Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

coldjoint

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 01:04 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
But you surely might have more experience and credibility than a judge

What the judge says proves I know much more than him about Islam. That is the truth Wally. I do not care if you think it is or not.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 01:12 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
What the judge says proves I know much more than him about Islam.
You got your degree in Islamic studies with your points from the Walmart loyalty program or from Trump University?
coldjoint

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 01:15 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
You got your degree in Islamic studies with your points from the Walmart loyalty program or from Trump University?

Just like that judge got his Koran from a gumball machine? Give us your take on "Fitna", Wally.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 01:52 pm
@coldjoint,
There are various spellings for "fitna", maybe "fitnah" will ring a bell. I look forward to any interpretation. Then I will explain what it really means, if I need to.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 01:55 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Best not to make assumptions like that.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 01:57 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Best not to make assumptions like that.

Should we assume you are wasting your time?
Quote:
It beats me why you waste time on it.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 03:21 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
who has hijacked this thread,

I hijacked nothing. I objected to the premise of the OP and said it shows the appeasement of the UK government when it comes to Islam. Try again.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 08:19 pm
Quote:
During his sentencing, Justice Charles Haddon-Cave described Haque's actions as "extreme and alarming".

"You have violated the Qur'an and Islam by your actions, as well as the law of all civilised people," Haddon-Cave told Haque.

That judge is ignorant or willfully lying. That man did nothing that violated the Koran and Islam. If anything he was living by the Koran and Islam.

Those are unpleasant facts that are backed with words of Islam itself, and, as you see, the actions of some Muslims.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/man-jailed-trying-create-child-army-islamic-state-london-94928786
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2018 09:49 am
Quote:
The 149 Sword Verses of the Qur’an Put in Context Using Tafsir Ibn Kathir

Any of these sound good? Do the judges know about these verses? Apparently not.
https://www.politicalislam.com/the-149-sword-verses-of-the-koran/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2018 09:22 pm
Quote:
INCONVENIENT TRUTHS? Tommy Robinson Terminated From Twitter…And This Time, It’s Permanent

The guy who was accused of being a fascist, with no proof offered, is now banned permanently from Twitter.
Quote:
He said at the time that the reason was that he had posted that “90% of grooming gang convictions are Muslims”.

Twitter called that hate when it is a fact. And a pretty hard one to ignore.

https://theralphretort.com/inconvenient-truths-tommy-robinson-terminated-from-twitter-3028018/
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 01:01 am
@izzythepush,
One of my ignored folks posted 5 (things) things, I can't bring myself to view any of it....it's just too tedious, Cheers Izzy...we are past hump day, happy TGIF (in around 16-17 hours from right now) I'd be more precise, but I'm getting sleepy, nite, nite
izzythepush

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 01:22 am
@glitterbag,
It's beyond tedious, they're all so predictably dull with nothing of value to say.

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 10:37 am
@Walter Hinteler,
The common working man and woman here in America love Walmart. The variety and quality of products offered is very good, and their money goes a lot farther than it would in the upscale box stores and boutique shops where folks like you are more comfortable.

I love Walmart...or at least the one near my home.

I see no reason to pay more for the same products at other stores simply because they are a bit fancier or more colorful, and the employees at my Walmart are extremely pleasant and helpful. It would be tough for them all to convey such an attitude if they hated working for Walmart.

There is one exception however and ironically it's their Greeter. He's a bit of a crab...but only towards men. The women? He's butter.

It also helps that I don't mind being in the proximity of people who need the low prices at Walmart to feed and clothe their families. Every now and then I see one who is eccentric or has questionable taste in fashion, but nowhere near as often as the mocking memes found all over the internet would suggest, and besides, I've been climatized to such folks by Hollywood and the music industry.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 10:41 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
It's beyond tedious, they're all so predictably dull with nothing of value to say.

Your posts have shown that anything of value would not interest you anyway. You clearly add nothing to this thread. Carry on.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 11:20 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
I've bought sometimes a few things at Walmart ... because there wasn't anything else in that town to get these things.

Walmart was forced to withdraw from Germany, not only because a court struck down Walmart’s "ethics code" or because they had trouble with our labours laws (they opposed that employees founded a Betriebsrat [kind of works council], or their anti-labour union culture, but mainly because they couldn't keep up with the competitors in terms of price. They didn't have and get enough customers to keep business.
centrox

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 11:44 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
The variety and quality of products offered is very good, and their money goes a lot farther than it would in the upscale box stores and boutique shops where folks like you are more comfortable.

I feel likewise about the German-owned stores, Aldi and Lidl, which are becoming ever more widespread in the UK. The selling proposition is not merely "cheap stuff", it's "good stuff cheaper". They sell mainly own-brand lines, but they don't simply call everything "Lidl cornflakes", "Lidl canned tomatoes" etc, For variety they invent different "brand" names for their different product types. Some of these sound a bit odd, slightly off-the-note to an English ear, rather like a German marketing team was tasked with dreaming up some names that Brits would like - "Harvest Morn" and "Crownfield" cereal flakes; "Cowbelle" cheese dip with breadsticks...

https://www.buzzfeed.com/floperry/completely-genius-aldi-and-lidl-product-names?utm_term=.bhBz1A0dG#.diA5W1jmO

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 11:56 am
@centrox,
Both Aldi companies and Lidl are improving a lot here since decades ... not with the prizes but the reputation. All the three companies offer since a couple of years offer IT and commercial apprenticeships, plus a dual study programme leading to a Bachelor's and Master degrees in partnership with colleges and universities. (The Lidl-group recently created 20 endowed professorships at Munich University and builds a new campus for that university in the town of their administration.)

The employees are now paid above the tariff.
The other supermarket chains, however, are trying with some success to be as good as Aldi and Lidl (most have similar "simple" markets, too - Lidl has a more "noble" chain).
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 12:05 pm
Meanwhile back at the ranch.....

Quote:
Here’s why Islam should no longer be considered as a religion under UK law.

The first unpleasant fact...
Quote:
Considering that Islam is shaping up to be the world’s most intractable problem of the 21st century, this would be a most worthwhile goal, and one arguably deserving of a great deal of attention.

The people the UK banned could have told the citizens that and a lot more.
Quote:
Would you protect Nazi beliefs if Nazis believed that Hitler was God? Of course not. Yet there is a direct parallel with Islam. Rampant antisemitism? Check. An inbuilt sense of supremacism? Check. A quest for worldwide domination by any means available, including fear, violence, intimidation and terror? Check again. It can easily be seen that Islam has much more in common with Nazism than it does with, say, Judaism or Christianity.

http://www.counterjihadwarrior.com/2018/02/12/heres-islam-not-considered-religion-uk-law/
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 12:22 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Quote:
Here’s why Islam should no longer be considered as a religion under UK law.
Well, even if the UK would start not to protect religious freedom anymore, they only could do after they left the Council of Europe (European Convention on Human Rights (Article 9)] as well.

coldjoint wrote:
Quote:
Would you protect Nazi beliefs if Nazis believed that Hitler was God?
The head of the UK isn't God but
the Supreme Governor of the Church of England ...
coldjoint

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2018 12:28 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
UK would start not to protect religious freedom anymore,

Religions yes, Islam no. It is easy to separate them. To realize they need to do this is the problem.

As far as the comparison to Nazi's, it is spot on.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 06:36:41