is very clear, that's why all our courtroom pictures look like this.

https://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/70243000/jpg/_70243028_019517029-1.jpg
izzythepush

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2018 11:29 am
@izzythepush,
Shariah courts are televised.

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2018 12:10 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Good.

Ezra Levant is a worm.

Rebel media was/ is full of bs lies from front to back. It's a cousin of that stupid canada free press media ****. nothing but lies.

I hope they can do something about Levant. I'd love it if we could keep him out of Canada forever.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2018 12:14 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
Ezra Levant is a worm.

Justin Trudeau is a worm that dresses nice.
Quote:
I'd love it if we could keep him out of Canada forever.

I bet you would. There are people in line behind him that will expose the lies so go right ahead.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2018 11:18 am
@ehBeth,
Although this thread is about far-right activists in the UK, but because someone here usually crosses state borders ...

The German Federal State Prosecutor has ordered the arrest of six men charged with forming a far-right terror group known as "Revolution Chemnitz." The men are accused of planning attacks on migrants in eastern Germany. And that on "German Unity Day", this Wednesday.

Nearly an esprit d'escalier: the head of Germany's "domestic spy agency" (Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution), Maasen has been removed after accusations of showing sympathy for the far-right party Alternative for Germany (AfD). (He had claimed that videos about hunting migrants and Jews in Chemnitz could have been faked and cast doubt on widespread reports that some of the right-wing protesters in Chemnitz had "hunted" migrants. All this led to a major government crisis, since the conservatives in the coalition, especially the Bavarian CSU and here the inerior minister, supported him.)
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2018 06:17 pm
Quote:
Tommy Robinson crowned European Patriot of the Year at the Border Control Conference Bavaria

You can even sing along.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2018 11:05 am
@coldjoint,
Indeed, several of terror-affine persons were "honoured" by this right-wing magazine, Robinson as well.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2018 11:16 am
@Walter Hinteler,
I'm fairly sure that some of the members discussed the murder of Jo Cox either in a dedicated thread, or in an existing thread. I'm certain that PM's were exchanged to express condolences. Do you remember Walter? I am certain that I corresponded with Izzy at the time,
izzythepush

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2018 11:23 am
@glitterbag,
You did. And you're right, it was spoken about a lot. Then again you don't have the memory of a goldfish unlike some bloody idiots on here.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2018 11:28 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
memory of a goldfish

How about the people with no spine, and no memory of even having one? I am asking you because you exist without one and without the memory of one. See how that works you moral coward?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2018 11:46 am
@izzythepush,
Goldfish can be conditioned to expect food . The same effect happens with these Pavlovian posters here, only that's not food.

izzythepush

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2018 11:53 am
@Walter Hinteler,
They don't call them **** eating Southern Baptists for nothing.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 01:59:19