Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

coldjoint

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2018 03:10 pm
Quote:
Netherlands: Former MP commits suicide, says she was gang-raped by Muslims who asked, “Do you respect Allah?”

This lady did not have the opportunity to resign. Her life ended that day. Any support for any Islamist group is just plain stupid and enables acts like these. That is what your "far right" fights, Islamic supremacists who are farther right than you can imagine
Quote:
Willie made a last video, expressing her sorrow to her family, and explaining what led to her decision. She said that on March 15, 2017, a group of Muslims had kidnapped, repeatedly raped, and abused her. When they were done, they asked her: “Do you respect Muhammad? Do you respect Allah?” She claimed that they had been ordered to rape her by a former member of Wilders’ Party, one Arnoud van Doorn, who was Dille’s fellow member of the city council in The Hague, in order to frighten her into silence at meetings of the council.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/08/netherlands-former-mp-commits-suicide-says-she-was-gang-raped-by-muslims-who-asked-do-you-respect-allah
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2018 08:37 am
Though this isn't England but Scotland (but still in Britain and in the UK), worth mentioning:

a far-right terrorist caught with bomb-making kit is jailed
https://i.imgur.com/T68t9OOl.jpg

Quote:
A far-right terrorist who was caught with bomb-making equipment and neo-Nazi material has been jailed by a Scottish court for 12 years.

Peter Morgan, 35, from Edinburgh, had already begun assembling an improvised bomb from ball bearings, which an expert said could have caused catastrophic injuries, and had a cache of bomb-making manuals at his home.

The police found a collection of neo-Nazi, racist and Islamophobic literature at his flat amassed over a five-year period, along with fuses, ball bearings, nail gun cartridges, a model rocket initiator, a large quantity of fireworks and propellants.

He was photographed at one neo-Nazi rally with a poster bearing the letters NF, for National Front, and the slogan “white pride worldwide” and holding a Scottish saltire flag.

Morgan had recently been found guilty by a high court jury of two charges under the Terrorism Act and one charge under the 1883 Explosive Substances Act, dating from April 2012 to July last year.

Jailing Morgan for 12 years plus an extra three years under supervision, Lord Boyd, the judge, told him: “These charges threaten the safety of the public, our values as a democracy and strike at the dignity and respect which all members of our community are entitled to expect whatever their race or religion.”

Boyd added: “You assert your right to freedom of speech. However abhorrent some may find your views, you are entitled to hold them. What you are not entitled to do is to act on these views for the purpose of committing or preparing an act of terrorism.”
The Guardian
coldjoint

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2018 10:53 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
a far-right terrorist caught with bomb-making kit is jailed

Do you think this was not going to happen? If governments do nothing it will produce vigilantes that seek revenge. It is human nature.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2018 11:02 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Do you think this was not going to happen? If governments do nothing it will produce vigilantes that seek revenge
Well, of course the Scottish government could do more against neo-Nazis, racists and Islamophobics.
But as you see here, Police Scotland has tried hard to enforce the laws, the Crown Office did the prosecution correctly, and the High Court had found him guilty.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2018 11:10 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
neo-Nazis, racists and Islamophobics.

They run the government. They are scared of Islam, they discriminate against whites, and they arrest people for what they say. Try again.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2018 11:21 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Quote:
neo-Nazis, racists and Islamophobics.

They run the government. They are scared of Islam, they discriminate against whites, and they arrest people for what they say. Try again.
The convicted Peter Morgan has never been a member of the Scottish Government (nor that of the UK).
The Scottish Defence never had had or has any member in the Scottish (or UK) government nor in the Scottish (or UK) Parliament.

Morgan has convictions dating back two decades.

As an aside: the first minister selects the cabinet secretaries and ministers of her/his government with approval of parliament.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2018 11:25 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Morgan has convictions dating back two decades

That does not change the fact that the government is fascist in many ways. There is censorship of the press, there are arrests for what is said on social networks, and the appeasement of Islam is obvious.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2018 11:29 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
That does not change the fact that the government is fascist in many ways.
You certainly can say a lot about the actual Scottish government.
That the Nicola Sturgeon's government is fascist proves your sense of humour.

After a second thought: you really could have the opinion that supporting and campaigning for Scottish independence is fascist.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2018 12:10 pm
Quote:
Apparently, if Alex Jones fists someone enough he can use them as a glovepuppet.

My reply was censored. You should like that. I more or less said what you did about me. Go figure.
McGentrix

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2018 12:35 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Apparently, if Alex Jones fists someone enough he can use them as a glovepuppet.

My reply was censored. You should like that. I more or less said what you did about me. Go figure.

You are not enough of a whiny bitch like others on A2K. If you whine and complain endlessly because someone made a nasty, those posts magically disappear. It never ceases to amaze me how that works.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2018 12:38 pm
@McGentrix,

Quote:
You are not enough of a whiny bitch like others on A2K.

