Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 09:39 am
http://vodzilla.co/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/judge-romesh-1.jpg

In Rom we trust.
NSFW (view)
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 10:21 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
I wonder what would happen if a non-Muslim was slaughtering animals in residential area?

https://i.imgur.com/INxDQUEl.jpg
You only have to walk in some Jewish quarters in London, like in and around Brick Lane and Spitalfields, to notice that.
But with your deep knowledge about London, England and the UK you are aware of that.

coldjoint wrote:
Khan’s London: Muslims Caught Butchering Animals in Backyard for Eid

The original line under the photo you posted says:
"Blood spills from the knife used to slaughter a cow at an abattoir in Lenasia Johannesburg" (origianal source)

Just wondering about your geographical knowledge as well ...
coldjoint

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 10:35 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
But with your deep knowledge about London, England and the UK you are aware of that.

I do not need deep knowledge to see the obvious. No one does. It is people who say things like that to minimize the damage multiculture has done to Europe, and think that suffices as an excuse for appeasement of a rude supremacist violent culture and religion. Understand that, Walter, or it is not deep enough for you?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 11:03 am
@coldjoint,
Well, you posted a photo from Lenasia, Johannesburg, South Africa and claimed it was from London.

Says all, doesn't it?

The Jewsish Kedassia abattoir in Hackney Wick (Tower Hamlets) is worth a visit ...
coldjoint

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 11:10 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Says all, doesn't it?

That was the picture in the link. That says it all. I am not going to see where a picture that depicts what is going on came from. Are you saying the people are not covered with blood in London when they do the same thing? I am sure you could do it in a white suit, without a drop of blood, because you are the best Walter. Laughing
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 11:20 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
I am sure you could do it in a white suit, without a drop of blood, because you are the best Walter.
I've seen shechita in London ( Kedassia abattoir in Hackney Wick). I'm not Jewish, so I can't do it.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 11:27 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

coldjoint wrote:
I wonder what would happen if a non-Muslim was slaughtering animals in residential area?

You only have to walk in some Jewish quarters in London, like in and around Brick Lane and Spitalfields, to notice that.

Orthodox or standard Christian, those lambs get killed in the Greek neighbourhoods around us at Easter. The folks across the street did it when I first moved here. They moved out to the burbs about 10 years ago. Still see the goats being killed in Kensington Market near the synagogues on occasion. I'll never like the smell of the fresh blood, but it's their thing and I'm not going to be that person reporting them.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 11:47 am
@ehBeth,
Just want to add that the London Board for Shechita was founded already in 1804.
And according to Shechita UK, the number of animals slaughtered in the UK each year by shechita is as follows: poultry 1 million, cattle 20,000, sheep 60,000.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 03:17 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Says all, doesn't it?

That was the picture in the link. That says it all. I am not going to see where a picture that depicts what is going on came from. Are you saying the people are not covered with blood in London when they do the same thing? I am sure you could do it in a white suit, without a drop of blood, because you are the best Walter. Laughing

You know what really says it all? "I am not going to see where a picture that depicts what is going on came from".........peddlers of disinformation rely on people like you.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 11:46 pm
We got rid of a lot of garbage. You're welcome, we serve so you can hide under the bed.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2018 08:27 pm
Well, no one ever accused him of being clever.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2018 08:32 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Well, no one ever accused him of being clever.

You shouldn't be so hard on Walter. Shocked
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2018 02:54 am
Quote:
Three men were hurt when a car struck several people outside a north London mosque, police said.

Eyewitnesses described hearing the driver "shouting anti-Islamic taunts" in the incident at the Islamic centre in Cricklewood.

The Metropolitan Police said it was not being treated as terrorist-related, but could have been a hate crime.

Two men were taken to hospital following the incident at about 00:35 BST. The driver failed to stop.

It happened at the Al-majlis Al-Hussaini centre at the junction of Oxgate Lane and Edgware Road.

A man in his 50s remains in hospital and is being treated for a serious leg injury. Two other men, both in their 20s, suffered minor injuries.

Before the attack a group of three men and a woman in their mid 20s were asked to leave a private car park at the premises, police said.

The group had allegedly been behaving anti-socially, drinking and using drugs.

The car then drove near the mosque and the group were involved in a confrontation with a large group of people outside.

Comments of an Islamophobic nature were allegedly made by the group in the car, police said.

The car was then reportedly damaged by some of the crowd, before it sped off, colliding with three people.

Scotland Yard said: "Officers are currently retaining an open mind regarding the cause of the collision.

"This incident is not being treated as terror-related, but the hate crime aspect of the collision is being looked at by detectives as an aggravating factor."

Det Sgt Kelly Schonhage, of Brent CID, said: "We are treating this incident very seriously and a number of enquiries are underway to trace the car and those involved.

