Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

izzythepush

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2018 02:08 pm
Quote:
UKIP has suspended three party members after reports of a protest at a left-wing bookshop.

Police were called to Bookmarks in Bloomsbury, central London, on Saturday.

Bookmarks said on Facebook that "around a dozen mask-wearing fascists" tried to intimidate people and destroy books.

UKIP said party chairman Tony McIntyre had suspended Elizabeth Jones, Luke Nash-Jones and Martin Costello pending an investigation.

"It is understood that the three members were involved in an incident at the Bookmarks bookshop in London on Saturday," the party said.

There were no arrests and no reports of any injuries following the incident at about 18:35 BST.

Ealing Central and Acton MP Rupa Huq tweeted about the "utterly despicable" incident, saying free speech and independent bookshops were "under threat".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-45093339

Note, this isn't Tommy Robinson's Nazi BNP or EDL, it's UKIP, the party Nigel Farage used to lead.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2018 02:11 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Note, this isn't Tommy Robinson's Nazi BNP or EDL, it's UKIP, the party Nigel Farage used to lead.

The Nazis are running your government.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2018 10:28 pm
Quote:
British MEP: ‘If we import the Third World we get Third World problems

No ****?
Quote:
If we import the third world we get third world problems,” British independent MEP Janice Atkinson told Hungarian daily Magyar Hirlap, adding that “rapes, gang rape, violent crime have increased exponentially and that our prisons are proportionally overburdened with foreign criminals in comparison to the citizens of our states”.

At least one politician gets it. And still people deny these serious problems.
https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/08/british-mep-if-we-import-the-third-world-we-get-third-world-problems/
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2018 10:52 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
At least one politician gets it. And still people deny these serious problems.
And she is highly respected, has a very knowable background and excellent biography.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2018 02:34 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
The Nazis are running your government.
Just to remind you that what you call "Nazis" is officially called the Conservative and Unionist Party.

Not only as an aside:
DUP's Ian Paisley (the DUP's MPs help the Conservatives to stay in power) faces recall from parliament - UK's legislation allows voters to oust misbehaving politicians. (Paisley was suspended from the House of Commons for 30 days after acting as a "paid advocate" for Sri Lanka and lobbying on its behalf, while failing to register that the country’s government had paid for his family to go on holiday twice.)
izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2018 02:52 am
@Walter Hinteler,
To be fair here's Trump holding hands with filthy Nazi scumbag President Fart. Instead of forcing the Queen to meet that leering pervert she should have taken a principled stand and said we don't want slobbering orange Nazi shits in this country, and told him to go back to licking Putin's arsehole.

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/73c7cdc006d50fdac54bbea07061a04674373740/415_143_3419_2051/master/3419.jpg?w=1280&h=720&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=cf0f3164bc41f3da03241eb1d7b7654f
coldjoint

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2018 10:12 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Nazi shits in this country

They are running your country, controlling your media and enforcing Sharia by throwing citizens in jail for speaking out against the appeasement of Islam. You are just one of those Nazis, whether you admit it or not.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2018 10:23 am
@coldjoint,
I'm always positively surprised by your profound and analytical knowledge of Her Majesty's Government.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2018 11:02 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
I'm always positively surprised by your profound and analytical knowledge of Her Majesty's Government.

Being positive never hurt anyone. This is the third time I have answered this post.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2018 11:12 am
@coldjoint,
Well, I got none of my university degrees from a School of Government and Society in the UK. You've got this advantage and I'm thankful that you share your high-level with us.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2018 11:16 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Well, I got none of my university degrees from a School of Government and Society in the UK. You've got this advantage and I'm thankful that you share your high-level with us.

This is the second time you have insulted my intelligence. My replies have disappeared. And just because you know the rules does not mean anyone in government pays attention to them. That is clearly demonstrated in jackboot tactics employed in the UK.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2018 11:28 am
@coldjoint,
I know nothing about what you call "jackboot tactics" - but navy sea boots, that's something of which I have knowledge, personal experience over years.