Thank you, I consider not being a whiny bitch a good thing.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2018 04:42 pm
@McGentrix,
Yeah, it's amazing how, if you report stuff that breaks a site's rules, the site removes it. Who knew. Just totally bizarre.
McGentrix

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2018 09:02 am
@nimh,
nimh wrote:

Yeah, it's amazing how, if you report stuff that breaks a site's rules, the site removes it. Who knew. Just totally bizarre.

I seriously doubt that everything that gets reported gets deleted. I also seriously doubt that there is an equality in who/what gets reported and then removed.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2018 09:10 am
@McGentrix,
Quote:
I also seriously doubt that there is an equality in who/what gets reported and then removed.

I have known that since day 1. I am glad it is so obvious, it actually helps my argument.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2018 07:40 am
Former counter-terrorism chief says UK has not 'woken up' to far-right threat
Quote:
Mark Rowley urged politicians and media not to underestimate growing danger posed by domestic extreme rightwing groups

The UK has not “woken up” to the threat posed by the far right, the former head of the Metropolitan police’s counter-terrorism unit has warned.

Mark Rowley urged politicians, the media and communities not to underestimate the threat of far-right groups, citing how National Action, a proscribed neo-Nazi organisation, has “a strategy for a terrorist group” with online materials advising on how to sow tension and discord in communities and evade police surveillance.

“For the first time since the second world war we have a domestic terrorist group, it’s right-wing, it’s neo-Nazi, it’s proudly white supremacist, portraying a violent and wicked ideology,” Rowley told BBC Newsnight.

“If we sleepwalk into it, then I think there is a real danger we give them more scope to get stronger.

“They’re repackaging their aggressive intolerance and sometimes thinly disguised advocation of violence, they’re repackaging that and attaching it to mainstream political debate.”

Rowley, who was the Met’s anti-terrorism chief between 2014 and 2018, said we need to be alert and ensure extremist groups cannot “generate credibility and present themselves as representatives of white Britain or Muslim Britain”.

National Action became the first far-right group to be banned under terrorism laws in December 2016 and it is now a criminal offence to be a member of the group.

The group celebrated the murder of Labour MP Jo Cox in 2016, and this summer one of its alleged pre-ban members pleaded guilty to a plot to murder another Labour MP, Rosie Cooper.

Nick Lowles, founder of the anti-racist and anti-fascist campaign group Hope Not Hate, said: “While Mark Rowley is right in saying that neo-Nazi ideas have not gone mainstream, what is abundantly clear is that an anti-immigrant, and particularly an anti-Muslim narrative, increasingly dominates the mainstream media and this can lead people into the hands of far-right extremists.”

Rowley referenced four far-right plots that were foiled last year and claimed there has been a lack of recognition of the threat posed.

“I don’t think we’ve woken up to it enough,” he said. “Now I’m not going to say that it’s the same level of threat as the Islamist threat. From last year’s numbers for example, out of 14 plots stopped, 10 were Islamist, four were extreme rightwing, so no pretence that it’s exactly the same order of magnitude, but it’s very significant and growing, and what I’ve seen over the last couple of years is a lack of recognition of that.”

There were 676 open counter-terrorism investigations across the UK that involved more than 3,000 subjects of interest according to the latest figures up until June, Downing Street recently revealed.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2018 12:17 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Mark Rowley urged politicians and media not to underestimate growing danger posed by domestic extreme rightwing groups

Rhetoric to distract from the cancer of Islam. Apologists like him are a dime a dozen. Also if the UK government does nothing someone will. It is human nature to defend yourself and talk seems to get very little done.

It is an exaggeration meant to misinform the public.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2018 05:35 am
@McGentrix,
You seem to contradict yourself.

Obviously not everything that gets reported gets deleted. I'm sure people report all kinds of things just because they don't like it, but if it doesn't break the site's rules it obviously won't get pulled. Only stuff that gets reported that does break the rules gets pulled.

Which makes your laments about an inequality in who/what gets reported irrelevant. Who the hell cares if user group X is more oversensitive about what they report than user group Y. If it doesn't break the rules it doesn't get pulled.

The only problem with inequality in what gets reported is if there is stuff that does break the rules, but does not get reported, because the site's very modest volunteer mod team won't be able to find it all by itself. But guess what? You can do something about that. If no liberal reports a post that clearly breaks the rules, report it. Seems straightforward.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
coldjoint

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 09:26 am
http://static.thepeoplescube.com/images/various_uploads/Trump_Baby_Balloon_300.jpg
Shocked
http://www.thepeoplescube.com/
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 09:30 am
I'm very pleased to say Shariah Law has arrived in Britain.

0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 04:13:20