"Enquiries into the full circumstances of the collision are ongoing. If you were there at the time and have information I would urge you to contact police with information. Extra neighbourhood police patrols have been stepped up in the area and officers will be on hand to speak with those in the local community."

A spokesperson for the Hussaini Association, which had been holding a series of lectures at the mosque, said: "We are in deep shock at such an attack taking place on our community.

"We remain proud to live in a diverse and tolerant society and as such we remain unintimidated."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-45570907
Below viewing threshold (view)
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2018 11:23 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Far-right figurehead Tommy Robinson is to attend a new hearing where he could be jailed for allegedly committing contempt of court.

The 35-year-old, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, will appear at the Old Bailey from 10.30am BST.

Supporters have organised a protest to start outside the famous London court and a significant police presence is expected to separate them from counter-demonstrators.

Far-right figurehead Tommy Robinson is to attend a new hearing where he could be jailed for allegedly committing contempt of court.

The 35-year-old, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, will appear at the Old Bailey from 10.30am BST.

Supporters have organised a protest to start outside the famous London court and a significant police presence is expected to separate them from counter-demonstrators.
The Independent
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2018 08:00 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Tommy Robinson hailed it as “judgment day for the British government and the establishment”, but in the end it was judgment day for no one.

The far-right figurehead's contempt of court case was adjourned at the Old Bailey in a hearing lasting less than half an hour.

The Recorder of London, Judge Nicholas Hilliard QC, invited lawyers to make written submissions on whether there should be a “substantive hearing” and how it should proceed.

Addressing Robinson by his real name, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, the judge released him on bail until the next court date, which could be in October.

“Your bail will continue on the same terms as before and when the next hearing takes place you are required to attend as a condition of your bail,” he said. “If you do not attend the case will go ahead without you and that will not be in your interest.”

News of Robinson's continuing freedom was greeted with jubilation by hundreds of his supporters who gathered outside the court under the watchful eye of police.

Some waved banners for groups including Ukip, Anne Marie Waters' For Britain party and the far-right group Generation Identity, while one man donned t-shirt reading “rivers of blood” in possible reference to Enoch Powell's speech.

Many of Robinson's supporters were holding their own signs, reading “no to Sharia law”, attacking the “fake news media” and calling for “freedom of speech”.

But that freedom was not applied to counter-demonstrators, who were shouted down and labelled “scum”, or a woman holding a placard listing Robinson's previous criminal offences.

After it was spotted, a small group of angry supporters starting shouting at the woman, ripping the sign out of her hand and destroying it before she was surrounded by police officers.

Emma Lyons, a 20-year-old history student at the London School of Economics, said her sign had been a “list of the laws Tommy Robinson has broken”, including mortgage fraud and entering the US under a false passport.

Visibly shaken, she told The Independent: “I was just holding it and people ripped it out of my hands. I was just drawing attention to what's happening, just the facts.”

She said Robinson's supporters started shouting at her about “Muslim rape gangs” and accused her of being a Holocaust denier.

Ms Lyons said she protested over concern that Robinson had jeopardised a case at Leeds Crown Court and because “it bothers me with the way it's being portrayed and the people he surrounds himself with”.

“I wouldn't say that this is a case that's been well-managed by the legal system but I don't think it's a freedom of speech issue,” she added.

As tensions rose, officials at the Old Bailey shut the main entrance used by lawyers, jurors and journalists, and later had to scrub human faeces off the door.

Anti-media sentiment ran strongly through the crowd, with Robinson supporters filming and photographing journalists as photographers were verbally abused, pushed and shoved.

The mood lightened with cheers and chants of “we love you” as the 35-year-old emerged from the building.

“I believe they want me in prison for Christmas,” he claimed. “I'm being specifically targeted for who I am.”

Robinson spoke to the crowd through a megaphone as bemused tourists filmed the scene from passing tour buses and police tried to stop protesters spilling into a busy road through the City of London.

Traffic was halted on one side of Ludgate Hill in chaotic scenes as Robinson was followed through the streets.

Protesters vowed to return to the Old Bailey for Robinson's next hearing, where Judge Hilliard will decide how the case will proceed and where.

A judge will later consider allegations that Robinson “published a matter which is likely to cause contempt of court” during ongoing trials in Leeds.

... ... ...
The Independent
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2018 08:05 am
@Walter Hinteler,
The city of Brussels has officially named one of its squares after Jo Cox, the Labour MP murdered by a right-wing extremist during the Brexit referendum campaign.

coldjoint

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2018 08:59 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
murdered by a right-wing extremist during the Brexit referendum

When did it happen(date) and who did it? Details. And what does it have to do with anything? Should I list the terror attacks or arrests of people who speak their minds?
coldjoint

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2018 09:03 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
peddlers of disinformation rely on people like you.

And the other useful idiots that call it disinformation count on gossips like yourself who only believe what they are told to believe. There is not a bit of difference but you will never admit that, will you?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 08:46:03