And I don't think that a MSc in governance is an insult
coldjoint

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2018 11:30 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
I know nothing about what you call "jackboot tactics

You did not hear about Tommy Robinson? Try Google.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2018 11:32 am
@Walter Hinteler,
http://www.breakingbadgifs.com/gifs/gifs/marie-schrader/breaking-bad-gif-marie-schrader-7731111.gif

Laughing
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2018 11:38 am
@ehBeth,
https://pa1.narvii.com/6882/6b2b2e6a56d6bb5a24f1fdc0b333d5b11bc8085cr1-466-258_hq.gif
ehBeth

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2018 11:57 am
@Walter Hinteler,
https://media.tenor.com/images/ba8771dd791583abca26db89fa8a21e6/tenor.gif
coldjoint

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2018 12:10 pm
I have screen shots of my deleted posts. I did not delete them. Why not close the thread if certain people can not respond?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2018 12:28 pm
Quote:
I expressly forbid you to send me PMs.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2018 09:50 am
Quote:
The West’s Defeat - By Its Own Hand
How Jihadist ideology is gaining power through the back door -- and with our blessing.

Quote:
British society has in effect capitulated to Islam; the law is subject to the requirements of Muslim scripture and not the other way around. Just recently in Britain it was also revealed that the Home Office (the government department ultimately responsible for both law and order and immigration) has been turning a blind eye to forced marriage for some years. We have therefore accepted it. We’ve accepted it because we will not offend or upset Muslims, that is the priority of our law enforcement, just as it is when 1,000s of young British girls are gang-raped by gangs of Muslim men.

Britain and Europe are losing the battle for our moral and cultural soul, and it is this reality that is handing victory to Sharia. The stated aim of the Muslim faith, as demonstrated throughout scripture, is the global subjugation of the non-Muslim to Sharia. Jihadi terrorists aim to achieve this through terror, others are achieving it through immigration and the exploitation of human rights laws. Muslim advocacy groups routinely use language of ‘human rights’, ‘inclusivity’ and objections to ‘discrimination’ in order to normalize Islamic practices in Western society. They also demand restrictions on free speech, thereby impairing our ability to object. We are slowly but surely reflecting an Islamic state. A person in Britain is perhaps just as likely (if not more likely) to be prosecuted for ‘hate speech’ as for raping an underage girl. ‘Hate speech’ will very often amount to criticism of Islam, or more importantly, Muslim immigration.

The Nazi's have allied with Islam again. The Nazi's are the UK government.
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/270983/wests-defeat-its-own-hand-anne-marie-waters
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2018 01:42 pm
@ehBeth,
Senior member of European far-right group quits over neo-Nazi link
Quote:
Briton Tom Dupré leaves Generation Identity camp in France after being told by Observer of member linked to racist attacks

A clandestine meeting of Europe’s “hipster far right” was plunged into chaos last week when a prominent member of the movement’s British wing resigned after being shown evidence that a colleague had neo-Nazi connections and had been linked to racist attacks.

Up to 200 teenagers and twentysomething members of Generation Identity, including a large group from the UK, had gathered at a secret location in rural south-central France to formulate the next stage of its campaign to halt what the group calls the “great replacement of white people with black and ethnic minorities”.

But the meeting, in the village of Saint-Didier-en-Velay, was disrupted after the Observer forwarded information to Generation Identity members revealing that a prominent figure in the pan-European far-right youth movement had neo-Nazi connections and had been linked to racist stabbings.

Quote:
A leading member of a British far-right group has quit after one of his fellow activists was exposed as a former neo-Nazi.

Experts said the UK branch of Generation Identity – a Europe-wide network of white nationalists – could struggle to survive the resignation of Tom Dupré, which comes after the government barred several of its activists from entering Britain.
The Independent
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 06:43:31